Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

I fell asleep during ela when we were watching the worlds most boring video. I sit right across from my teacher but we had a sub today and she didn’t seem to notice/care

Sub's are the best when they don't care. I disliked the ones that wanted me to do work when I already did all mine. (I had one sub that just couldn't understand that I had nothing to do because I did the work in another class.🤦‍♀️)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove stood in the clearing, looking around. "Rabbitspring!" She called out.

Her one good antennae perked up. ‘Here my love!’’ She called out then glanced at the elderly female.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, FawnCat said:

"Same to you." Issi watched him walk away before placing her attention back on the crowd. I need to let Vissen know there might be a Bearyena around. Don't know how trustful Fenris is but better to be safe. Issi picks Bubbli back up before venturing in the last place she saw Vissen going.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Finch followed her and pressed himself close to her side. ‘’Don’t trust the big one.’’ He whispered into her ear and flicked his tail discretely towards Fenris.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

Her one good antennae perked up. ‘Here my love!’’ She called out then glanced at the elderly female.

She ducked into the den, briefly glancing at the elder before pressing against Rabbitspring. "C'mon, there's some stuff I need to tell you." Her green-violet eyes stared into hers.

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Sorry my boss just called and asked if I can come in early because their is a lot to do. 🙇‍♀️ Bye Bye😭)

Bye 👋

Just now, Clover said:

She ducked into the den, briefly glancing at the elder before pressing against Rabbitspring. "C'mon, there's some stuff I need to tell you." Her green-violet eyes stared into hers.

‘’But what if I leave her and.. and...’’ she stammers, her coat was dull and clumps were still missing from the fighting and fires and her eyes were tired.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Bye 👋

‘’But what if I leave her and.. and...’’ she stammers, her coat was dull and clumps were still missing from the fighting and fires and her eyes were tired.

Snowdove looked at her sleeping peacefully, her breathing soft. "Rabbitspring, there's no cure for old age. There's nothing you can do. And if she passes, just know she passed peacefully." She whispered softly, curling her tail over Rabbitspring's back.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove looked at her sleeping peacefully, her breathing soft. "Rabbitspring, there's no cure for old age. There's nothing you can do. And if she passes, just know she passed peacefully." She whispered softly, curling her tail over Rabbitspring's back.

‘B-but that kid out there was Mistletoe’s son! If she dies there will only be one nicheling left Snowdove.. only one left.. an did we can’t save him we’re goners.. if only we could find out who is doing this.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘B-but that kid out there was Mistletoe’s son! If she dies there will only be one nicheling left Snowdove.. only one left.. an did we can’t save him we’re goners.. if only we could find out who is doing this.’’

She looked concerned. "My lo-"

Shouting came from outside, and she whipped her head around, staring at the den exit.

Just now, Clover said:

She looked concerned. "My lo-"

Shouting came from outside, and she whipped her head around, staring at the den exit.

‘‘If swear to- this will certainly not be good..’’ she said and scrambled out of the den.

Just now, Flower said:

‘‘If swear to- this will certainly not be good..’’ she said and scrambled out of the den.

Snowdove ran after her.

There was a crowd of nichelings, and several sounded confused.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove ran after her.

There was a crowd of nichelings, and several sounded confused.

‘’Out of my way.’’ She said pushing her way through the crowd and gazing at whatever horrible thing had happened.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Out of my way.’’ She said pushing her way through the crowd and gazing at whatever horrible thing had happened.

Vissen was crouched on the ground, snarling up at Fenris. He glared right back down at her, lashing his tail and standing straight up tall.

"You want to tell them what you did?" Vissen spat.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen was crouched on the ground, snarling up at Fenris. He glared right back down at her, lashing his tail and standing straight up tall.

"You want to tell them what you did?" Vissen spat.

Rabbitspring leapt gracefully to Vissen’ a side determined you protect her if need be. Her pelt prickled with anxiousness and excitement. Maybe I was right! But.. if I were right sooner..

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring leapt gracefully to Vissen’ a side determined you protect her if need be. Her pelt prickled with anxiousness and excitement. Maybe I was right! But.. if I were right sooner..

Fenris scoffed. "Oh really, what did I do?" 

Vissen stood up straighter. Growling with fury, she raised a paw, cuffing him in in the face. While he was wiping away the blood, she rammed into him, knocking him over. She stood over him.

"Tell. Them. Now."

Just now, Clover said:

Fenris scoffed. "Oh really, what did I do?" 

Vissen stood up straighter. Growling with fury, she raised a paw, cuffing him in in the face. While he was wiping away the blood, she rammed into him, knocking him over. She stood over him.

"Tell. Them. Now."

Rabbitspring walked up besides her and unsheathed her claws holding them near his throat. ‘’Yes Fenris.’’ She spat. ‘’Tell them.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring walked up besides her and unsheathed her claws holding them near his throat. ‘’Yes Fenris.’’ She spat. ‘’Tell them.’’

"Fine!" He roared, kicking away Rabbitspring and standing up. "I did it! I poisoned Sparrow, I murdered Xanu, and I drowned Telese! It was all me!" He snarled furiously, staring down the crowd.

(I know Xanu probably wasn't actually his name, but im to lazy to go back and check, so eh)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Fine!" He roared, kicking away Rabbitspring and standing up. "I did it! I poisoned Sparrow, I murdered Xanu, and I drowned Telese! It was all me!" He snarled furiously, staring down the crowd.

(I know Xanu probably wasn't actually his name, but im to lazy to go back and check, so eh)

‘’Why would we release a murderer?’’ She said wincing as she wiped at the blood coming from her snout as she looked Fenris in the eyes. ‘’Why shouldn’t we kill you right now in return for what you’ve done?’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Why would we release a murderer?’’ She said wincing as she wiped at the blood coming from her snout as she looked Fenris in the eyes. ‘’Why shouldn’t we kill you right now in return for what you’ve done?’’

He chuckled darkly. "You? Kill me? That's rick, tiny!" He spat.

Mistletoe stared through the crowd, shaking with fury. "W-why?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN-?!" He cut himself off, digging his claws into the ground.

Just now, Clover said:

He chuckled darkly. "You? Kill me? That's rick, tiny!" He spat.

Mistletoe stared through the crowd, shaking with fury. "W-why?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN-?!" He cut himself off, digging his claws into the ground.

Rabbitspring spat back at him and walked to mistletoes side.