Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring spat back at him and walked to mistletoes side.

"Simple." He took a step towards Mistletoe. "You betrayed me. You stabbed me in the back. You ripped out my heart." He leaned down. 

"You never loved me." He finished, voice low with anger.

Just now, Clover said:

"Simple." He took a step towards Mistletoe. "You betrayed me. You stabbed me in the back. You ripped out my heart." He leaned down. 

"You never loved me." He finished, voice low with anger.

Rabbitspring jumped in front of mistletoe and tried to shove Fenris away. ‘’Get. Away. From. Him.’’ She snarled.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring jumped in front of mistletoe and tried to shove Fenris away. ‘’Get. Away. From. Him.’’ She snarled.

With a growl, he raised one paw, ready to claw her in the face. Vissen barreled into him, and with a screech, knocked him into the water. The two fought in the water, eventually getting so deep the water reached Vissen's neck.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

With a growl, he raised one paw, ready to claw her in the face. Vissen barreled into him, and with a screech, knocked him into the water. The two fought in the water, eventually getting so deep the water reached Vissen's neck.

‘NO VISSEN YOU CANT KEEP DOING THIS!!’’ She screamed and launched herself into the pile of claws and teeth. (U probably have a plot planned that involves the others running so if u do then sorry and u can just have her get yeeted out of the fight)

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘NOT VISSEN YOU CANT KEEP DOING THIS!!’’ She screamed and launched herself into the pile of claws and teeth. (U probably have a plot planned that involves the others running so if u do then sorry and u can just have her get yeeted out of the fight)

Fenris kicked her away, turning back to Vissen. She snarled at him, and he raised on his hind paws, snarling. He slashed his claws down both of her sides, and she stumbled, momentarily falling under the surface. She coughed, and blood dripped from her moth.

Fenris slammed his paws down on her back, shoving her under the water. Splashes rose up around him, getting more frantic every second. They started to get weaker.

(I know Vissen has water body, but the wounds Fenris gave her tore her gills)

Just now, Clover said:

Fenris kicked her away, turning back to Vissen. She snarled at him, and he raised on his hind paws, snarling. He slashed his claws down both of her sides, and she stumbled, momentarily falling under the surface. She coughed, and blood dripped from her moth.

Fenris slammed his paws down on her back, shoving her under the water. Splashes rose up around him, getting more frantic every second. They started to get weaker.

(I know Vissen has water body, but the wounds Fenris gave her tore her gills)

‘’NO!’’ She screamed clawing at Fenris desperately. ‘Let her go! Please!’’ She pleaded.

‘’NO!’’ She screamed clawing at Fenris desperately. ‘Let her go! Please!’’ She pleaded.

The splashing stopped. Fenris ducked his head into the water, coming back up with Vissen's body in his jaws. He tossed her onto the beach, and she lay limp, her eyes still open. The blue gems had stopped glowing, and her fur was matted with blood.

He chuckled at Rabbitspring, licking the blood that stained his teeth.

Just now, Clover said:

The splashing stopped. Fenris ducked his head into the water, coming back up with Vissen's body in his jaws. He tossed her onto the beach, and she lay limp, her eyes still open. The blue gems had stopped glowing, and her fur was matted with blood.

He chuckled at Rabbitspring, licking the blood that stained his teeth.

She glared at him and bared her teeth. ‘’You monster.’’ She spat. ‘’Why did you do this huh? To prove your ‘big and strong?’’ She mocked. ‘’Or is it because your insecure? And you want everybody to fear you? Well not me’’ she said in a babying tone. ‘’I’m done with this. I just want to go home!’’ And with that she threw herself at him with surprising force. (Again if u have plots just knock her off but don’t kill her 

She glared at him and bared her teeth. ‘’You monster.’’ She spat. ‘’Why did you do this huh? To prove your ‘big and strong?’’ She mocked. ‘’Or is it because your insecure? And you want everybody to fear you? Well not me’’ she said in a babying tone. ‘’I’m done with this. I just want to go home!’’ And with that she threw herself at him with surprising force. (Again if u have plots just knock her off but don’t kill her 

He stumbled a bit, slamming his paws down on her. He held her under the water.

Then he flew off of her. Snowdove rammed into him head-first, antlers piercing his shoulder. He fell over, and a crack split the air as he banged his head on a rock. He lay unmoving as the ocean filled with blood.

Just now, Clover said:

He stumbled a bit, slamming his paws down on her. He held her under the water.

Then he flew off of her. Snowdove rammed into him head-first, antlers piercing his shoulder. He fell over, and a crack split the air as he banged his head on a rock. He lay unmoving as the ocean filled with blood.

‘’I thought I was dead because holy stars I just saw a goddess!’’ She said smiling briefly before returning to her paws, now soaking wet she hurried to Vissen’s side. ‘’Viss?’’ (I gtg ://

‘’I thought I was dead because holy stars I just saw a goddess!’’ She said smiling briefly before returning to her paws, now soaking wet she hurried to Vissen’s side. ‘’Viss?’’ (I gtg ://

Vissen lay unmoving. Her good was eye clouded and dull, and blood dripped onto the sand.

(Aw, bye)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen lay unmoving. Her good was eye clouded and dull, and blood dripped onto the sand.

(Aw, bye)

Bye! It’s 12;300 so I figured it was bed time

8 hours ago, Flower said:

Finch followed her and pressed himself close to her side. ‘’Don’t trust the big one.’’ He whispered into her ear and flicked his tail discretely towards Fenris.

8 hours ago, Clover said:

Vissen was crouched on the ground, snarling up at Fenris. He glared right back down at her, lashing his tail and standing straight up tall.

"You want to tell them what you did?" Vissen spat.

"Fine!" He roared, kicking away Rabbitspring and standing up. "I did it! I poisoned Sparrow, I murdered Xanu, and I drowned Telese! It was all me!" He snarled furiously, staring down the crowd.

(I know Xanu probably wasn't actually his name, but im to lazy to go back and check, so eh)

8 hours ago, Flower said:

Rubbing her head underneath his. She gave a nod to the place she last seen Vissen, before striding into the tall grass off the edge. I wonder where Vissen went to. Her ears swiveled as she tried to hear Vissen. She could still hear the tribe conversing about the death. Lightly she placed Bubbli down between the tall grass. “Stay low.”

She eyed the tribe. “Somethings off.” She whispers to herself before trudging into the grass and climb a low tree. Her sight landed on Vissen stomping towards Fenris. What is she doing? Issi looks around quickly. This can’t be good. The snarling confirming her thought. The tribes nichelings encircled them halve way and cut off the way out.

Rabbitspring and Snowdove show up at the scene, it gives Issi a bad feeling. She looks panicked down at Bubbli sitting between the grass, hidden. Sighing in relieve she looks back up just to see Vissen knocking down Fenris and Rabbitspring closing in. “What are they doing?” She whispered harshly.

Startled at Fenris’s confession she looks at some of the tribes nichelings that started to look agitated. We have to get out of here before they-

“Vissen!” Some nichelings look up at her. She ducks her head and hiss at them. Bubbli. Issi made her way down and towards Bubbli in record time. “Come on we have to get out of here.” She looks up at Rabbitspiring scream.

(I missed some action 😄. Vissen 😭 Noooooo. Go Rabbitspring, kick their butts!) (I just thought that Issi wouldn't have done nothing so here is what she was doing😜)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Sorry I was gone, school happened. Should I just jump in?))

Yea that would be okay (sorry I just took a 3 hour nap so I wasn’t online)

Just now, Evil Aether said:

(wow. 103 pages. Nice job. that would be a shame if someone were too ruin your RP... Haha just kidding, I learned my lessons the last few times.)

(Everyone is dying send help :’)((this is a joke only some of them are dying and their mostly clovers characters)

Just now, Flower said:

(Everyone is dying send help :’)((this is a joke only some of them are dying and their mostly clovers characters)

(Ya'know, sometimes these things blow up my notifications and that's why sometimes I'll pop in and just spice things up. I kinda have a beef with notifications.)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

(Ya'know, sometimes these things blow up my notifications and that's why sometimes I'll pop in and just spice things up. I kinda have a beef with notifications.)

There should be a way to turn off notifications for one topic if it’s blowing up and you don’t want to get the notifs 

Just now, Flower said:

There should be a way to turn off notifications for one topic if it’s blowing up and you don’t want to get the notifs 

It's cause I'm following all of you. I haven't commented or followed this meaning I wouldn't be getting the notifs on this.

• Paw up 1