Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

19 hours ago, Flower said:

‘’I thought I was dead because holy stars I just saw a goddess!’’ She said smiling briefly before returning to her paws, now soaking wet she hurried to Vissen’s side. ‘’Viss?’’ (I gtg ://

Snowdove walked over to her, staggering in the water as blood dripped from her antlers.

"I don't think she made it, love..." She said quietly, voice full of grief. She pressed close to Rabbitspring, curling her tail around her.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove walked over to her, staggering in the water as blood dripped from her antlers.

"I don't think she made it, love..." She said quietly, voice full of grief. She pressed close to Rabbitspring, curling her tail around her.

“N-no..” she sobbed. “W-we can’t have lost her.. like we lost Flash.” She said closing her eyes tightly.

11 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Rubbing her head underneath his. She gave a nod to the place she last seen Vissen, before striding into the tall grass off the edge. I wonder where Vissen went to. Her ears swiveled as she tried to hear Vissen. She could still hear the tribe conversing about the death. Lightly she placed Bubbli down between the tall grass. “Stay low.”

She eyed the tribe. “Somethings off.” She whispers to herself before trudging into the grass and climb a low tree. Her sight landed on Vissen stomping towards Fenris. What is she doing? Issi looks around quickly. This can’t be good. The snarling confirming her thought. The tribes nichelings encircled them halve way and cut off the way out.

Rabbitspring and Snowdove show up at the scene, it gives Issi a bad feeling. She looks panicked down at Bubbli sitting between the grass, hidden. Sighing in relieve she looks back up just to see Vissen knocking down Fenris and Rabbitspring closing in. “What are they doing?” She whispered harshly.

Startled at Fenris’s confession she looks at some of the tribes nichelings that started to look agitated. We have to get out of here before they-

“Vissen!” Some nichelings look up at her. She ducks her head and hiss at them. Bubbli. Issi made her way down and towards Bubbli in record time. “Come on we have to get out of here.” She looks up at Rabbitspiring scream.

(I missed some action 😄. Vissen 😭 Noooooo. Go Rabbitspring, kick their butts!) (I just thought that Issi wouldn't have done nothing so here is what she was doing😜)

Finch pressed himself against her side protectively

Just now, Evil Aether said:

(Oh god their at it again.) (I guess I'll grab the popcorn and watch.)

(Lmao)

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“N-no..” she sobbed. “W-we can’t have lost her.. like we lost Flash.” She said closing her eyes tightly.

She pressed against her harder, looking away from Vissen and closing her eyes as thunder roared in the sky. Rain started to drench her pelt, and she curled her tail over Rabbitspring.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Lmao)

She pressed against her harder, looking away from Vissen and closing her eyes as thunder roared in the sky. Rain started to drench her pelt, and she curled her tail over Rabbitspring.

“It always rains when something bad happened..” she said “I mean could it get any worse...” she said openening her eyes and looking at the tribe and Vissen. “What’s that thing around her neck?” She said pointing with her paw at the necklace.

20200205_165045.thumb.jpg.961441032f4cc1b8003043466388f5b2.jpg

Alright, here it is

The prototype sequel poster thing

(It's probably hard to see, sorry, my phone kinda sucks)

From left to right (Bottom to top):

Finch, Rabbitspring, Snowdove, Issi

Caution, Juniper, Jubileze, Mangrove

Tide (Chief of Tsunami Crash), Almond (Chief of Spring Meadow), Shiver (Chief of Tundra Heart), Python (Chief of Rain Venom, and Endile (Chief of Scorch Sound)

I only put in characters that I know will (Probably) have a purpose, but I'll probably have to shift it around and add more characters when the sequel actually comes out

I mean, that is if anyone else joins the sequel :')

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

“It always rains when something bad happened..” she said “I mean could it get any worse...” she said openening her eyes and looking at the tribe and Vissen. “What’s that thing around her neck?” She said pointing with her paw at the necklace.

"About that..." She raised her paw, touching her own necklace. "Let's get somewhere dry. We can talk there." 

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"About that..." She raised her paw, touching her own necklace. "Let's get somewhere dry. We can talk there." 

“A-alright..” she turned around and got ready to walk the looked at Vissens body before walking to its side. “I’m not going to leave her here..” she said before grabbing her scruff and lifting her up and wobbling with the effort it took.

Finch walked over to them and helped her lift the dead female. “I’m sorry.” He murmured.

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

Alright, here it is

Tide (Chief of Tsunami Crash), Almond (Chief of Spring Meadow), Shiver (Chief of Tundra Heart), Python (Chief of Rain Venom, and Endile (Chief of Scorch Sound)

I only put in characters that I know will (Probably) have a purpose, but I'll probably have to shift it around and add more characters when the sequel actually comes out

It looks amazing so far! I can’t wait for the final product

“A-alright..” she turned around and got ready to walk the looked at Vissens body before walking to its side. “I’m not going to leave her here..” she said before grabbing her scruff and lifting her up and wobbling with the effort it took.

Finch walked over to them and helped her lift the dead female. “I’m sorry.” He murmured.

She looked over sadly, stepping onto the shore and shaking the water from her fur. It didn't do much though. The rain kept coming, and every step she took felt heavier as she tried to shove away unpleasant images.

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

Alright, here it is

So cool! I'm sure this will look awesome 😁

A figure had been watching from the treeline, their brightly lit pink eyes seeming to glow in the shadows. They were watching them drag the body away, slowly following from the shadows.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She looked over sadly, stepping onto the shore and shaking the water from her fur. It didn't do much though. The rain kept coming, and every step she took felt heavier as she tried to shove away unpleasant images.

The waves tugged at her paws and she wondered if it would be easier to just let them drag her to a new island away from all the sadness but she sighed and carried Vissen with Finch towards Snowdove. “Where shall we go? And what about Mistletoe?”

25 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch pressed himself against her side protectively

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi followed her footsteps heavy as she tries to wrap her head around what happened.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

A figure had been watching from the treeline, their brightly lit pink eyes seeming to glow in the shadows. They were watching them drag the body away, slowly following from the shadows.

Rabbitspring turned her head at the odd feeling of being watched but her eyes didn’t pick out anything unusual lurking in the shadows. The rain was falling heavily and it was hindering her eyesight so she focused on vissen 

16 minutes ago, Clover said:

Alright, here it is

I'll probably be more involved in the sequel than in this one because I sorta jumped in last second...

The waves tugged at her paws and she wondered if it would be easier to just let them drag her to a new island away from all the sadness but she sighed and carried Vissen with Finch towards Snowdove. “Where shall we go? And what about Mistletoe?”

She shook her head, taking a deep breath. "Let's go to the den. I need to speak with you, then we can leave." She whispered.

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

She looked up, pausing as she spotted the glowing eyes. "Do you see that?" She asked the others cautiously.

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring turned her head at the odd feeling of being watched but her eyes didn’t pick out anything unusual lurking in the shadows. The rain was falling heavily and it was hindering her eyesight so she focused on vissen 

The figure started being more careful about where they were stepping.