Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring turned her head at the odd feeling of being watched but her eyes didn’t pick out anything unusual lurking in the shadows. The rain was falling heavily and it was hindering her eyesight so she focused on vissen 

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She shook her head, taking a deep breath. "Let's go to the den. I need to speak with you, then we can leave." She whispered.

She looked up, pausing as she spotted the glowing eyes. "Do you see that?" She asked the others cautiously.

Issi looks up but the rain obscured her vision. "I don't see anything."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looks up but the rain obscured her vision. "I don't see anything.

"Hm..." She shrugged, looking down again. "Must be hallucinating..." She pushed through the grass, glancing back to make sure nobody dropped Vissen.

She shook her head, taking a deep breath. "Let's go to the den. I need to speak with you, then we can leave." She whispered.

She looked up, pausing as she spotted the glowing eyes. "Do you see that?" She asked the others cautiously.

The figure seemed to blink, one eye being slightly delayed. They paused when meeting eye contact. Their ears perked up as they squinted.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looks up but the rain obscured her vision. "I don't see anything."

“Me neither.. but I felt like something was watching us let’s just get to the den.”

(Can we just teleport there so we don’t have to rp walking?)

Just now, Clover said:

"Hm..." She shrugged, looking down again. "Must be hallucinating..." She pushed through the grass, glancing back to make sure nobody dropped Vissen.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

The figure seemed to blink, one eye being slightly delayed. They paused when meeting eye contact. Their ears perked up as they squinted.

Issi looks back and thought she saw something but shook it off. I must be in shock or something. Why would their be someone?

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looks back and thought she saw something but shook it off. I must be in shock or something. Why would their be someone?

Suddenly, a second figure came into the picture, knocking them both out of the shadows and into the light. The first one clawed the second ones eye before getting up. 

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Suddenly, a second figure came into the picture, knocking them both out of the shadows and into the light. The first one clawed the second ones eye before getting up. 

Snowdove ducked into the den, hissing as the sharp edges of the cave entrance scratched her. She sat down next to one of the nests, sighing and closing her eyes.

She jumps back her paws slipping on the mud bet she quickly steadied herself. "Guys!" Issi looks as the others entered the den. She grabbed Bubbli and rushed into the den. "There is someone outside!."

ok so I will be

SCHROINGHEIGHNEGIER

Sorry if you can't pronounce so I will create nick-name later but this character is going to be born in the sequel so I will reference the sequel once it comes out so my character will have amnesia until  the sequel comes out

picture comes later so into the game I come!!!!

• Eek! 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

She jumps back her paws slipping on the mud bet she quickly steadied herself. "Guys!" Issi looks as the others entered the den. She grabbed Bubbli and rushed into the den. "There is someone outside!."

Rabbitspring gaped in horror and scrambled on the mud trying to get to the den, she slipped and cried out in pain as she landed on her ankle weirdly and she struggled to her paws and continued to hurry to the den with finch helping her they made it inside breathlessly.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"What?" Her ears perked up, head raising. With a snarl, she pushed her way outside, looking around and squinting as the rain clouded her eyesight.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

ok so I will be

SCHROINGHEIGHNEGIER

Sorry if you can't pronounce so I will create nick-name later but this character is going to be born in the sequel so I will reference the sequel once it comes out so my character will have amnesia until  the sequel comes out

picture comes later so into the game I come!!!!

(One heck of a name)

The sequel should be out soon enough, considering this one is nearing it's end.

The original figure snuck a little closer to the den while the newer figure happily bounced after. "Calm, we are just humble travellers." The first figure said in a calm but steady voice. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring gaped in horror and scrambled on the mud trying to get to the den, she slipped and cried out in pain as she landed on her ankle weirdly and she struggled to her paws and continued to hurry to the den with finch helping her they made it inside breathlessly.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"What?" Her ears perked up, head raising. With a snarl, she pushed her way outside, looking around and squinting as the rain clouded her eyesight.

The original figure snuck a little closer to the den while the newer figure happily bounced after. "Calm, we are just humble travellers." The first figure said in a calm but steady voice. 

Issi placed Bubbli on a nest as she goes to Rabbitspring and Finch. "Are you ok, Rabbitspring?" Although she asked her attention was mostly on hearing what was going on outside.

Snowdove growled, stepping closer.

"Well, don't sneak around in the shadows. You about gave my friends a heart attack."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi placed Bubbli on a nest as she goes to Rabbitspring and Finch. "Are you ok, Rabbitspring?" Although she asked her attention was mostly on hearing what was going on outside.

She looked at her twisted velvet paw and winced. “Looks like a bearyena mauled it But maybe with Snowdove Supporting me I might be able to walk.

Just now, Clover said:

"Well, don't sneak around in the shadows. You about gave my friends a heart attack."

Rabbitspring nodded. “Yea!”

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She looked at her twisted velvet paw and winced. “Looks like a bearyena mauled it But maybe with Snowdove Supporting me I might be able to walk.

Issi's eyes drift to the mentioned paw and winched. It looks bad. I really wished I took some of that water. "I'm sure we can figure something out."

Just now, Clover said:

"In your situation, it doesn't look like you need my help doing that." He said with a smirk on his face. He had black fur with a giant peach square for a marking on his jaw and stomach. 

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"In your situation, it doesn't look like you need my help doing that." He said with a smirk on his face. He had black fur with a giant peach square for a marking on his jaw and stomach. 

She rolled her eyes, glancing back inside at the others. "Did you need something? We're kinda busy." She huffed, shaking more water from her pelt as the rain kept pounding heavily.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi's eyes drift to the mentioned paw and winched. It looks bad. I really wished I took some of that water. "I'm sure we can figure something out."

“Yea I’ll just wrap it for now.” She said taking a couple twigs and strands of long grass from the floor and getting to work on splinting it.