Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

“Yea I’ll just wrap it for now.” She said taking a couple twigs and strands of long grass from the floor and getting to work on splinting it.

"I'll try to help." Issi helped Rabbtispring the best she could. "We really are losing to much this time." She mumbled.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She rolled her eyes, glancing back inside at the others. "Did you need something? We're kinda busy." She huffed, shaking more water from her pelt as the rain kept pounding heavily.

"Well, a tree told me to find a few nomads with certain descriptions that seem to fit your little group. Do you guys happen to know SnowSpring.. was it?" He seemed to question himself.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

"Well, a tree told me to find a few nomads with certain descriptions that seem to fit your little group. Do you guys happen to know SnowSpring.. was it?" He seemed to question himself.

"Snowspring?" She questioned, blinking. "Well, I'm Snowdove. And inside we have a Rabbitspring, but otherwise, you lost me."

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"I'll try to help." Issi helped Rabbtispring the best she could. "We really are losing to much this time." She mumbled.

“Why what’s going on?” She winced as she pulled the wrapping tight. “That should be good thanks Issi.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Why what’s going on?” She winced as she pulled the wrapping tight. “That should be good thanks Issi.”

"Haven't Snowdove told you that everything that's happening is Pathfollower's fault." Issi glared at the den walls. "We lost so much just for what I'm sure is going to be some silly reason." She stood up and huffed.

Just now, Clover said:

"Snowspring?" She questioned, blinking. "Well, I'm Snowdove. And inside we have a Rabbitspring, but otherwise, you lost me."

"Yeah, those were the names! Honestly not used to remembering names... After..." He seemed to trail off a bit. He shook his head and looked back at them. "Anyways, the name is Jest! Riddle Jest. And my.... Friend.... Behind me is Everest." He said, hinting to the one bouncing behind him.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Haven't Snowdove told you that everything that's happening is Pathfollower's fault." Issi glared at the den walls. "We lost so much just for what I'm sure is going to be some silly reason." She stood up and huffed.

“W-What do you mean? Pathfollower only wants us to save everyone.. I’m sure this is just a mistake! Should couldn’t have possible meant for this to happen.”

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Yeah, those were the names! Honestly not used to remembering names... After..." He seemed to trail off a bit. He shook his head and looked back at them. "Anyways, the name is Jest! Riddle Jest. And my.... Friend.... Behind me is Everest." He said, hinting to the one bouncing behind him.

"Snowdove." She introduced herself. She shouted as she shook more water from her fur, glaring up at the sky as rain hit her face. "Y'know what? How about you come inside, it's dry, it's warm, and it doesn't feel like you're drowning."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“W-What do you mean? Pathfollower only wants us to save everyone.. I’m sure this is just a mistake! Should couldn’t have possible meant for this to happen.”

"I don't know," Issi looks lost as she looks into Rabbitspring's eyes, "I was told that she's bad and we have to stop her but even then," She looks at Bubbli, "I can't lose her too. Not again." Issi looks down, her ears flat against her head. "I'm not sure who to believe but if it means confronting Pathfollower or as I learned her real name, Quosine." She sighed. "Then so be it."

"Snowdove." She introduced herself. She shouted as she shook more water from her fur, glaring up at the sky as rain hit her face. "Y'know what? How about you come inside, it's dry, it's warm, and it doesn't feel like you're drowning."

“Yes I cant have my brave balance bear catching a cold!” Rabbitspring called from inside the den.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"I don't know," Issi looks lost as she looks into Rabbitspring's eyes, "I was told that she's bad and we have to stop her but even then," She looks at Bubbli, "I can't lose her too. Not again." Issi looks down, her ears flat against her head. "I'm not sure who to believe but if it means confronting Pathfollower or as I learned her real name, Quosine." She sighed. "Then so be it."

She sighed. “I’m not losing anybody else to this wretched time traveling.. it used to be fun.. we actually saved people.. but now it’s taking my friends away.. I’ll stand with you if it comes to a fight against Quosine.” She promised. “But if we can solve this peacefully then I’m not risking anymore lives to fight her needlessly.” She said. “Now what’s up with the necklaces?”

oh yeah gene info so mine has blue eyes,lean body, nohorns, purple fur, stinky tail, small snout, running paw, claw, normal hind legs, stripes

and nothing else

"A'ight, seems like a deal. Also, Pathfollower? You guys named a tree?" He questioned as he walked in. Everest followed Jest into the den. Everest seemed to be very excited about something, but was also shaking. Everest just sorta started making weird faces while staring at the ground.

"A'ight, seems like a deal. Also, Pathfollower? You guys named a tree?" He questioned as he walked in. Everest followed Jest into the den. Everest seemed to be very excited about something, but was also shaking. Everest just sorta started making weird faces while staring at the ground.

She groaned, rolling her eyes and stepping into the den. "She's not a tree. At least, I don't think she is..."

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

oh yeah gene info so mine has blue eyes,lean body, nohorns, purple fur, stinky tail, small snout, running paw, claw, normal hind legs, stripes

and nothing else

But they can’t have purple fur, that’s not a gene. And what about their pattern density values and size values? And pattern colors, and ears?

I’m sorry-

Just now, Floridaball said:

But they can’t have purple fur, that’s not a gene. And what about their pattern density values and size values? And pattern colors, and ears?

I’m sorry-

Bruh dont scare them away xD

Snowdove shook the rain from her fur, settling down next to Rabbitspring. 

"Guys, we have visitors." She gestured to Jest and Everest. "Meet Jest and Everest."

“Hello! I’m Rabbitspring it’s nice to meet you!”

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She sighed. “I’m not losing anybody else to this wretched time traveling.. it used to be fun.. we actually saved people.. but now it’s taking my friends away.. I’ll stand with you if it comes to a fight against Quosine.” She promised. “But if we can solve this peacefully then I’m not risking anymore lives to fight her needlessly.” She said. “Now what’s up with the necklaces?”

"Thank you Rabbitspring." Issi gave her a soft smile. "I'll try to do it peacefully but I can't guarantee anything. You know I can be a bit impulsive at times." She looks down at her own necklace. "It holds power to stop Quosine. Vissen was going to help figure out how to use them but." Her eyes drift to the still body of Vissen and she dug her claws into the ground. 

ok 

Just now, Floridaball said:

I’m sorry-

small ears, thin pattern, thick pattern, orange fur, black pattern

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I come up and instinctively walk towards the cave before falling to the ground 

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove shook the rain from her fur, settling down next to Rabbitspring. 

"Guys, we have visitors." She gestured to Jest and Everest. "Meet Jest and Everest."

Issi hears something fall outside. Must have been the rain. "Hello." She hurried next to Bubbli in the nest.

Just now, Clover said:

She groaned, rolling her eyes and stepping into the den. "She's not a tree. At least, I don't think she is..."

Even though Jest looked like he agreed, he fought it. "It's a tree. Only abnormal feature is the talking." 

Just now, Flower said:

“Hello! I’m Rabbitspring it’s nice to meet you!”

"Hello." Jest said. Everest looked over and smiled, still not having said a word.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Thank you Rabbitspring." Issi gave her a soft smile. "I'll try to do it peacefully but I can't guarantee anything. You know I can be a bit impulsive at times." She looks down at her own necklace. "It holds power to stop Quosine. Vissen was going to help figure out how to use them but." Her eyes drift to the still body of Vissen and she dug her claws into the ground. 

She frowned as well. “What do they do and how many of them are there? I noticed Finch and Snowdove have one as well.”

Even though Jest looked like he agreed, he fought it. "It's a tree. Only abnormal feature is the talking." 

"Hello." Jest said. Everest looked over and smiled, still not having said a word.

She smiled in return and turned her head towards Issi and continued conversing with her.