Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“How did you learn to do that?” She asked in awe.

She put a paw on the child's back, rubbing it as he coughed up a bit more water. "Well, in Rain Venom you can't always see the rivers. Nichelings fall in more than you'd think, and everyone is taught how to do that once they're a teen."

Just now, Clover said:

She put a paw on the child's back, rubbing it as he coughed up a bit more water. "Well, in Rain Venom you can't always see the rivers. Nichelings fall in more than you'd think, and everyone is taught how to do that once they're a teen."

“It’s incredible. Er not the falling into invisible rivers but the other part.”

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

Breeze wandered over, noticing the action. She watched what was going on, curious

Snowdove perked up her ears, looking behind her. "Ay, uh, Rabbitspring? We've got company."

Just now, Flower said:

“It’s incredible. Er not the falling into invisible rivers but the other part.”

The two children looked like twins, and the less dead one curled up next to his brother. "Saja! You're alive!" He cried.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove perked up her ears, looking behind her. "Ay, uh, Rabbitspring? We've got company."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

The two children looked like twins, and the less dead one curled up next to his brother. "Saja! You're alive!" He cried.

Rabbitspring turned her head and looked at the curious stranger with wide blue eyes. “Hello there, who are you?”

Just now, Flower said:

Rabbitspring turned her head and looked at the curious stranger with wide blue eyes. “Hello there, who are you?”

"Oh, hi... I'm Breeze. Breeze Song. But call me Breeze, please. Was I... interrupting something?"

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Vissen kept an eye on the children, while Snowdove stood tall beside Rabbitspring.

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

"Oh, hi... I'm Breeze. Breeze Song. But call me Breeze, please. Was I... interrupting something?"

Vissen kept an eye on the children, while Snowdove stood tall beside Rabbitspring.

“Er not really I haven’t quite wrapped my head around what’s going on.” She said. “I’m Rabbitspring and this is Snowdove. It’s a pleasure to meet you Breeze.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Er not really I haven’t quite wrapped my head around what’s going on.” She said. “I’m Rabbitspring and this is Snowdove. It’s a pleasure to meet you Breeze.”

"Nice to meet you too! So... are you from around here?"

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

"Nice to meet you too! So... are you from around here?"

“Umm..” she paused looking at Snowdove wondering if she should tell the truth.

Just now, Flower said:

"We're from a different island." She said bluntly, looking at Flash and Genevieve.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

"We're from a different island." She said bluntly, looking at Flash and Genevieve.

Just now, Flower said:

“Yea we’re heading home right now.” She finished.

"Oh, ok! Is it nice there?"

3 minutes ago, Tundra said:

She nods. “Where I live there is a huge meadow with flowers that smell sweetly.” She replied, a homesick look growing in her eyes.

5 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Just now, Flower said:

She nods. “Where I live there is a huge meadow with flowers that smell sweetly.” She replied, a homesick look growing in her eyes.

"Where I live, it's not as nice. Snow everywhere." Snowdove responded, curling her tail over Rabbitspring's back comfortingly.

"Where I live, it's not as nice. Snow everywhere." Snowdove responded, curling her tail over Rabbitspring's back comfortingly.

“Snow sounds pretty though.” Teasingly nudging Snowdove.

Just now, Flower said:

“Snow sounds pretty though.” Teasingly nudging Snowdove.

"Oh really?" She leaned closer. "What ever could you mean by that?" She teased.

(if you don't get it, it's a joke about her name :') )

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"That sounds nice... I used to live in a place where there were lots of trees and the grass was always green and there was always a nice warm breeze and... Oh sorry, no one asked... I tend to do that a lot, go off on tangents like that," Breeze laughed "Is your home far?"

Just now, Clover said:

"Oh really?" She leaned closer. "What ever could you mean by that?" She teased.

(if you don't get it, it's a joke about her name :') )

“Oh you great idiot.” She giggled rolling her eyes and shoving her playfully.

Just now, Tundra said:

"That sounds nice... I used to live in a place where there were lots of trees and the grass was always green and there was always a nice warm breeze and... Oh sorry, no one asked... I tend to do that a lot, go off on tangents like that," Breeze laughed "Is your home far?"

“It sounds lovely. As for how far it is.. I dont really know.” She said vaguely.

Just now, Flower said:

“Oh you great idiot.” She giggled rolling her eyes and shoving her playfully.

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

She turned away from Rabbitspring.

"Uh, well...pretty far, you could say."

8 minutes ago, Clover said:

She chuckled. "You have no idea." She said vaguely, turning to Flash and Genevieve.

Breeze ginned, chuckling a bit too. She was starting to like these strangers, and was curious about them.

She paused a moment... An idea came to her. "So, I guess you still have a long way to go, eh? ...Y'know... I'm a little bit of an explorer myself... Maybe I could... y'know... come with you... for a bit...? Maybe? Might be fun...?" she asked nervously

8 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Breeze ginned, chuckling a bit too. She was starting to like these strangers, and was curious about them.

She paused a moment... An idea came to her. "So, I guess you still have a long way to go, eh? ...Y'know... I'm a little bit of an explorer myself... Maybe I could... y'know... come with you... for a bit...? Maybe? Might be fun...?" she asked nervously

Flash looked at her, eyes wide. "A-are you sure?"

Snowdove chimed in. "Yeah, it'll be one hell of a trip."