Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Flash looked at her, eyes wide. "A-are you sure?"

Snowdove chimed in. "Yeah, it'll be one hell of a trip."

"I've done island-hopping before.... How- how hard can it be?" Her voice was still a bit shaky

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

"I've done island-hopping before.... How- how hard can it be?" Her voice was still a bit shaky

They looked unsure.

"Well...if you're sure. I guess we have some explaining to do."

Just now, Clover said:

They looked unsure.

"Well...if you're sure. I guess we have some explaining to do."

"You- you'll really take me with you? Th-thank you...! ...Wait... what do mean 'explaining'?" Her voice was now laced with a mixture of nervousness and curiosity

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

"You- you'll really take me with you? Th-thank you...! ...Wait... what do mean 'explaining'?" Her voice was now laced with a mixture of nervousness and curiosity

"Uhh…" She turned to Rabbitspring, jerking her head towards Breeze Song.

6 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Just now, Clover said:

"Uhh…" She turned to Rabbitspring, jerking her head towards Breeze Song.

“Er well.. I guess we should introduce you to the others first.” She said jerking her head towards Flash, Vissen and Genevieve. “You guys come and meet Breeze.” She called to them. “Oh also introduce us to the kids.”

Just now, Flower said:

“Er well.. I guess we should introduce you to the others first.” She said jerking her head towards Flash, Vissen and Genevieve. “You guys come and meet Breeze.” She called to them. “Oh also introduce us to the kids.”

Breeze smiled at them, doing her best to be friendly. "Hi there! I'm Breeze Song, but I guess Rabbitspring already said that... So, what are your names?"

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, Tundra said:

Breeze smiled at them, doing her best to be friendly. "Hi there! I'm Breeze Song, but I guess Rabbitspring already said that... So, what are your names?"

Vissen brought the children over, sitting down. 

"These two are Saja and Ryu." She looked at them.

"And I'm Vissen, pleasure to meet you."

Flash and Genevieve stepped forward. "I'm Flash." He said quietly, a bit nervous with this new stranger. "And I'm Genevieve." 

4 minutes ago, Tundra said:

“Greetings Saha and Ryu. Breeze has decided to travel with us so I guess we should explain.. everything.” She said.

Vissen brought the children over, sitting down. 

"These two are Saja and Ryu." She looked at them.

"And I'm Vissen, pleasure to meet you."

Flash and Genevieve stepped forward. "I'm Flash." He said quietly, a bit nervous with this new stranger. "And I'm Genevieve." 

"Nice to meet you all!" She smiled

Do they think I'm alright? Please tell me they think I'm alright...

Just now, Flower said:

“Greetings Saha and Ryu. Breeze has decided to travel with us so I guess we should explain.. everything.” She said.

Breeze sat back, eager to hear what she was going to say

3 minutes ago, Tundra said:

"Nice to meet you all!" She smiled

Do they think I'm alright? Please tell me they think I'm alright...

Breeze sat back, eager to hear what she was going to say

“So.” She began. “We’re time travelers who were sent from the future to prevent bad thing from happening.” She said. “Anybody want to add something?”

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

“So.” She began. “We’re time travelers who were sent from the future to prevent bad thing from happening.” She said. “Anybody want to add something?”

“... ...Ok, hold up, let me have some time to process what you just said...” ((mutters) time travellers... future... stop bad things from happening... from the future... travellers... time...) “Ok, think I kinda got it, sort of.”

Just now, Tundra said:

“Ok, hold up, let me have some time to process what you just said...” (time travellers... future... stop bad things from happening... from the future... travellers... time...) “Ok, think I kinda got it, sort of.”

“So you still want to come with us?” She asked smiling.

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

Sorry for dumping this here.. I added Breeze and got pics of everyone individually Incase you needed/ wanted to use it.

DAE66703-FAF6-48D6-8029-18E2271F2C57.thumb.png.0ca5b477f7cb8afd40475ef2bf125db5.png

BC7BCEA2-1A50-4746-89FA-3130BD930F87.thumb.png.fea526ed76e25948dd938f69b337e2d0.png

DFF481C8-0960-4CF0-A96D-AF3C4DA11AC5.thumb.png.0fc9ff7f1efa5a55fffa4e60b05731df.png

AA574831-CE28-4BC6-9C2C-9C9CA2C64984.thumb.png.974adb59ec4fd11a40b2c04992691822.png

A7383ACC-A09D-42F5-8D24-B607BCB65306.thumb.png.80a254165a69d3dde82cbc82b36edc6e.png
E7C3D6C0-41C3-41A0-B467-E6008196588E.thumb.png.09ac42a773114bb85838f22ca761b266.png

btw, I made this my wallpaper

567010613_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.b68b7ee106f9e1afc2b73a61d352d947.png

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Flower said:

“So you still want to come with us?” She asked smiling.

“Of course! I’ve always wanted to see the future, see if the world is still in one piece! Time travel, wow! I didn’t know such a thing was even possible!”

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

“Of course! I’ve always wanted to see the future, see if the world is still in one piece! Time travel, wow! I didn’t know such a thing was even possible!”

"Well, we should probably get going." Vissen said, looking at the grass. "This tribe is bound to find us sooner or later, and the other two wont save themselves."

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

"Well, we should probably get going." Vissen said, looking at the grass. "This tribe is bound to find us sooner or later, and the other two wont save themselves."

“Yea we didn’t until this weird tree started whispering to us but it was actually this entity that we named Pathfollower. We just have to keep walking and eventually we’ll make it back to the tree.” She said agreeing with Vissen as she got to her paws.

Just now, Flower said:

“Yea we didn’t until this weird tree started whispering to us but it was actually this entity that we named Pathfollower. We just have to keep walking and eventually we’ll make it back to the tree.” She said agreeing with Vissen as she got to her paws.

"Hold up." Genevieve said, looking back. "What do we do with these children? They're mother obviously doesn't want them back."

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Ok... so where do we walk? Is there a portal or something, or do we just... go and the tree or Pathfollower or whatever you called it takes us back?”

Just now, Clover said:

"Hold up." Genevieve said, looking back. "What do we do with these children? They're mother obviously doesn't want them back."

“.. I’m sorry I got ahead of myself.. our only options seem to be taking them with us or looking for a nearby tribe to take them in...” she said glumly.