Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

😆😆I know. Can't help it. If I don't associate your name with something, I WILL forget it. My one friends name I only remember because it begins with something similar to Jeans. So when I see the person, My brains just like: Jeans. And I remember their name.

I remember doing the same with a friend I had when I was really young that gave me a stuffed bat. My label for her was 'Bat sh*t'

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I remember doing the same with a friend I had when I was really young that gave me a stuffed bat. My label for her was 'Bat sh*t'

For all I know that's why I'm still doing it. A bad habit from my younger days😄 Well it works, so not to bad.

7 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink sat on a rock, scanning the clearing

(I'm reckoning his powers out of exitance)

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring woke and yawned, she was going to unfurl her antennae like she usually did but then She remembered. Oh yea.. don’t have that anymore

There they are... Ink thought

Just now, Impy10 said:

There they are... Ink thought

Jest sorta just glanced over and saw an unfamiliar nicheling. He was immediately uneasy. He lightly wrapped his tail around Juniper, making sure not to stab her with the tip.

Jest sorta just glanced over and saw an unfamiliar nicheling. He was immediately uneasy. He lightly wrapped his tail around Juniper, making sure not to stab her with the tip.

Ink jumped down from the rock and approached the nichelings

2 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Adoptive children don't mean less of a handful--

Oh, You mean Bubbli? She's a sweetheart😊. Although she seems to had reach her teenhood and Issi is scared.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi yawned as she looked around her. Oh, I'm still here? When did I fall asleep?

Finch blinked his eyes open and gazed at Issi lovingly. ‘’morning.’’ He whispered. 

Just now, Flower said:

Finch blinked his eyes open and gazed at Issi lovingly. ‘’morning.’’ He whispered. 

Startled Issi looks down wide eyed at Finch next to her. "Morering, I mean morning." She blushed and looked off to the side.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Startled Issi looks down wide eyed at Finch next to her. "Morering, I mean morning." She blushed and looked off to the side.

He sat up and tilted his head in confusion. ‘’Looks like someone’s blushing?’’ He asked

Jest's fur stood on end. He was very protective over Juniper and it showed. 

K, Im here now)

Juniper yawned, stretching out her front legs. "Jest, who's that?" She said sleepily, blinking at Ink. Her stubby tail wiggled.

Just now, Clover said:

K, Im here now)

Juniper yawned, stretching out her front legs. "Jest, who's that?" She said sleepily, blinking at Ink. Her stubby tail wiggled.

"I don't know..." He whispered, his tail still wrapped around her. Jest was watching Ink's every step.

Just now, Flower said:

He sat up and tilted his head in confusion. ‘’Looks like someone’s blushing?’’ He asked

"Ehh, Of course not. It's just hot." She blush more and stood up while stretching. Issi glanced at Finch. Why am I suddenly feeling all bubbly? Am I sick?

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

"I don't know..." He whispered, his tail still wrapped around her. Jest was watching Ink's every step.

She flicked her ear, her violet eyes trained on Ink aswell. "Should we talk to him?" She stood up, stumbling a bit.

sis

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Ehh, Of course not. It's just hot." She blush more and stood up while stretching. Issi glanced at Finch. Why am I suddenly feeling all bubbly? Am I sick?

Missed opportunity for pun

Just now, FawnCat said:

He smiled at her and thought. Hm why not test that statement. He stood up and brushed his cheek against hers affectionately. ‘’You look beautiful today.’’

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She flicked her ear, her violet eyes trained on Ink aswell. "Should we talk to him?" She stood up, stumbling a bit.

"Sure..." He said uneasily, standing up aswell. 

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He smiled at her and thought. Hm why not test that statement. He stood up and brushed his cheek against hers affectionately. ‘’You look beautiful today.’’

Issi let out a screech and back paddled. Her face a full blown blush. "You, what, you." Heart beating fast she stutters out nonsensical words.