Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi let out a screech and back paddled. Her face a full blown blush. "You, what, you." Heart beating fast she stutters out nonsensical words.

uh oh didn’t think that would happen.. ‘’did I do something wrong?’’ He asked with genuine concern.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

uh oh didn’t think that would happen.. ‘’did I do something wrong?’’ He asked with genuine concern.

She looks down a bit confused. Is something wrong? "My heart won't stop beating fast when I look at you. My face is all warm. And I feel all bubbly inside!" She looks around panicked. "Am I getting sick?" I can't be getting sick now. We still need to fight.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Ink tilted his head to one side

"Do I know you?" He asked

"Uh, maybe?" She blinked. "I'm Juniper, it's nice to meet you!" Her stubby tail wiggled, and she smiled up at him.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She looks down and a bit confused. Is something wrong? "My heart won't stop beating fast when I look at you. My face is all warm. And I feel all bubbly inside!" She looks around panicked. "Am I getting sick?" I can't be getting sick now. We still need to fight.

He smirked. ‘’Oh no! I’ve heard of just the disease you’ve mentioned.’’ He cried sarcastically.

Just now, Flower said:

He smirked. ‘’Oh no! I’ve heard of just the disease you’ve mentioned.’’ He cried sarcastically.

Issi looks at him and hurries to his side. "Really! What is it?" Is it fatal? I don't want to die again! What am I going to tell Hunter.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looks at him and hurries to his side. "Really! What is it?" Is it fatal? I don't want to die again! What am I going to tell Hunter.

(Sorry just- I imagined-

"Dear god, what was it this time?"

"Uhh...Korona virus?"

"DAMMIT ISSI-"

im so sorry)

• Haha 2

Just now, FawnCat said:

He nods earnestly. ‘’my tribe used to fear this plague..’’ he paused dramatically then leaned closer to her and whispered into her ear. ‘’They call it a crush.’’

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She smiled, her ear twitching. Who is he?

"Jest, you can come over, he's friendly!" She called to him.

@Foxyfire98

Jest somehow doubted that. He hesitantly came and sat down next to Juniper. He glared at Ink. He mumbled something incoherent.

Just now, Flower said:

He nods earnestly. ‘’my tribe used to fear this plague..’’ he paused dramatically then leaned closer to her and whispered into her ear. ‘’They call it a crush.’’

Issi blinks owlish at him before pouting. She pushed his shoulder. "So, not funny Finch. I thought I was going to die." She dusts off her paw, "So, how do I make all the things stop." Issi looks up into his yellow eyes. She frowns as she could feel the heat gathering in face. "I hate this. This is your fault."

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest somehow doubted that. He hesitantly came and sat down next to Juniper. He glared at Ink. He mumbled something incoherent.

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

":3"

"Ink, this is Jest, Jest, this is Ink!" She happily gestured to both of them, looking back and forth between the two.

"So, Ink, why are you here?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi blinks owlish at him before pouting. She pushed his shoulder. "So, not funny Finch. I thought I was going to die." She dusts off her paw, "So, how do I make all the things stop." Issi looks up into his yellow eyes. She frowns as she could feel the heat gathering in face. "I hate this. This is your fault."

‘’My fault?’’ he asks incredulously while giggling uncontrollably. ‘’I don’t know.’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi and Finch sittin' in a treee....???

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Ink, this is Jest, Jest, this is Ink!" She happily gestured to both of them, looking back and forth between the two.

"I heard that a group of nichelings were passing through here." Ink explained, "I decided to see where you were because I left my old tribe to explore this land."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Jest was uneasy. It didn't seem like it was only because of Ink. Jest had been glancing towards the den entrance, seeming slightly freaked out.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’My fault?’’ he asks incredulously while giggling uncontrollably. ‘’I don’t know.’’

"Yes, Your." She pokes him in the shoulder, "Fault." She huffs and sit down. "Is this what all couples feel like?" What sweet hell is this? I need to ask Rabbitspring, No. Snowdove might understand better how i feel. She doesn't seem to be great at handling emotions either.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove stepped out of the den, looking towards Ink, Jest and Juniper. Her eyes widened.

"HOLY-ISSI! FINCH! RABBITSPRING! GET OUT HERE, SLUDGE BOY CAME BACK!" She called to them.

‘’Had to ruin the one moment alone with my girlfriend I’ve had in weeks..’’ he muttered.

Rabbitspring emerged from the shadows gracefully and stood by Snowdoves side.