Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Tundra said:

“Ok... so where do we walk? Is there a portal or something, or do we just... go and the tree or path follower or whatever you called it takes us back?”

“We just walk and everything turns starry even the ground! Then we’re back at the tree.”

18 minutes ago, Flower said:

Sorry for dumping this here.. I added Breeze and got pics of everyone individually Incase you needed/ wanted to use it.

DAE66703-FAF6-48D6-8029-18E2271F2C57.thumb.png.0ca5b477f7cb8afd40475ef2bf125db5.png

BC7BCEA2-1A50-4746-89FA-3130BD930F87.thumb.png.fea526ed76e25948dd938f69b337e2d0.png

DFF481C8-0960-4CF0-A96D-AF3C4DA11AC5.thumb.png.0fc9ff7f1efa5a55fffa4e60b05731df.png

AA574831-CE28-4BC6-9C2C-9C9CA2C64984.thumb.png.974adb59ec4fd11a40b2c04992691822.png

A7383ACC-A09D-42F5-8D24-B607BCB65306.thumb.png.80a254165a69d3dde82cbc82b36edc6e.png
E7C3D6C0-41C3-41A0-B467-E6008196588E.thumb.png.09ac42a773114bb85838f22ca761b266.png

See folks? This is what you get for always being late. Why should I care anyway? I’m always late to anything.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“.. I’m sorry I got ahead of myself.. our only options seem to be taking them with us or looking for a nearby tribe to take them in...” she said glumly.

Snowdove stooped her head down, picking up Saja. "Someone get Ryu, they're to small to walk that far." She said, her voice muffled.

3 minutes ago, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

See folks? This is what you get for always being late. Why should I care anyway? I’m always late to anything.

im sure we could work something out there’s no nicheling from tsunami crash maybe once they get back u can be at the tree or something plus I could add them to the drawing

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove stooped her head down, picking up Saja. "Someone get Ryu, they're to small to walk that far." She said, her voice muffled.

She bent down her head and picked him up gently. “Rrr taking em wth us?” She asked, her words muffled by the child’s fur.

Just now, Flower said:

She bent down her head and picked him up gently. “Rrr taking em wth us?” She asked, her words muffled by the child’s fur.

"Yep." She said simply, jumping up into the grass. Everyone else simultaneously followed, starting to walk. "Don't fall behind!" 

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Yep." She said simply, jumping up into the grass. Everyone else simultaneously followed, starting to walk. "Don't fall behind!" 

She hopped next to her swinging Ryu onto her back. “Well this was an exciting trip.” She commented as she playfully batted her with her feathery tail.

Just now, Flower said:

She hopped next to her swinging Ryu onto her back. “Well this was an exciting trip.” She commented as she playfully batted her with her feathery tail.

She chuckled. "Yep, we got Genevieve, a couple of children, and Breezey over there, so I'd say it was a good haul." She said, moving a bit closer to her.

Just now, Clover said:

She chuckled. "Yep, we got Genevieve, a couple of children, and Breezey over there, so I'd say it was a good haul." She said, moving a bit closer to her.

“Agreed. And we saved the day again.” She giggled. “That’s two in how many days?” I’ve lost count it could have been any number of days that have passed sense i left my home..” she said, her voice growing homesick.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Agreed. And we saved the day again.” She giggled. “That’s two in how many days?” I’ve lost count it could have been any number of days that have passed sense i left my home..” she said, her voice growing homesick.

"Aye, shush." She said, batting her with her fluffy tail. "Stop getting sad, it makes me depressed. Remember, we wont be gone forever. If I have any sense of prediction, this should take a week at most. Only those last two are left. After we get Genevieve back, we'll be moving onto Skullface and then that last guy and then we'll be home. You'll be back in your meadow with your friends and your family, and I'll be back in Tundra Heart all alone except for my sucky tribe. Alright?"

She said it sternly, though her gaze was soft. She didn't even notice as their surroundings slowly shifted into stars.

"Aye, shush." She said, batting her with her fluffy tail. "Stop getting sad, it makes me depressed. Remember, we wont be gone forever. If I have any sense of prediction, this should take a week at most. Only those last two are left. After we get Genevieve back, we'll be moving onto Skullface and then that last guy and then we'll be home. You'll be back in your meadow with your friends and your family, and I'll be back in Tundra Heart all alone except for my sucky tribe. Alright?"

She said it sternly, though her gaze was soft. She didn't even notice as their surroundings slowly shifted into stars.

Breeze looked around at the starry surroundings in awe. "Whoa..."

((oh yeah, she's been following them, if that wasn't obvious x3))

• Like 1

“B-but if we all go home..” she said realizing it for the first time “we won’t see each other again.”

Just now, Flower said:

“B-but if we all go home..” she said realizing it for the first time “we won’t see each other again.”

"Yeah..." She whispered, setting down Saja in front of the tree. "I know." She rested her chin on Rabbitspring's shoulder, closing her eyes.

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Breeze looked around at the starry surroundings in awe. "Whoa..."

((oh yeah, she's been following them, if that wasn't obvious x3))

"I know, it's pretty amazing." Vissen said, looking up at the glowing white tree. "Pathfollower, we've returned."

• Like 1

"Yeah..." She whispered, setting down Saja in front of the tree. "I know." She rested her chin on Rabbitspring's shoulder, closing her eyes.

“...” she says nothing setting Ryu down and closing her eyes before opening them and speaking.She looked at Genevieve and smiled warmly.

Just now, Flower said:

“...” she says nothing and closes her eyes before opening them and speaking. “Pathfollower we’re back.” She looked at Genevieve and smiled warmly.

Stars almost seem to swirl above the tree, before Pathfollower appears. 

"I see that. You've brought Genevieve with you, I see. And a few new friends? Who is she? And the little ones?"

Just now, Clover said:

"I see that. You've brought Genevieve with you, I see. And a few new friends? Who is she? And the little ones?"

“This is Breezesong and the little ones are Saja and Ryu.” She said simply.

Breeze stared at the creature in awe. "Are you the Path Follower?"

Just now, Flower said:

“This is Breezesong and the little ones are Saja and Ryu.” She said simply.

"Well hello, Breezesong, Saja and Ryu. And Genevieve, hello dear." 

Genevieve looked up at her, gazing in wonder. "Do I know you?"

She flinched back though as a slightly bigger version of herself formed in front of her, with red pupils and blood dripping from her pelt.

"Of course you do, goddess of misfortune."

• Like 1

"Well hello, Breezesong, Saja and Ryu. And Genevieve, hello dear." 

Genevieve looked up at her, gazing in wonder. "Do I know you?"

She flinched back though as a slightly bigger version of herself formed in front of her, with red pupils and blood dripping from her pelt.

"Of course you do, goddess of misfortune."

She gazed at the image.

Just now, Flower said:

She gazed at the image.

"That's not me..." Genevieve whispered.

"But it is. I am very sorry for all the pain that came to you, all the suffering you had to endure. Rest dear. You have earned it."

Genevieve's eyes started to glow, and then her whole body. "Goodbye." She whispered, before both her and her image closed their eyes, and with a flash of light, there was a giant orange star in the pool.

"That's not me..." Genevieve whispered.

"But it is. I am very sorry for all the pain that came to you, all the suffering you had to endure. Rest dear. You have earned it."

Genevieve's eyes started to glow, and then her whole body. "Goodbye." She whispered, before both her and her image closed their eyes, and with a flash of light, there was a giant orange star in the pool.

“2 down 2 to go..” she said, her voice betraying sadness.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“2 down 2 to go..” she said, her voice betraying sadness.

"Rest well now, goddess of security." Pathfollower whispered.

The images of the last two nichelings appeared again, the one with the skull on her head and the one crying.

"Help them. I will be with the children. Help them."

She disappeared.