Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"I heard that a group of nichelings were passing through here." Ink explained, "I decided to see where you were because I left my old tribe to explore this land."

"Oh! They're right in that den actual-"

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest was uneasy. It didn't seem like it was only because of Ink. Jest had been glancing towards the den entrance, seeming slightly freaked out.

She paused, glancing warily at Jest. She gently nudged his shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" She asked softly.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Yes, Your." She pokes him in the shoulder, "Fault." She huffs and sit down. "Is this what all couples feel like?" What sweet hell is this? I need to ask Rabbitspring, No. Snowdove might understand better how i feel. She doesn't seem to be great at handling emotions either.

‘’I don’t know, you saw how stuff is at home people don’t genuinely fall in love a lot there.’’ He paused and said. ‘’Anyways snowdoves calling us.’’

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove stepped out of the den, looking towards Ink, Jest and Juniper. Her eyes widened.

"HOLY-ISSI! FINCH! RABBITSPRING! GET OUT HERE, SLUDGE BOY CAME BACK!" She called to them.

"I like that nickname." Ink mumbled under his breathe

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Had to ruin the one moment alone with my girlfriend I’ve had in weeks..’’ he muttered.

Rabbitspring emerged from the shadows gracefully and stood by Snowdoves side.

Ink ran over to Finch and flicked his nose

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove stepped out of the den, looking towards Ink, Jest and Juniper. Her eyes widened.

"HOLY-ISSI! FINCH! RABBITSPRING! GET OUT HERE, SLUDGE BOY CAME BACK!" She called to them.

Issi's ears perked up at the screaming. Sludge boy? "What?" Do we know someone like that?

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Had to ruin the one moment alone with my girlfriend I’ve had in weeks..’’ he muttered.

Rabbitspring emerged from the shadows gracefully and stood by Snowdoves side.

‘’I don’t know, you saw how stuff is at home people don’t genuinely fall in love a lot there.’’ He paused and said. ‘’Anyways snowdoves calling us.’’

Issi frowns at Finch. "I heard. Come on." Issi went to the den entrance.

Jest was sorta unphased by the yelling. He wasn't really paying attention.

"Oh! They're right in that den actual-"

She paused, glancing warily at Jest. She gently nudged his shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" She asked softly.

He pointed to where he was looking, but nothing was there. He seemed extremely freaked out. 

Just now, Flower said:

Bubbli stumbled up beside him, jaws parted in a yawn.

"Dad, I had a dream a giant mosquito ate me...and then I ate it. That was weird."

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest was sorta unphased by the yelling. He wasn't really paying attention.

He pointed to where he was looking, but nothing was there. He seemed extremely freaked out. 

She stared where he was pointing.

"Jest, there's nothing there..." She cautiously put a paw on his shoulder, concerned.

Just now, Clover said:

Bubbli stumbled up beside him, jaws parted in a yawn.

"Dad, I had a dream a giant mosquito ate me...and then I ate it. That was weird."

‘’Sounds odd honey hold on for a minute I have to talk with the others.’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi stopped in her tracks. "Oh, sludge boy." She smiled. "How have you been Ink? Not causing to much trouble I hope?"

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ink ran over to Finch and flicked his nose

‘’Oh hell no..’’ he muttered. ‘’Nice to see you too ‘sludge boi’’’

• Haha 1

Just now, Clover said:

She stared where he was pointing.

"Jest, there's nothing there..." She cautiously put a paw on his shoulder, concerned.

Jest looked at her with a confused expression. "But somebody--" he looked back and he seemed even more confused. "Where did they---?" He cut himself off and looked down with wide eyes.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stopped in her tracks. "Oh, sludge boy." She smiled. "How have you been Ink? Not causing to much trouble I hope?"

"Yep!" Ink hissed, "I think I killed a man while I was getting over here!"

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Oh hell no..’’ he muttered. ‘’Nice to see you too ‘sludge boi’’’

"You too, bird-brain." Ink hissed into Finch's ear

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest looked at her with a confused expression. "But somebody--" he looked back and he seemed even more confused. "Where did they---?" He cut himself off and looked down with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" She pressed against him, trying not to poke him with her quills. "You're safe, Jest."

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

‘’Y-you killed a man?’’ He asked tilting his head. ‘’Never mind I’m going to go and play with bubbli Issi you can talk to ol’ sludgy boy here.’’

Just now, Impy10 said:

Issi paled slightly. "That's nice?" She looks to Bubbli. Well Ink seems to not be to deadly to children. I'm sure Bubbli would be fine...

Just now, Clover said:

"Are you okay?" She pressed against him, trying not to poke him with her quills. "You're safe, Jest."

He didn't respond. He calmed down a little bit, but was still very confused. "You didn't see them...?" He mumbled.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

He didn't respond. He calmed down a little bit, but was still very confused. "You didn't see them...?" He mumbled.

She shook her head, raising an eyebrow. "No, what was it?..."

‘’Y-you killed a man?’’ He asked tilting his head. ‘’Never mind I’m going to go and play with bubbli Issi you can talk to ol’ sludgy boy here.’’

Ink didn't seem fazed

Just now, Flower said:

"What?" She looks at Finch then at Ink. With a glare towards Finch she huffs. "Fine. Come on Ink." She walks up next to Ink. "Anything else you want to talk about? Didn't get hurt, did you?" She seemed slightly concerned.

Bubbli looked up, confused. "Who's that?"

(Bubbli opened her eyes and all that after they left Akriah's timeline, so she wouldn't know Ink)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"What?" She looks at Finch then at Ink. With a glare towards Finch she huffs. "Fine. Come on Ink." She walks up next to Ink. "Anything else you want to talk about? Didn't get hurt, did you?" She seemed slightly concerned.

Ink didn't respond

She shook her head, raising an eyebrow. "No, what was it?..."

"Um.... Nothing... Nevermind..." He said. He didn't want to worry her. It was probably just Everest playing a prank.

Bubbli looked up, confused. "Who's that?"

(Bubbli opened her eyes and all that after they left Akriah's timeline, so she wouldn't know Ink)

‘’Sludgeboy’’ he replied. ‘’Want to talk about that dream you had honey?’’