Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Ink continued to walk until he saw a nicheling sitting by the water.

He ponced at the nicheling, shoving them harshly into the water.

He put his paw in the water in order to stop the nicheling from coming up.

The nicheling let out a scream, but it was cut off by the water.

3 minutes ago, Hollow10 said:

((Wait, was somebody by the water?))

Previously on Time and Space:

On 2/24/2020 at 6:48 PM, Clover said:

She flicked her ear. "Hopefully, who would want to be mean anyway?"

On 2/24/2020 at 6:50 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi just sighed. I feel like I'm going to die young. I did die young. She looks around and tries to spot Snowdove. I need to ask her about some things. I'm sure she was at the entrance. Issi's paws are silent as she slinks away from the scene. I'll just let them sort each other out.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:51 PM, The Hollow Knight said:

"Dodo? Nonono! Dodo are stupid!"

Ink hissed under his breath

On 2/24/2020 at 6:52 PM, Clover said:

Snowdove looked up, smiling. "Miracle isn't it?" She said sarcastically, gesturing to Ink.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:52 PM, Google translation said:

Autocorrect do be hitting different tho

finch face pawed.

On 2/24/2020 at 6:53 PM, Google translation said:

Rabbitspring sat alone by a rock watching ants crawl along the damp earth

On 2/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink walked out of the camp

On 2/24/2020 at 6:57 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled. "I'm sure Finch is thinking so too." She laughed and smiled. "Serves him right. He's been poking fun at me this whole time." Letting out a sigh she peeked at Snowdove. "So, I have a weird question. I know we have more important things to worry about but." Issi hums and groans before rushing out her next words. "How do you deal with the crush part about lo- liking someone?" 

On 2/24/2020 at 11:14 PM, Google übersetzen said:

SYo.

Jest just sorta stared blankly again to the side.

"Pssst.... Hey! Over here!" A voice beckoned. 

Jest looked over in confusion. "W-Who are you?" He asked.

"Shhhh.... The future will tell!" The voice said.

"Future?" He questioned, tilting his head. 

"Don't worry about that!" The voice said, seeming sorta mad. "Don't get caught staring!" The voice then said, switching to a more playful persona.

7 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Jubileze stared out at the field, a blank expression on her face as she watched the tribe that wasn't hers. She turned around, hesitating before nudging Issi with her paw. "Hey, you alive?"

Just now, Clover said:

Jubileze stared out at the field, a blank expression on her face as she watched the tribe that wasn't hers. She turned around, hesitating before nudging Issi with her paw. "Hey, you alive?"

Issi sighed. "I don't know." She shrugs and look at the tribe. "Emotions wasn't ever my strong point. Now I have to deal with it and try to make sure not more of us die." She looks at Jubileze(Who this?)

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi sighed. "I don't know." She shrugs and look at the tribe. "Emotions wasn't ever my strong point. Now I have to deal with it and try to make sure not more of us die." She looks at Jubileze(Who this?)

(What do you mean? If you mean Jubileze, remember, she saved them from that killer bearyena? Bird beak, hammer tail, hates being alive?)

She sighed, digging her claws into the ground. "I need your help." She said bluntly, her heavy tail swaying across the grass.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(What do you mean? If you mean Jubileze, remember, she saved them from that killer bearyena? Bird beak, hammer tail, hates being alive?)

She sighed, digging her claws into the ground. "I need your help." She said bluntly, her heavy tail swaying across the grass.

(Oh Yeah. Forgot her for a moment.)

Issi pondered a moment before nodding. "If I can, sure. You did save us from the bearyena."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(Oh Yeah. Forgot her for a moment.)

Issi pondered a moment before nodding. "If I can, sure. You did save us from the bearyena."

"Alright, pack up. We're going to the mountains." She stood up, shaking some dust from her fur. She turned to look at Issi, a determined look in her eyes.

Just now, Clover said:

"Alright, pack up. We're going to the mountains." She stood up, shaking some dust from her fur. She turned to look at Issi, a determined look in her eyes.

Startled Issi looks around. The mountains? What could possibly be there? Plus the last time I was near mountains I killed... She looks at Jubileze. But I do owe her. "I don't really have anything to pack up." The gems should be fine with Finch and Bubbli. I don't really want to worry them so it's best if I just don't tell them I'm going off with Jubileze, right?

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

"You are?" Ink asked when he came back

Startled Issi looks around. The mountains? What could possibly be there? Plus the last time I was near mountains I killed... She looks at Jubileze. But I do owe her. "I don't really have anything to pack up." The gems should be fine with Finch and Bubbli. I don't really want to worry them so it's best if I just don't tell them I'm going off with Jubileze, right?

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"You are?" Ink asked when he came back

"Yep, feel free to join the party." She said to Ink.

"Lets get going then, I'd prefer to get there in at least a few days. It'll give me time to break his bones." She mumbled the last part, seemingly spacing off as she slipped away, pushing through the grass towards the port.

"Yep, feel free to join the party." She said to Ink.

"Lets get going then, I'd prefer to get there in at least a few days. It'll give me time to break his bones." She mumbled the last part, seemingly spacing off as she slipped away, pushing through the grass towards the port.

Issi gave a crooked smile towards Ink. I'm sure I heard something about breaking bones. I hope this time it doesn't get to far out of paw. Issi looked back at Finch and Bubbli before sighing and following silently after Jubileze.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave a crooked smile towards Ink. I'm sure I heard something about breaking bones. I hope this time it doesn't get to far out of paw. Issi looked back at Finch and Bubbli before sighing and following silently after Jubileze.

Jubileze knocked away tall stalks of grass with her tail, parting them to make it easier for Issi. She eventually felt something cold under paws, and immediately knew what it was. "Here we are." She said, looking longingly at the mountains in the distance, her paws itching to bound over the rocks of the snow port.

Just now, Clover said:

Jubileze knocked away tall stalks of grass with her tail, parting them to make it easier for Issi. She eventually felt something cold under paws, and immediately knew what it was. "Here we are." She said, looking longingly at the mountains in the distance, her paws itching to bound over the rocks of the snow port.

Issi froze and not of the slight chill from the wind. I haven't seen mountains in a while. She glance at Jubileze, "What are we here for?"

Issi froze and not of the slight chill from the wind. I haven't seen mountains in a while. She glance at Jubileze, "What are we here for?"

She stared ahead, gaze hardening. She didn't look at Issi as she responded. "Revenge." She said quietly, climbing onto the travel stone and leaping from it, her paws hitting the rocks that lead her home.

She stared ahead, gaze hardening. She didn't look at Issi as she responded. "Revenge." She said quietly, climbing onto the travel stone and leaping from it, her paws hitting the rocks that lead her home.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink sat weirdly still

Confused. She could feel herself waver. Revenge. The words of Withrine coming to mind. Issi looked at Ink again. "Ink. Do you think we'll run into Haku's child again?" She pushed herself forward and after Jubileze. I don't feel so good about this.