Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Confused. She could feel herself waver. Revenge. The words of Withrine coming to mind. Issi looked at Ink again. "Ink. Do you think we'll run into Haku's child again?" She pushed herself forward and after Jubileze. I don't feel so good about this.

"Mmmm… What?" He seemed to be in his own world

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Mmmm… What?" He seemed to be in his own world

"Ink, are you ok?" Issi looked concerned as she steps over the snow forming on the cold ground.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Confused. She could feel herself waver. Revenge. The words of Withrine coming to mind. Issi looked at Ink again. "Ink. Do you think we'll run into Haku's child again?" She pushed herself forward and after Jubileze. I don't feel so good about this.

Jubileze sprang from rock to rock, not even needing to look where she jumped, like her paws had walked this path countless times. She savored the cold winds that ruffled her fur. "We're getting closer."

Just now, Clover said:

Jubileze sprang from rock to rock, not even needing to look where she jumped, like her paws had walked this path countless times. She savored the cold winds that ruffled her fur. "We're getting closer."

Issi pushed against the cold wind. Her small body not made for temperatures this cold. "I hope it's warmer." Issi peeked over the edge and shivered at the long drop down. I already fell once, not going to take that risk again. She moved closer to the mountain and away from the edge.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi pushed against the cold wind. Her small body not made for temperatures this cold. "I hope it's warmer." Issi peeked over the edge and shivered at the long drop down. I already fell once, not going to take that risk again. She moved closer to the mountain and away from the edge.

With one final leap, Jubileze tumbled over, burying herself in the snow. Freezing mountains loomed overhead, and for seemingly the first time, she smiled a bit. 

"I'm home."

Just now, Clover said:

With one final leap, Jubileze tumbled over, burying herself in the snow. Freezing mountains loomed overhead, and for seemingly the first time, she smiled a bit. 

"I'm home."

Issi followed with a huff as she landed head first in a pile of snow. Cold swept into her bones as her teeth chattered. "So, you live here?"

Issi followed with a huff as she landed head first in a pile of snow. Cold swept into her bones as her teeth chattered. "So, you live here?"

"Yep, how do you think I got this?" She said, curling her hammer tail over her back. "Come on, you wont be cold for long." She beckoned to Issi, springing up onto a sheer cliff-face as if she was light than air. She looked down at Issi. "My tribe has something special."

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Yep, how do you think I got this?" She said, curling her hammer tail over her back. "Come on, you wont be cold for long." She beckoned to Issi, springing up onto a sheer cliff-face as if she was light than air. She looked down at Issi. "My tribe has something special."

Issi stared slack jawed at her. "You do know I didn't live in the mountains. I can't jump and climb, like you lot." Vissen would be able- Issi stopped herself. I shouldn't think about her now. She could feel slight tears form in her eyes but used a paw to rub them away. Come on, Issi. Using small protruding rocks she climbed the side. Her paws slipping a few times but her adventure having taught her to act fast by catching herself before she could fall. That was close. Only a bit more.

Issi stared slack jawed at her. "You do know I didn't live in the mountains. I can't jump and climb, like you lot." Vissen would be able- Issi stopped herself. I shouldn't think about her now. She could feel slight tears form in her eyes but used a paw to rub them away. Come on, Issi. Using small protruding rocks she climbed the side. Her paws slipping a few times but her adventure having taught her to act fast by catching herself before she could fall. That was close. Only a bit more.

Jubileze scaled a bit more of the steep surface, before pulling herself up onto flat land. "Just a bit more, then we're home free!" She called down.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Jubileze scaled a bit more of the steep surface, before pulling herself up onto flat land. "Just a bit more, then we're home free!" She called down.

Issi groaned out as her poor paws practically froze off. "I don't know what's worse, Finch's home island that combust into flames or this icy lands?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi groaned out as her poor paws practically froze off. "I don't know what's worse, Finch's home island that combust into flames or this icy lands?"

"Hate to break it to you, but we've got fire here too." She responded, looking down the slope just after the cliff-face. It led down into a space lined with stones, and her paws itched to run down there.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hate to break it to you, but we've got fire here too." She responded, looking down the slope just after the cliff-face. It led down into a space lined with stones, and her paws itched to run down there.

"Seriously?" Issi huffed and puffed as she tried her best to keep up with Jubileze. "So on who are we getting revenge?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Seriously?" Issi huffed and puffed as she tried her best to keep up with Jubileze. "So on who are we getting revenge?"

She slid down the slope, gliding through the snow towards the camp. "His name's Nukir, and I have...personal business with him."

Just now, Clover said:

She slid down the slope, gliding through the snow towards the camp. "His name's Nukir, and I have...personal business with him."

Issi slid down after her. Her limps a bit stiff from all the climbing. "Nukir, huh?" She shake the snow from her fur and struggled after Jubileze.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi slid down after her. Her limps a bit stiff from all the climbing. "Nukir, huh?" She shake the snow from her fur and struggled after Jubileze.

"Yep. He almost let me die." She said casually, winding away from a rock that jutted from the snow.

Just now, Clover said:

"Yep. He almost let me die." She said casually, winding away from a rock that jutted from the snow.

She stopped in her tracks. Why does it seem like death is always around me? "I see?" Issi continued after her. She moved away from the rock and looked at the snow around them. "You ever get lost here?" 

She stopped in her tracks. Why does it seem like death is always around me? "I see?" Issi continued after her. She moved away from the rock and looked at the snow around them. "You ever get lost here?" 

"Not really. I know this place like the back of my paw, I was born here." She looked down, noticing they weren't far from the camp. "Come on!" She yelled at Issi, bolting down the slope at startling speeds.

Just now, Clover said:

"Not really. I know this place like the back of my paw, I was born here." She looked down, noticing they weren't far from the camp. "Come on!" She yelled at Issi, bolting down the slope at startling speeds.

"Wait up!" Issi jumped over snow piles and dodge rocks and even spotted a Rabbil as she dashed after Jubileze. Near the end Issi lost control and rolled down. Snow packed into her fur as she rolled down the slope.

19 minutes ago, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

Can anyone recap to me what's happening? :D

I can try. A short summery:

A few Niche are send by a goddess of sort to help safe souls that were hurt in the past.

They help some but lose friends on the way. ((Flash and then Carrion/Akraih (Issi's and Finch's adopted daughter) who was the one that killed Flash))

Couples are formed (Rabbitspring + Snowdove; Finch+ Issi; Maybe future couple Juniper and Jest)

They find out the goddess is evil and needs to be stoped ((Hunter (a blind niche in the dead world) informs them))

They receive gems(Necklaces) that could give them power but one dies and uncertain if their gem is still usable.(Vissen is the one that got killed by Junipers tribe)

Now they have lost Vissen and is stuck in the past until they help the hurt soul/ or the goddess calls them back.

While waiting Jubileze helps them kill a killer bearyeana and ask for help.

Issi and Ink goes with Jubileze to the snowy mountains.

Issi holds worries about the mountains because the last time (In the past) she killed some nichelings and still haven't fully dealed with it.

Jubileze informs them that a niche called Nukir tried to kill her.

They are at the Jubileze's camp now.

• Paw up 1

Just now, Google Oversætter(she/her) said:

Thank you! 

... I still don't get it, but I'll try! Can I join as a non-nicheling? :D

@Clover Have to ask Clover😁 about the non-nicheling. What do you want to be? (If you read the first page of TAS where clover explains some things their, it might help clear up some uncertainties)

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I can try. A short summery:

A few Niche are send by a goddess of sort to help safe souls that were hurt in the past.

They help some but lose friends on the way. ((Flash and then Carrion/Akraih (Issi's and Finch's adopted daughter) who was the one that killed Flash))

Couples are formed (Rabbitspring + Snowdove; Finch+ Issi; Maybe future couple Juniper and Jest)

They find out the goddess is evil and needs to be stoped ((Hunter (a blind niche in the dead world) informs them))

They receive gems(Necklaces) that could give them power but one dies and uncertain if their gem is still usable.(Vissen is the one that got killed by Junipers tribe)

Now they have lost Vissen and is stuck in the past until they help the hurt soul/ or the goddess calls them back.

While waiting Jubileze helps them kill a killer bearyeana and ask for help.

Issi and Ink goes with Jubileze to the snowy mountains.

Issi holds worries about the mountains because the last time (In the past) she killed some nichelings and still haven't fully dealed with it.

Jubileze informs them that a niche called Nukir tried to kill her.

They are at the Jubileze's camp now.

Oh, and Ink is evil too

• Paw up 1