Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

13 hours ago, FawnCat said:

I can try. A short summery:

A few Niche are send by a goddess of sort to help safe souls that were hurt in the past.

They help some but lose friends on the way. ((Flash and then Carrion/Akraih (Issi's and Finch's adopted daughter) who was the one that killed Flash))

Couples are formed (Rabbitspring + Snowdove; Finch+ Issi; Maybe future couple Juniper and Jest)

They find out the goddess is evil and needs to be stoped ((Hunter (a blind niche in the dead world) informs them))

They receive gems(Necklaces) that could give them power but one dies and uncertain if their gem is still usable.(Vissen is the one that got killed by Junipers tribe)

Now they have lost Vissen and is stuck in the past until they help the hurt soul/ or the goddess calls them back.

While waiting Jubileze helps them kill a killer bearyeana and ask for help.

Issi and Ink goes with Jubileze to the snowy mountains.

Issi holds worries about the mountains because the last time (In the past) she killed some nichelings and still haven't fully dealed with it.

Jubileze informs them that a niche called Nukir tried to kill her.

They are at the Jubileze's camp now.

'Twill be a couple-- (In the sequel probably?)

Gotta also add Ink to Issi and Finch's relationship because COMEDY NOWADAYS IS GREAT.))

17 hours ago, FawnCat said:

"Wait up!" Issi jumped over snow piles and dodge rocks and even spotted a Rabbil as she dashed after Jubileze. Near the end Issi lost control and rolled down. Snow packed into her fur as she rolled down the slope.

(Sorry for the late reply)

Looking back, Jubileze jumped out of the way of Issi. She leaped on top of one of the many stones at the bottom of the slope, casually waiting for Issi to stop rolling.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Sorry for the late reply)

Looking back, Jubileze jumped out of the way of Issi. She leaped on top of one of the many stones at the bottom of the slope, casually waiting for Issi to stop rolling.

(It's fine😄)

Issi slowed down and hit into a tree. The snow took most of the blow and Issi was just dizzy. "I think I'm going to be sick." She clawed her way out of the snow and laid on her side.

Jest had been staring at something near the treeline this entire time. Nothing was there, but it didn't seem like that for him.

He looked over at Juniper. "Do you see them?" he asked in low voice. He seemed serious.

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(It's fine😄)

Issi slowed down and hit into a tree. The snow took most of the blow and Issi was just dizzy. "I think I'm going to be sick." She clawed her way out of the snow and laid on her side.

"You'll be fine, just let the shock wear off." She jumped away, weaving between the rocks. "We're here!" She called out.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest had been staring at something near the treeline this entire time. Nothing was there, but it didn't seem like that for him.

He looked over at Juniper. "Do you see them?" he asked in low voice. He seemed serious.

Juniper looked at him, concern written all over her face. "Jest, there's nobody there."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"You'll be fine, just let the shock wear off." She jumped away, weaving between the rocks. "We're here!" She called out.

Juniper looked at him, concern written all over her face. "Jest, there's nobody there."

Jest looked back over at the smiling nicheling sitting next to the tree. "She's right there!" He said, seeming slightly panicked.

Meanwhile, the nicheling that may or may not have been there was shushing him.

Issi stood up on shaky legs. "I'll be their in a minute." She took a few deep breaths and let them out. Her vision settled and she slowly and carefully went after Jubileze

2 minutes ago, Google translation said:

Where are we? 

Issi and Jubileze are at the mountains  and Bubbli but you don't need to know that-

The rest of them are at the cave

Issi and Jubileze are at the mountains  and Bubbli but you don't need to know that-

WHERE OS MY KID?!?

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

WHAT! 😱Why is she there!? I'm sure she was left in the cave. Issi you should have paid more attention! Shame on you! Let me guess Finch followed Bubbli again?!

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest looked back over at the smiling nicheling sitting next to the tree. "She's right there!" He said, seeming slightly panicked.

Meanwhile, the nicheling that may or may not have been there was shushing him.

"Are you okay?" She asked gently, pressing against him.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stood up on shaky legs. "I'll be their in a minute." She took a few deep breaths and let them out. Her vision settled and she slowly and carefully went after Jubileze

Jubileze skidded to a halt, spraying snow everywhere. They were there. 

Many nichelings filled the camp, most with thick fur or prehistoric genes. Some turned to face them, but most seemed more concerned with something else.

Just now, FawnCat said:

WHAT! 😱Why is she their!? I'm sure she was left in the cave. Issi you should have paid more attention! Shame on you! Let me guess Finch followed Bubbli again?!

Pfffft-- Work on those parenting skills---

• Haha 1