Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Google translation said:

Rabbitspring sat down anxiously. “What if their dying..” she muttered, referring to Mistletoes family

Snowdove ran her tail over Rabbitspring's back, trying to soothe her. "If they were, im sure we would know. Besides, Fenris was the one causing all the death, and Vissen took him out. They should be okay now." Her voice broke a little at the mention of their friend, but she held her head high.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

WHAT! 😱Why is she their!? I'm sure she was left in the cave. Issi you should have paid more attention! Shame on you! Let me guess Finch followed Bubbli again?!

She followed them, she's just been hiding :')

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

"Are you okay?" She asked gently, pressing against him.

Jubileze skidded to a halt, spraying snow everywhere. They were there. 

Many nichelings filled the camp, most with thick fur or prehistoric genes. Some turned to face them, but most seemed more concerned with something else.

Issi ducked out of the spraying snows way. She peeked around Jubileze and looked at all the strange nichelings. I had never seen nichelings that look like this. What are all of them looking at?

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Finch awoke from a nap and looked around, he noticed something seemed off and screamed. “BUBBLI!!” He was on his paws in a flash

"Oh dear..." Snowdove sighed, slipping away from Rabbitspring for a moment. "Finch, what's wrong?"

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove ran her tail over Rabbitspring's back, trying to soothe her. "If they were, im sure we would know. Besides, Fenris was the one causing all the death, and Vissen took him out. They should be okay now." Her voice broke a little at the mention of their friend, but she held her head high.

She shook her head and lowered it. “How many more have to lose their lives for this Snowdove? Flash, Vissen, who’s next?”

Just now, Clover said:

"Oh dear..." Snowdove sighed, slipping away from Rabbitspring for a moment. "Finch, what's wrong?"

“WHATS WRONG? MY DAUGHTER MUST HAVE FOLLOWED THEM!” 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi ducked out of the spraying snows way. She peeked around Jubileze and looked at all the strange nichelings. I had never seen nichelings that look like this. What are all of them looking at?

Ink trailed after Issi

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink trailed after Issi

Jubileze straightened up, her eyes narrowed in rage. "NUKIR!" She screeched, and everyone froze. One nicheling in particular seemed uncomfortable, a male with black fur and armored body. "Uh, hi Jubileze…" He said meekly.

2 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“WHATS WRONG? MY DAUGHTER MUST HAVE FOLLOWED THEM!” 

"Who? Issi and Jubileze? Great!" She said sarcastically, swiping at a flower and breaking the stem in half. "Welp, guess it's time for another suicide mission."

3 minutes ago, Google translation said:

She shook her head and lowered it. “How many more have to lose their lives for this Snowdove? Flash, Vissen, who’s next?”

Gonna just stare at this for a while because Clover knows why--

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Jubileze straightened up, her eyes narrowed in rage. "NUKIR!" She screeched, and everyone froze. One nicheling in particular seemed uncomfortable, a male with black fur and armored body. "Uh, hi Jubileze…" He said meekly.

"Hi!" Ink said cheerfully, like he wanted Jubileze to die

Just now, Clover said:

Issi looked uncertain at the niche in question. He? Is the one that tried to kill her? He's pretty big but? She looks at his meek expression. "Are you sure about this Jubileze?" Issi looks at Ink to tell him to be careful.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Hi!" Ink said cheerfully, like he wanted Jubileze to die

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked uncertain at the niche in question. He? Is the one that tried to kill her? He's pretty big but? She looks at his meek expression. "Are you sure about this Jubileze?" Issi looks at Ink to tell him to be careful.

She ignored both if them, walking up to Nukir and shoving him over with her paws. "Thanks for letting me nearly drown, psycopath!" She snapped, all of her rage pouring into the words.

8 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Are you okay?" She asked gently, pressing against him.

Jubileze skidded to a halt, spraying snow everywhere. They were there. 

Many nichelings filled the camp, most with thick fur or prehistoric genes. Some turned to face them, but most seemed more concerned with something else.

Jest looked at her. He didn't know if he took offense to that or if something was wrong. "I.... Don't know..." He said, wrapping his tail around her.

((Because ye can't miss the opportunity for a wholesome moment--))

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Who? Issi and Jubileze? Great!" She said sarcastically, swiping at a flower and breaking the stem in half. "Welp, guess it's time for another suicide mission."

“No my love I’ll go with him you stay here.” She pleaded 

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen said:

Gonna just stare at this for a while because Clover knows why--

(NO NOT ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE NOT SNOWDOVE PLEASE NOT SNOWDOVE IM SORRY BUT THATS MY WIFE)

Just now, Clover said:

She ignored both if them, walking up to Nukir and shoving him over with her paws. "Thanks for letting me nearly drown, psycopath!" She snapped, all of her rage pouring into the words.

Issi follows lightly as to make sure she doesn't gather to much attention.

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen said:

Jest looked at her. He didn't know if he took offense to that or if something was wrong. "I.... Don't know..." He said, wrapping his tail around her.

((Because ye can't miss the opportunity for a wholesome moment--))

She sighed, closing her eyes. "You should sleep, I'll come with you, okay?"

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

“No my love I’ll go with him you stay here.” She pleaded 

"It's okay, I should go. Neither of you could last a minute in the mountains with the way your built, but I've lived my whole life in the mountains."

3 minutes ago, Google translation said:

(NO NOT ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE NOT SNOWDOVE PLEASE NOT SNOWDOVE IM SORRY BUT THATS MY WIFE)

Well, think about it

Snowdove was on the poster of the sequel, therefore she couldn't be dead, could she? (At least not yet)

Correction, it is Phsycopath. It has an H. And I am typing this because I want humor---))

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi follows lightly as to make sure she doesn't gather to much attention.

Nukir scrambled to his feet, and another nicheling spoke up. "Wait, Nukir- You said Jubileze died, you did try to save her, right?"

Just now, Google übersetzen said:

Correction, it is Phsycopath. It has an H. And I am typing this because I want humor---))

oH No- a TyPO, hOW traGIc

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She sighed, closing her eyes. "You should sleep, I'll come with you, okay?"

"It's okay, I should go. Neither of you could last a minute in the mountains with the way your built, but I've lived my whole life in the mountains."

“But my love..”

Well, think about it

Snowdove was on the poster of the sequel, therefore she couldn't be dead, could she? (At least not yet)

God now I have to check it