Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

Nukir scrambled to his feet, and another nicheling spoke up. "Wait, Nukir- You said Jubileze died, you did try to save her, right?"

Issi stayed quiet but alert at the other around her. Clearly he did not. Issi glared at Nukir.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Well, think about it

Snowdove was on the poster of the sequel, therefore she couldn't be dead, could she? (At least not yet)

I love how this implies that all of my characters are dead--

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stayed quiet but alert at the other around her. Clearly he did not. Issi glared at Nukir.

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink's smile stretched wider

"Save me? Yeah right! This coward watched me as I desperately clung to a rock so I could avoid freezing to death in icy cold water!" She growled, looking Nukir straight in the eye.

Just now, Clover said:

"Save me? Yeah right! This coward watched me as I desperately clung to a rock so I could avoid freezing to death in icy cold water!" She growled, looking Nukir straight in the eye.

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink's smile stretched wider

Issi glanced at Ink and sighed. "Don't go making trouble yet, Ink." She whispered. Her attention went back to Nukir. Wonder how he's going to respond to that? How did she end up in the water? Issi peeked at Jubileze and frowned before looking at Nukir again. Something doesn't feel right.

11 minutes ago, Clover said:

She sighed, closing her eyes. "You should sleep, I'll come with you, okay?"

"It's okay, I should go. Neither of you could last a minute in the mountains with the way your built, but I've lived my whole life in the mountains."

"Fine...." He said, looking over at the nicheling that appearantly wasn't there. It smiled back, seeming proud. "See you later!" It called out to him.

000.thumb.png.8bd167271a44e18e1f07fd8da1277e2e.png

• Love 2

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi glanced at Ink and sighed. "Don't go making trouble yet, Ink." She whispered. Her attention went back to Nukir. Wonder how he's going to respond to that? How did she end up in the water? Issi peeked at Jubileze and frowned before looking at Nukir again. Something doesn't feel right.

Ink glanced at Issi without her knowing

Oh, don't worry, Honey Bun...

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

(This seems like it's going somewhere funny/ interesting)

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

(This seems like it's going somewhere funny/ interesting)

Gotta get a three-sided ship over here--

• Eek! 2

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Before anyone could say a thing, Jubileze lifted her tail, swinging it around and bashing it into the side of Nukir's head. He immediately tumbled over, unconscious. Jubileze huffed,turning to the rest of the nichelings. "I'm home, guys. Oh, these are my friends, Ink and Issi." She gestured to Issi and Ink with her tail, facing her tribe.

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Finch had had enough and sprinted out of the den, his paws drumming the earth

"Wait up!" Snowdove yelled, running after him.

Just now, Clover said:

Rabbitspring leapt after them, her usual graceful trot left behind as she stretched her legs, letting her tail unfurl behind her.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Finch didn’t listen, he kept running toward where Issi and Jubilize were

Just now, Clover said:

Before anyone could say a thing, Jubileze lifted her tail, swinging it around and bashing it into the side of Nukir's head. He immediately tumbled over, unconscious. Jubileze huffed,turning to the rest of the nichelings. "I'm home, guys. Oh, these are my friends, Ink and Issi." She gestured to Issi and Ink with her tail, facing her tribe.

Issi shook off the shock. She didn't even wait for him to say anything. I wonder if that's how others feel when I don't give them time to respond? Oh well. Issi shrugs and greets the nichelings around her. "The names Issi." A cold breeze went past her and she shivered. 

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Finch didn’t listen, he kept running toward where Issi and Jubilize were

"Why are you so fast?!" Snowdove yelled, trying to keep pace.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi shook off the shock. She didn't even wait for him to say anything. I wonder if that's how others feel when I don't give them time to respond? Oh well. Issi shrugs and greets the nichelings around her. "The names Issi." A cold breeze went past her and she shivered. 

Some nichelings bowed their heads, looking up as a couple of them walked in.

"We found this little one stuck on the cliff-side." One said, nudging forward what looked like a young nicheling. 

"Hey, isn't that your girl?" Jubileze said, staring as Bubbli trudged forward.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Juwhatever already told them that." Ink whispered to Issi

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Why are you so fast?!" Snowdove yelled, trying to keep pace.

Some nichelings bowed their heads, looking up as a couple of them walked in.

"We found this little one stuck on the cliff-side." One said, nudging forward what looked like a young nicheling. 

"Hey, isn't that your girl?" Jubileze said, staring as Bubbli trudged forward.

“I’ve been running from things my whole life!” He shouted back, rage  burned In his eyes and belly