Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"That's not me..." Genevieve whispered.

"But it is. I am very sorry for all the pain that came to you, all the suffering you had to endure. Rest dear. You have earned it."

Genevieve's eyes started to glow, and then her whole body. "Goodbye." She whispered, before both her and her image closed their eyes, and with a flash of light, there was a giant orange star in the pool.

"So... you go back in time and prevent bad things from happening to certain nichelings to bring them peace?"

Just now, Clover said:

"Rest well now, goddess of security." Pathfollower whispered.

The images of the last two nichelings appeared again, the one with the skull on her head and the one crying.

"Help them. I will be with the children. Help them."

She disappeared.

“We have to go but we’ll be back.” She told the children. “Pathfollower will make sure you are cared for.”

Just now, Tundra said:

"So... you go back in time and prevent bad things from happening to certain nichelings to bring them peace?"

”essentially.” She smirked. 

Elra stretched as she got out of her bed

I hate living here. She thought as she glanced up at the spirit tree

Only a day she had been living there after she was kicked out of the meadow and she hated every minute

Nothing happens! When will things start?

Just now, Flower said:

“We have to go but we’ll be back.” She told the children. “Pathfollower will make sure you are cared for.”

”essentially.” She smirked. 

They nodded, looking up at the stars.

Vissen turned to everyone. "Well, I'm guessing this next one wont be fun." She said, glancing at the nicheling wearing a skull.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Elra stretched as she got out of her bed

I hate living here. She thought as she glanced up at the spirit tree

Only a day she had been living there after she was kicked out of the meadow and she hated every minute

Nothing happens! When will things start?

"Uh, guys?" Flash said, staring at the random nicheling.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Elra bristled

"Huh?! Who are you?!" She hissed

“No need to get hissy on us, were just passing through.. to another time period..”

Just now, Clover said:

Flash made a scared noise, jumping under Snowdove. "GUYS!"

”look youve scared flash.”

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Elra bristled

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Flash made a scared noise, jumping under Snowdove. "GUYS!"

Breeze looked over at the other nicheling. "Oh, hi there! I'm Breeze Song -- Breeze for short -- That other one is... Flash, right? And Rabbitspring is over there, and there's Snowdove and over here is... Vissen. What's your name?"

3 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Breeze looked over at the other nicheling. "Oh, hi there! I'm Breeze Song -- Breeze for short -- That other one is... Flash, right? And Rabbitspring is over there, and there's Snowdove and over here is... Vissen. What's your name?"

"Elra." She replied

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Like I said we’re passing through.”

"Oh, well, don't disturb- Wait, what do you want? I am ok if you want something." She said

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Like I said we’re passing through.”

4 minutes ago, Tundra said:

9 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Elra bristled

"Uh, guys..." Snowdove said, staring at the sky. "We should probably leave? This isn't looking to good."

The starry sky started deteriorating, leaving an endless black abyss in it's place. The tree's light started to dim, and the pool of galaxies swirled around, getting smaller each second.

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Elra." She replied

"Oh, well, don't disturb- Wait, what do you want? I am ok if you want something." She said

“We have to go!” She said diving out of the center to the edge of the stars.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“We have to go!” She said diving out of the center to the edge of the stars.

"Come on!" Vissen yelled, watching as the others ran, making sure they were okay. 

7 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Elra." She replied

"Elra, either stay or die, I can't wait forever!"

Just now, Clover said:

"Come on!" Vissen yelled, watching as the others ran, making sure they were okay. 

"Elra, either stay or die, I can't wait forever!"

“What about the children?” She asked whirling around and gazing at the tree.

Just now, Flower said:

“What about the children?” She asked whirling around and gazing at the tree.

They glowed a pale blue, and still stared at the sky, like the stars were still there.

"I think they're okay, Pathfollower has them, we've gotta go!" Vissen nudged Rabbitspring forward.

Just now, Clover said:

They glowed a pale blue, and still stared at the sky, like the stars were still there.

"I think they're okay, Pathfollower has them, we've gotta go!" Vissen nudged Rabbitspring forward.

She nodded and leapt forwards. “Move! Move!” She yelled.

Just now, Flower said:

She nodded and leapt forwards. “Move! Move!” She yelled.

Vissen leaped right as the stars disappeared fully, and she landed hard, feeling grass beneath her paws.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Come on!" Breeze shouted, at no one in particular, as she leapt into the starfield

(meh. good enough)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Vissen leaped right as the stars disappeared fully, and she landed hard, feeling grass beneath her paws.

Just now, Tundra said:

"Come on!" Breeze shouted, at no one in particular, as she leapt into the starfield

“Did we make it?” She said her eyes screwed shut from her hard landing. She stood up and stretched her legs looking around.