Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

“Did we make it?” She said her eyes screwed shut from her hard landing. She stood up and stretched her legs looking around.

"I- I think so... The tree is gone..."

Tilting her head from side to side Issi stared at the bunch of Nichelings that popped out of nowhere. How odd.

She peered up trying to see if anymore will show up. A few seconds pass and she shrugs, might as well go greet them, right?

“Well hello my fellow oddlings.”

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Did we make it?” She said her eyes screwed shut from her hard landing. She stood up and stretched her legs looking around.

Just now, Tundra said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

Tilting her head from side to side Issi stared at the bunch of Nichelings that popped out of nowhere. How odd.

She peered up trying to see if anymore will show up. A few seconds pass and she shrugs, might as well go greet them, right?

Flash screamed, bolting away immediately from the strange nicheling. "Wait..." He said, noticing something.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Breeze looked at the new face. "Oh, hi," she said, "Who are you?"

3 minutes ago, Tundra said:

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Flash screamed, bolting away immediately from the strange nicheling. "Wait..." He said, noticing something.

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

“Well I would say this is the weirdest thing I’ve seen but that would be incorrect.” She muttered to Flash.

17 minutes ago, Flower said:

“We have to go!” She said diving out of the center to the edge of the stars.

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Come on!" Vissen yelled, watching as the others ran, making sure they were okay. 

"Elra, either stay or die, I can't wait forever!"

"What?"

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Issi looked at Flash and gave him a grin before rushing over to him, "Hi, the name is Issi." She briefly gave the one who asked for her name a smile before focusing on Flash again. I wonder how scared he would get if I yelled boo.

“Well I would say this is the weirdest thing I’ve seen but that would be incorrect.” She muttered to Flash.

"No, I mean...look." The grass was tall and dry, and the sun beat heavily down on them.

"We're in a savannah...we're in Scorch Sound! It's just filled with more grass!" He yelled, bolting up.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at Flash and gave him a grin before rushing over to him, "Hi, the name is Issi." She briefly gave the one who asked for her name a smile before focusing on Flash again. I wonder how scared he would get if I yelled boo.

When he got up, he came face to with her, and proceeded to scream again.

Just now, Clover said:

"No, I mean...look." The grass was tall and dry, and the sun beat heavily down on them.

"We're in a savannah...we're in Scorch Sound! It's just filled with more grass!" He yelled, bolting up.

“It’s ok.” She said placing a paw on his shoulder. “Tell is about the Scorch sound and how to survive in it.”

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

“Well, nice to meet you, Issi! ...Hang on...”

Just now, Flower said:
1 minute ago, Clover said:

“It’s ok.” She said placing a paw on his shoulder. “Tell is about the Scorch sound and how to survive in it.”

“...What’s a Scorch Sound?”

Issi snickered at Flash before flashing him a grin. "Don't worry I don't bite unless I have to."

"Scorch Sound?" Issi looked confused. I was wondering where I wondered of to

"Just don't let the fire catch you." He looked up at the sky. "Wait a minute...I know we're in Scorch Sound, but the other islands aren't here...how far back did we go?"

Just now, Tundra said:

“Well, nice to meet you, Issi! ...Hang on...”

“...What’s a Scorch Sound?”

"It's my home." Flash said, flicking his tail. 

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi snickered at Flash before flashing him a grin. "Don't worry I don't bite unless I have to."

"Scorch Sound?" Issi looked confused. I was wondering where I wondered of to

"Uh...you wouldn't get it..." He said, shrinking away from her.

"Just don't let the fire catch you." He looked up at the sky. "Wait a minute...I know we're in Scorch Sound, but the other islands aren't here...how far back did we go?"

"It's my home." Flash said, flicking his tail. 

"Uh...you wouldn't get it..." He said, shrinking away from her.

“Must be pretty far back if the other islands have t formed..” she murmured in awe.

Just now, Flower said:

“Must be pretty far back if the other islands have t formed..” she murmured in awe.

"Yea-" He was cut off as he smelled something. "Wait..." His eyes widened.

"Smoke..." He said in terror, the scent was all to familiar to him.

Just now, Clover said:

"Where is it coming from?" Issi looked around trying to pinpoint where it was from.

“What do we do?!” Her blue eyes widened in panic and she pressed herself against Snowdove.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

“Smoke... smoke means fire...! Where is it coming from?! Where do we go?!”

"Where is it coming from?" Issi looked around trying to pinpoint where it was from.

1 minute ago, Tundra said:

“Smoke... smoke means fire...! Where is it coming from?! Where do we go?!”

Just now, Flower said:

“What do we do?!” Her blue eyes widened in panic and she pressed herself against Snowdove.

He took a deep breath, before stiffening. "Don't let it catch you." He said quietly, before bolting.

"HEY, YOU STUPID FURBALL!" Snowdove yelled after him, before growling and going after him. Vissen followed.

Just now, Clover said:

He took a deep breath, before stiffening. "Don't let it catch you." He said quietly, before bolting.

"HEY, YOU STUPID FURBALL!" Snowdove yelled after him, before growling and going after him. Vissen followed.

She hated after him her feathered tail opening and displaying her dazzaling feathers. “Just keep moving!” She urged.

Just now, Clover said:

"Woah, look at him run!" Issi looks at the others dart off. She springs up and also run after them. "Hey, wait for me!"

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

She hated after him her feathered tail opening and displaying her dazzaling feathers. “Just keep moving!” She urged.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Woah, look at him run!" Issi looks at the others dart off. She springs up and also run after them. "Hey, wait for me!"

They all ran, Flash weaving in between bushes and rocks effortlessly. They could hear yelling from other nichelings everywhere.

Suddenly, Flash stopped.

"HELP!" A small voice yelled out, and he looked down, seeing a child trapped in the fire. "That's her..." he said quietly.

Just now, Clover said:

They all ran, Flash weaving in between bushes and rocks effortlessly. They could hear yelling from other nichelings everywhere.

Suddenly, Flash stopped.

"HELP!" A small voice yelled out, and he looked down, seeing a child trapped in the fire. "That's her..." he said quietly.

From the back, "There is a child trap in the fire!" She looks at the others panicked. 

From the back, "There is a child trap in the fire!" She looks at the others panicked. 

Flash stares for a moment, before bolting down the hill, running headfirst into the fire.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Suddenly, Flash stopped.

“Someone’s in trouble... we have to help them!” Breeze ran toward the child