Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Flash stares for a moment, before bolting down the hill, running headfirst into the fire.

She looked at snowdove. "I'm not letting him have all the fun." she booped her on the nose then charged towards the flames. 

Just now, Flower said:

She looked at snowdove. "I'm not letting him have all the fun." she booped her on the nose then charged towards the flames. 

He ran right past her, before jumping into the fire. It lapped at his flesh, and he flinched. He quickly grabbed the child, trying to find a safe way out.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Flash stares for a moment, before bolting down the hill, running headfirst into the fire.

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

“Someone’s in trouble... we have to help them!” Breeze ran toward the child

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"I don't think I'll be much help but I'm coming too!" She dash after Breeze. The flames heat scares her a bit but she sees another niche dive into the fray and gives herself a small peptalk

He ran right past her, before jumping into the fire. It lapped at his flesh, and he flinched. He quickly grabbed the child, trying to find a safe way out.

"Toss it to me!" She cried over the crackling flames, Seeing he others by her side.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"I don't think I'll be much help but I'm coming too!" She dash after Breeze. The flames heat scares her a bit but she sees another niche dive into the fray and gives herself a small peptalk

"Toss it to me!" She cried over the crackling flames.

He looks at her desperately, and then the fire closing in. The child already has a couple of burns on her. With what sounds like a sob, he tosses her to Rabbitspring, closing his eyes as the fire reaches him, suppressing a scream as it burns his pelt.

Just now, Clover said:

He looks at her desperately, and then the fire closing in. The child already has a couple of burns on her. With what sounds like a sob, he tosses her to Rabbitspring, closing his eyes as the fire reaches him, suppressing a scream as it burns his pelt.

"Flash!" She cried out bracing herself as he child landed squarely on her back. "I have to do something.." she murmered placing the child on he ground next to her and ensing her muscles to leap into the flames

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

Issi scratch at the ground to form some sand. "Jump over the flames if you can!" "And roll in the ground to put out the flames!"

Just now, Flower said:

"Flash!" She cried out bracing herself as he child landed squarely on her back. "I have to do something.." she murmered placing the child on he ground next to her and ensing her muscles to leap into the flames

Just as she finished she's startled by the brave niche next to her jumping into the flames to help.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Breeze settled near the child “It’s okay... you won’t be alone.”

The child crouched down, staring in horror as Flash burned in front of her.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi scratch at the ground to form some sand. "Jump over the flames if you can!" "And roll in the ground to put out the flames!"

He couldn't hear her, he fell over, writhing in pain and screaming.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Just as she finished she's startled by the brave niche next to her jumping into the flames to help.

Just now, Clover said:

She aimed to leap over the flames but they caught her stomach as she soared through the air and she rolled to the ground in pain besides flash. "Get on my shouders and boost yourself." She commanded. "Don't worry I'll follow you out." she said with less certainty.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She aimed to leap over the flames but they caught her stomach as she soared through the air and she rolled to the ground in pain besides flash. "Get on my shouders and boost yourself." She commanded. "Don't worry I'll follow you out." she said with less certainty.

Issi sits shell shocked at the situation. Never before had something like this happen to her in this life span. I hope that they make it out alive.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

With great effort, he dug his paws into her shoulders and leaped out. He barely made it as he landed hard on the grass, unconscious.

Snowdove rushed over, quickly pulling Flash away before looking down at Rabbitspring.

With great effort, he dug his paws into her shoulders and leaped out. He barely made it as he landed hard on the grass, unconscious.

Snowdove rushed over, quickly pulling Flash away before looking down at Rabbitspring.

Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove and said something that was drowned out by the noise. she gave a sad shake of her head as smoke flooded her lungs then pushed off the ground with all her remaining strength. Her vision went dark as she felt heat scorch her fur from passing through the fire wall. She landed awkwardly then slumped on the other side of the flames and passed out, her pulse fluttering like a moth's wings.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi gave a sympathetic look at the poor burned niche before looking at the other one standing over him. "The fire is spreading, we have to move or else we all will perish." 

Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove and said something that was drowned out by the noise. she gave a sad shake of her head as smoke flooded her lungs then pushed off the ground with all her remaining strength. Her vision went dark as she felt heat scorch her fur from passing through the fire wall. She landed awkwardly then slumped on the other side of the flames and passed out, her pulse fluttering like a moth's wings.

She looked at Rabbitspring, startled before rushing over and pulling her away from the flames. (Is she at our side or the opposite side of the flames from us?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi gave a sympathetic look at the poor burned niche before looking at the other one standing over him. "The fire is spreading, we have to move or else we all will perish." 

She looked at Rabbitspring, startled before rushing over and pulling her away from the flames.

Her eyelids remaind shut but her chest rose and fell with each breath.

"RABBITSPRING!" She screamed, running over. She grabbed her gently pulling her next to Flash. "IF YOU'RE DEAD I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF WAKE UP SERIOUSLY-"

Just now, Clover said:

"RABBITSPRING!" She screamed, running over. She grabbed her gently pulling her next to Flash. "IF YOU'RE DEAD I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF WAKE UP SERIOUSLY-"

"Thats no way to treat a hero.." she murmered opening her eyes into slits. Her lungs burned from inhaling smoke but she gave a half smile.

Just now, Flower said:

"Thats no way to treat a hero.." she murmered opening her eyes into slits.

She screamed like Flash, almost jumping away. "AND THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR FRIEND, YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" She crouched down, gently pressing a paw to her shoulder.

Vissen flinched, tearing her eyes away from the scene as thunder rumbled. As if on cue, it started raining.

Just now, Clover said:

She screamed like Flash, almost jumping away. "AND THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR FRIEND, YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" She crouched down, gently pressing a paw to her shoulder.

Vissen flinched, tearing her eyes away from the scene as thunder rumbled. As if on cue, it started raining.

"Mhm, just a friend?" She smirked opening her eyes and staring into Snowdoves. "Is Flash ok?" she asked Vissen. Not bothering to sit up as she let the rain soothe her angry burns.