Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

14 hours ago, Flower said:

‘Ah yeah I remember many times where Ink tried to kill me, that specific time was funny though, not at the time but now it is. Anyways.. I think things are going pretty good between me and Issi..’’ He wasn’t sure why he had said it unprompted and he ducked his head embarrassedly and flushed.

Just now, Flower said:

@Clover rp?

Where Finch and Snowdove left off

5 hours ago, Flower said:

Ah yeah I remember many times where Ink tried to kill me, that specific time was funny though, not at the time but now it is. Anyways.. I think things are going pretty good between me and Issi..’’ He wasn’t sure why he had said it unprompted and he ducked his head embarrassedly and flushed.

So this is where Finch and Snowdove left off

20 hours ago, Flower said:

‘Ah yeah I remember many times where Ink tried to kill me, that specific time was funny though, not at the time but now it is. Anyways.. I think things are going pretty good between me and Issi..’’ He wasn’t sure why he had said it unprompted and he ducked his head embarrassedly and flushed.

She chuckled, nudging him with her shoulder. "Oh really? 'Cause I definitely asked."

22 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Jest sort of watched as Caution limped, ultimately choosing that he wouldn't ask. He then continued forward, motioning for the others to follow. It was hard to see in the dark, but it seemed like Jest's gems had changed colours? 

Where I left off--

@Clover

Owo?

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She chuckled, nudging him with her shoulder. "Oh really? 'Cause I definitely asked."

‘’Sorry.. I don’t usually over share so much but I just wanted to.. sorry for bothering you.’’ He says awkwardly 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Sorry.. I don’t usually over share so much but I just wanted to.. sorry for bothering you.’’ He says awkwardly 

"It's fine. Maybe you should stop talking to me and follow your daughter." She gestured to Bubbli, who was slipping outside.

22 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Jest sort of watched as Caution limped, ultimately choosing that he wouldn't ask. He then continued forward, motioning for the others to follow. It was hard to see in the dark, but it seemed like Jest's gems had changed colours? 

Juniper followed him, watching as Hazard stepped away from Caution every time he went close to her. 

"Where are they?"