Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"It's fine. Maybe you should stop talking to me and follow your daughter." She gestured to Bubbli, who was slipping outside.

‘’Not again..’’ he said getting up and rushing after her. The cold wind stung his face as he exited the warm fire lit cave.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Not again..’’ he said getting up and rushing after her. The cold wind stung his face as he exited the warm fire lit cave.

Bubbli trudged through the snow, still seeming weak. She eventually slipped into another cave, curling up in a nest. Hennasire was a few feet away, blinking her eyes open to look at her. "Are you okay?"

Just now, Clover said:

Juniper followed him, watching as Hazard stepped away from Caution every time he went close to her. 

"Where are they?"

Jest's pupil narrowed as he stepped on to the first stone. "Forwards." He said, his voice monotone and his gaze looking ahead. He looked back to make sure they were following him as he hopped a few more stones.

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Jest's pupil narrowed as he stepped on to the first stone. "Forwards." He said, his voice monotone and his gaze looking ahead. He looked back to make sure they were following him as he hopped a few more stones.

Juniper hesitantly followed, jumping across the stones. Her balance was off without her tail, and she slipped a couple of times.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Bubbli trudged through the snow, still seeming weak. She eventually slipped into another cave, curling up in a nest. Hennasire was a few feet away, blinking her eyes open to look at her. "Are you okay?"

He waited outside the cave, pressing himself against the wall,  cold weeping into his bones, he clamped his jaws shut to prevent his teeth from chattering. 

Just now, Clover said:

Juniper hesitantly followed, jumping across the stones. Her balance was off without her tail, and she slipped a couple of times.

Jest stopped when she started slipping. One of his gems seemed to change. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Why is Penelope slipping? That's not Penelope, you ignorant fool. That is your girlfriend-- I'm pretty sure that's Penelope NO, YOU FOOL, PENELOPE IS DEAD, STOP. No, that looks like Penelope. Stop messing with my thoughts, you fool. THAT IS PENELOPE, YOU IDIOTS-- tHAT IS NOT PENELOPE, YOU IDIOTIC FOOL. THAT IS JUNIPER, YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Why are we even fighting with this fool? Why am I stuck in a body with you brats? Can we pay attention before we fa-- YOU GUYS ARE BLIND, I SWEAR-- 

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Just @ me again if you want to rp. Yesterday I was to tired because the day before I played games the whole day and night. (Honestly just woke up and it's like almost 12 in the noon) 

I have been waking up anywhere from 12-3 everyday bc I’ve been staying up until 4am nightly for the past week and I haven’t done much of my school work 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

I have been waking up anywhere from 12-3 everyday bc I’ve been staying up until 4am nightly for the past week and I haven’t done much of my school work 

Same mostly. I got really into Overwatch for some reason 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, G00gle Translate said:

I need to take a shower but I need to tell you in a way that doesn't seem like an excuse aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Know the feeling.

Just now, FawnCat said:

If all the children are awake. I'll give it a few minutes and if they not awake then I'm going to go play Overwatch (Curses I think I'm getting addicted to the game😆)

Do you have Risk of Rain 2? It's somewhat like Overwatch--