Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Thats no way to treat a hero.." she murmered opening her eyes into slits. Her lungs burned from inhaling smoke but she gave a half smile.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

She screamed like Flash, almost jumping away. "AND THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR FRIEND, YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!" She crouched down, gently pressing a paw to her shoulder.

Vissen flinched, tearing her eyes away from the scene as thunder rumbled. As if on cue, it started raining.

Issi smiled glad that she is at least talking. She stared down at Flash and gave him a small push with her snout. Startled she peers up as rain fell from the sky.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

"Mhm, just a friend?" She smirked opening her eyes and staring into Snowdoves. "Is Flash ok?" she asked Vissen. Not bothering to sit up as she let the rain soothe her angry burns.

"I don't think so..." She looks at Vissen scared for the burned niche.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Mhm, just a friend?" She smirked opening her eyes and staring into Snowdoves. "Is Flash ok?" she asked Vissen. Not bothering to sit up as she let the rain soothe her angry burns.

Snowdove blushed, digging her claws into the ground. "Stop, that is literally the worst time you could have said that-"

"He's fine, still breathing, but his burns are..." Vissen stared at him, and started shaking. "He might not breathe much longer."

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove blushed, digging her claws into the ground. "Stop, that is literally the worst time you could have said that-"

"He's fine, still breathing, but his burns are..." Vissen stared at him, and started shaking. "He might not breathe much longer."

"Then what about a healer?!" "I've met a few on my travels."

Just now, Clover said:

She blinked at her with pretend innocence. 

Rabbitspring sat up quickly then winced, grimacing in pain. She looked a his burns and forced down a sob. "We have to do something!"

Just now, Flower said:

She blinked at her with pretend innocence. 

Rabbitspring sat up quickly then winced, grimacing in pain. She looked a his burns and forced down a sob. "We have to do something!"

"Hey, who are you?!" A few voices called out, and a group of nichelings ran over, presumably from the tribe that lives here.

Just now, Clover said:

"Hey, who are you?!" A few voices called out, and a group of nichelings ran over, presumably from the tribe that lives here.

"Injured." She replied shortly.

"Injured." She replied shortly.

They walked over, one crouching beside Flash and another beside Rabbitspring. Snowdove reppressed a growl.

"Yeah, definitely injured. We can take you back to our Fire Shelter, it'll be safe." 

"Akriah?!" Another yelled out, crouched beside the unconscious child.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

They walked over, one crouching beside Flash and another beside Rabbitspring. Snowdove reppressed a growl.

"Yeah, definitely injured. We can take you back to our Fire Shelter, it'll be safe." 

"Akriah?!" Another yelled out, crouched beside the unconscious child.

"Help Flash and the child first." She said.

Just now, Flower said:

Snowdove ignored her, hoisting her onto her back. "I'll take you, this might hurt." She said, starting to follow the rest of the group. Two nichelings were carrying Flash and the last one was carrying Akriah.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove ignored her, hoisting her onto her back. "I'll take you, this might hurt." She said, starting to follow the rest of the group. Two nichelings were carrying Flash and the last one was carrying Akriah.

Issi nodded. And whispered to the others, "I'll keep an eye on them, so they don't try anything."

Just now, Clover said:

She flinched in pain then started shivering in the cold rain. "R-really I'm fine help t-them first." She insisted.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded. And whispered to the others, "I'll keep an eye on them, so they don't try anything."

"Thanks." She said sleepily.

Just now, Flower said:

She flinched in pain then started shivering in the cold rain. "R-really I'm fine help t-them first." She insisted.

"Thanks." She said sleepily.

"Uh-uh, shut your mouth." She said, curling her tail and covering Rabbitspring with it.

Just now, Clover said:

"Uh-uh, shut your mouth." She said, curling her tail and covering Rabbitspring with it.

"You have such soft fur." She said, shivering slightly less.

Just now, Clover said:

Just now, Flower said:

Issi gave them a soft smile. They are so cute. Then stared at the tribe that was around them. Ugh, hope they don't try anything, we are outnumbered.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi gave them a soft smile. They are so cute. Then stared at the tribe that was around them. Ugh, hope they don't try anything, we are outnumbered.

Rabbitspring looked at her and could tell she was weighing their odds in a fight, she wasn't much of a fighter but she could tell they weren't good in their current ragtag state.

Just now, Flower said:

She chuckled, making an almost purr-like sound. "Thanks. It comes from generations in horrible, freezing temperatures."

The group finally reached what looked like a pile of stones, and voices were coming from inside. They ducked inside, and many nichelings lay everywhere, some with burns.

She chuckled, making an almost purr-like sound. "Thanks. It comes from generations in horrible, freezing temperatures."

The group finally reached what looked like a pile of stones, and voices were coming from inside. They ducked inside, and many nichelings lay everywhere, some with burns.

The smell was awful but Issi forced a smile on her face as some of them looked at them.  

• Like 1

"Welcome to heck.." She murmered in Snowdove's ear.

Issi gave her a small smile before staring around again. Well at least it's rock and no fire can get in here.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She suppressed a laugh, considering the situation. She followed the group to a space full of nests, and gently slipped her off her back and into one.

Vissen watched as they also put Akriah and Flash into nests, looking around the shelter.