3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Or I can add a new character but I don’t know if I want to resort to that-

nah, It's hard to0 add new characters to something like this

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

Wanna rp? I can just have finch scoot back to the den-

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

sure--

But he would have to venture towards the woods? Everest is the only character that is free, and he can be found in the woods----

You start--

• Paw up 1

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

sure--

But he would have to venture towards the woods? Everest is the only character that is free, and he can be found in the woods----

Cool- he can just get lost-

‘Finch wandered in the direction he thought the cave was in but as he ventured further he realized he wasn’t. he turned around loosing all bearings in the process and walked in that direction. It was to dark to see much but he felt dread when he felt pine needles poking into his paw pads. The woods-

Just now, Flower said:

Cool- he can just get lost-

‘Finch wandered in the direction he thought the cave was in but as he ventured further he realized he wasn’t. he turned around loosing all bearings in the process and walked in that direction. It was to dark to see much but he felt dread when he felt pine needles poking into his paw pads. The woods-

Something tackled Finch, and once the rolling stopped you could see Everest above you, his wounded eye open and rolled back as yellow stuff was coming out. He seemed confused when he saw Finch. He got off, looking back at something. Everest seemed to nod at something before focusing on Finch. He tilted his head, as if to ask why he was here.

Something tackled Finch, and once the rolling stopped you could see Everest above you, his wounded eye open and rolled back as yellow stuff was coming out. He seemed confused when he saw Finch. He got off, looking back at something. Everest seemed to nod at something before focusing on Finch. He tilted his head, as if to ask why he was here.

‘’Got lost trying to get back to the cave, but why are you here and your eye needs medical attention judging by that fluid coming out of it.’’ He said, trying not to cringe ‘’maybe Vlux has some healing fruit left-‘’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Got lost trying to get back to the cave, but why are you here and your eye needs medical attention judging by that fluid coming out of it.’’ He said, trying not to cringe ‘’maybe Vlux has some healing fruit left-‘’

Everest seemed to not like the idea of healing fruit. That, or he didn't like Vulx, which didn't make sense since they didn't seem to know eachother. He shook his head, then looked back. He seemed to mouth something before looking back at Finch. He shut his wounded eye as to not make him uncomfortable. 

Everest seemed to not like the idea of healing fruit. That, or he didn't like Vulx, which didn't make sense since they didn't seem to know eachother. He shook his head, then looked back. He seemed to mouth something before looking back at Finch. He shut his wounded eye as to not make him uncomfortable. 

‘’What are you looking at? And more importantly why did you tackle me?!’’ He whisper shouts indignantly 

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’What are you looking at? And more importantly why did you tackle me?!’’ He whisper shouts indignantly 

Everest squinted, raising an eyebrow. Was he supposed to suddenly not be mute? How was he supposed to answer?

Suddenly, a niche walked out from where Everest had been looking. You immediately recognized them as the forest niche, but this time there seemed to be pretty reddish leaves in their fur. "They were helping me." They say calmly, motioning towards string lines all around themselves that mostly were very light cuts.

5 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Everest squinted, raising an eyebrow. Was he supposed to suddenly not be mute? How was he supposed to answer?

Suddenly, a niche walked out from where Everest had been looking. You immediately recognized them as the forest niche, but this time there seemed to be pretty reddish leaves in their fur. "They were helping me." They say calmly, motioning towards string lines all around themselves that mostly were very light cuts.

‘’Oh?’’ He asks, raising an eyebrow. ‘’What are you doing?’’

35 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Oh?’’ He asks, raising an eyebrow. ‘’What are you doing?’’

"I got stuck in some sort of trap. This random fellow helped me." They said. They were way too calm compared to earlier. Upon closer inspection, something seemed wrong with one of thier back legs.

Everest looked between the two. He seemed a little confused, but he shook any odd feelings away.

17 hours ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"I got stuck in some sort of trap. This random fellow helped me." They said. They were way too calm compared to earlier. Upon closer inspection, something seemed wrong with one of thier back legs.

Everest looked between the two. He seemed a little confused, but he shook any odd feelings away.

Finch tried to stand and shake Everest off him gently 

‘’My daughter got stuck in a trap earlier today, it was in the middle of a pool. I bet it was similar to that one.’’ He observed

44 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch tried to stand and shake Everest off him gently 

‘’My daughter got stuck in a trap earlier today, it was in the middle of a pool. I bet it was similar to that one.’’ He observed

((Everest already got off--))

"No. Water wouldn't betray it's inhabitants." They said calmly. "A niche trapped me in twine... Or something of the sort." They explained. 

Everest seemed to be out of it, just sort of looking at a pine tree while scratching at his eye. He doesn't seem to realize that he is making the eye worse. 

The forest niche occasionally reached out to move Everest's hand away from his eye, but it didn't really help.

Ink spied a nicheling drinking some water

Time to test how good I'm at with killing!

Ink ponced on them, knocking the nicheling into the water

It screamed only for a moment, and then it died

Ink got out of the pool and walked away

6 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

yes, sludgeboi shall be Sludgeboi the Murderer--

17 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

((Everest already got off--))

"No. Water wouldn't betray it's inhabitants." They said calmly. "A niche trapped me in twine... Or something of the sort." They explained. 

Everest seemed to be out of it, just sort of looking at a pine tree while scratching at his eye. He doesn't seem to realize that he is making the eye worse. 

The forest niche occasionally reached out to move Everest's hand away from his eye, but it didn't really help.

‘’Oh so a nicheling set it?’’ He asked, slightly startled.

i love how much of an idiot me and finch are

9 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

A nicheling entered the clearing carrying rabbils in his mouth

"Starling!- Starling?" The nicheling looked around frantily to find his companion.

"STARLING! IT'S HUNTER! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Hunter saw a body in the water

"STARLING!" Hunter cried as he pulled her out of the water, "Who could do this?"

He jumped up on a rock and saw a group of nichelings in the distance

"Them?" Hunter jumped down from the rock. "C-come on, Starling."

But she didn't follow

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Oh so a nicheling set it?’’ He asked, slightly startled.

i love how much of an idiot me and finch are

"Seems so." They said, looking back at Finch. 

Everest just sorta off a bit before the forest niche looked over. "Excuse me, where do you think you are going?" They asked, being completely ignored as Everest ran off. 

1 minute ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Everest just sorta off a bit before the forest niche looked over. "Excuse me, where do you think you are going?" They asked, being completely ignored as Everest ran off. 

Hunter walked past the forest nicheling

"Yep, Starling, I know this isn't the smartest idea. But maybe they can help us!" Hunter said

But there was no one to talk to

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Hunter walked past the forest nicheling

"Yep, Starling, I know this isn't the smartest idea. But maybe they can help us!" Hunter said

But there was no one to talk to

The forest nicheling blocked them. "What are you doing this deep in the woods?" They questioned angrily.

If you looked, it would seem as though Everest had somebody's blood splattered on him as he was walking away. 

10 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"Should we help him?" He asked. His fur prickled. This is Eerie, I want to go back to the cave now

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Should we help him?" He asked. His fur prickled. This is Eerie, I want to go back to the cave now

"I don't know… I'm not exactly the person you want to ask..." They said. I hate men, why would I care? They'e stupid, naïve brats. 

3 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

"I don't know… I'm not exactly the person you want to ask..." They said. I hate men, why would I care? They'e stupid, naïve brats. 

He sighs heavily. "I'll go get him then. but I'm going to bring him home so we can look at his eye." (if you have plots plans Finch will give up very easily on taking him home bc he's tired and cold and wants to see his wife-)

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He sighs heavily. "I'll go get him then. but I'm going to bring him home so we can look at his eye." (if you have plots plans Finch will give up very easily on taking him home bc he's tired and cold and wants to see his wife-)

I'm bouta make a murder mystery thing-- wanna join?

• Paw up 1