Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

Finch started after Everest. ‘’Everest, cmon we should get you to the cave so we can get a look at your eye.’’

"Excuse me sir. I'm lost and don't know where I am. May you be so kind as to tell me where am I?"

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Excuse me sir. I'm lost and don't know where I am. May you be so kind as to tell me where am I?"

‘’We’re in a forest, I’m trying to get this kid back to the cave we we’re staying at, k can try and take you back there as well.’’ He offered

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’We’re in a forest, I’m trying to get this kid back to the cave we we’re staying at, k can try and take you back there as well.’’ He offered

"Thank you, my kind sir. Thank you..."

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

He nods. “Everest! It’s time to go back to the cave.’’ He approaches the male carefully.

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch started after Everest. ‘’Everest, cmon we should get you to the cave so we can get a look at your eye.’’

8 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

5 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He nods. “Everest! It’s time to go back to the cave.’’ He approaches the male carefully.

Everest didn't want to stop walking for some reason. He tried to walk further into the forest, but the forest nicheling was suddenly blocking him. "No, go with your friend." They mumbled to Everest.

4 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Everest didn't want to stop walking for some reason. He tried to walk further into the forest, but the forest nicheling was suddenly blocking him. "No, go with your friend." They mumbled to Everest.

‘’Ev, you listening?’’ Finch said as he caught up to him breathlessly. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Ev, you listening?’’ Finch said as he caught up to him breathlessly. 

Everest turned towards Finch. He didn't seem fully awake. He scratched at his eye a bit before falling over.

Forest nicheling just sorta stared at Everest for a moment before looking back at Finch. "Uhh-- I'll carry him.... You guys don't exactly look like your in the right conditions to carry somebody..." They said after a bit.

8 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Everest turned towards Finch. He didn't seem fully awake. He scratched at his eye a bit before falling over.

Forest nicheling just sorta stared at Everest for a moment before looking back at Finch. "Uhh-- I'll carry him.... You guys don't exactly look like your in the right conditions to carry somebody..." They said after a bit.

Finch looked sort of offended. ‘If guess that’s alright..’’ he nodded to Hunter. ‘’Time to go.’’

Finch looked sort of offended. ‘If guess that’s alright..’’ he nodded to Hunter. ‘’Time to go.’’

"T-thank you" Hunter waited for Finch to go

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

He walked in front of him and smiled. ‘’You don’t have to Call me sir, my name is Finch. What’s yours?’’

He walked in front of him and smiled. ‘’You don’t have to Call me sir, my name is Finch. What’s yours?’’

"Hunter" He said, "And this is Starling."

But there was no none there

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

((I think they're calling Everest fat-- Kinda a tsundere thing idk--))

The forest nicheling hesitantly picked Everest up by the scruff. They were oddly tall, which sort of helped with this task. They just sort of waited until the others would start walking so that they wouldn't have to be carrying an idiot.

"Hunter" He said, "And this is Starling."

But there was no none there

‘I see.’’ He narrowed his eyes in concern. ‘’It’s nice to meet you Starling.’’ He said putting on a genuine smile.

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

((I think they're calling Everest fat-- Kinda a tsundere thing idk--))

The forest nicheling hesitantly picked Everest up by the scruff. They were oddly tall, which sort of helped with this task. They just sort of waited until the others would start walking so that they wouldn't have to be carrying an idiot.

Finch and hunter were a few tail lengths ahead now.

Finch and hunter were a few tail lengths ahead now.

The nicheling followed, their head held high as to not drag Everest in the snow. 

((Watching vines--))

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

The nicheling followed, their head held high as to not drag Everest in the snow. 

((Watching vines--))

(Time skip to cave?)

Just now, Clover said:

(Imma just pop in, gimme a second)

A'ight-- I might occasionally make random posts about vines because I can't find to old vine chat and i'm sad--

8 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

((Sure, my addiction to vines won't change either way--))

The 4 or 5 arrive at the cave and walk inside.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

The 4 or 5 arrive at the cave and walk inside.

The forest nicheling seems not to like the amount of nichelings in the cave. They drop Everest, whisper something, then slowly backed out of the cave.

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

The forest nicheling seems not to like the amount of nichelings in the cave. They drop Everest, whisper something, then slowly backed out of the cave.

Finch raises a paw and waves at her, then grabs Everest by the scruff and hauls him inside.

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring stirred a small amount, so small that only Snowdove would be able to notice because she was lying next to her.

@Clover

9 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch raises a paw and waves at her, then grabs Everest by the scruff and hauls him inside.

Finch gazed around the clearing with a smile. He was looking for Issi

@FawnCat