Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

52 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring stirred a small amount, so small that only Snowdove would be able to notice because she was lying next to her.

So clover this is where Snowdove and Rabbitspring left off I think

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

However Starling wasn't there.

"I-I- Oh. I see. Thanks, honey." He shivered before laying down in exhaustion 

"Issi." Not honey. Did he think I was this Starling? Issi shook her head. He must just be tired, he did lay down. "It's fine?"

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

So clover this is where Snowdove and Rabbitspring left off I think

(Since im to lazy to find the original comment, ill just reply to this)

Her eyes shot down, staring intensely at Rabbitspring. Did she just...?

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Issi." Not honey. Did he think I was this Starling? Issi shook her head. He must just be tired, he did lay down. "It's fine?"

"Starling... Darling... What do you want...?" He asked

19 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

@Clover left off with a mess of my thouggts-09-9of

(I'll just reply to this)

She looked up, trying to subtly keep as far away from the water as possible.

"I'm fine, lets just, keep going."

Just now, Clover said:

(Since im to lazy to find the original comment, ill just reply to this)

Her eyes shot down, staring intensely at Rabbitspring. Did she just...?

She shifted agin so her closed eyes faced Snowdove and then opened halfway and just stared at her, as if surprised and disappointed to be awake.

"Starling... Darling... What do you want...?" He asked

"What!" Issi moved back. She looked around panicked. "Um, are you oky? You seem like you need some sleep." Or a hit to the head.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She shifted agin so her closed eyes faced Snowdove and then opened halfway and just stared at her, as if surprised and disappointed to be awake.

She let out a breath, curling around her. "Finally, you're okay! Took you long enough..."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She let out a breath, curling around her. "Finally, you're okay! Took you long enough..."

‘’You should have left me in the snow, alone, to freeze to death.’’ She says emptily.

"What!" Issi moved back. She looked around panicked. "Um, are you oky? You seem like you need some sleep." Or a hit to the head.

Finch’s head whipped around and he tilted his head. Do you need help?! His worried yet loving expression seemed to say.

"No... no... I'm fine..." Hunter wheezed 

Just now, Flower said:

‘’You should have left me in the snow, alone, to freeze to death.’’ She says emptily.

She froze, slowly pulling away from her after a few moments. "Do you really think I would've done that? Do you really think you mean that little to me!?"

Just now, Clover said:

She froze, slowly pulling away from her after a few moments. "Do you really think I would've done that? Do you really think you mean that little to me!?"

‘‘I’m useless Snowdove, we have to potentially fight for our lives soon and I can barely wake up for gods sakes.’’ She said, her voice sounding like a sob.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch’s head whipped around and he tilted his head. Do you need help?! His worried yet loving expression seemed to say.

"No... no... I'm fine..." Hunter wheezed 

She shook her head no and gave Finch and crooked smile. Her eyes focused on Hunter again. "You don't look fine." He looks like he's about to croak. Should I get someone? I mean I don't know him.

She shook her head no and gave Finch and crooked smile. Her eyes focused on Hunter again. "You don't look fine." He looks like he's about to croak. Should I get someone? I mean I don't know him.

He smiled nervously and turned away, keeping his ears pricked and alert

"Starling... You troubles.... Let me..." Hunter gasped before passing out

(I'll just reply to this)

She looked up, trying to subtly keep as far away from the water as possible.

"I'm fine, lets just, keep going."

Jest hesitated but then focused on what was in front of him as he hopped carelessly from rock to rock, his paws slipping when he landed on a new one. He didn't seem to pay attention to unsafe he was, but eh, he didn't exactly care. When he glanced to the side, he saw the reflection of another person swimming in the water. He tried not to say anything, but he started going faster and faster to outrun this memory that was following him. Leave me alone! He wanted to yell at the creature. When some moonlight reflected on Jest, it could be seen that his gems and eyes were purple, which wasn't his normal colour.

((New Jest theme song; All Time Low))

• Like 1

Just now, Flower said:

‘‘I’m useless Snowdove, we have to potentially fight for our lives soon and I can barely wake up for gods sakes.’’ She said, her voice sounding like a sob.

She scoffed, standing up. She seemed...angry? 

"You know what? You're pathetic. You can't just give up that easily. We've come this far, we're in to deep to just give up. I can't believe you."

She turned away, slipping out of the cave. "I know I'm not perfect, and I'm so sorry for what I've done, but...at least I'm not a quitter. Get a grip. Then maybe you'll earn some dam respect."

With that, she was gone.

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Starling... You troubles.... Let me..." Hunter gasped before passing out

"Eek." Issi backed up a bit before sniffing the air. He smells alive. I can still hear his breathing. She sighed. Still alive, then. "Now, what?"

"You know what? You're pathetic. You can't just give up that easily. We've come this far, we're in to deep to just give up. I can't believe you."

She turned away, slipping out of the cave. "I know I'm not perfect, and I'm so sorry for what I've done, but...at least I'm not a quitter. Get a grip. Then maybe you'll earn some dam respect."

With that, she was gone.

She watched her go with tears in her eyes and then slammed her head into the rock floor and just like that was asleep, or pretending to be.

With that, she was gone.

roar? Like-- jeez Snowdove-- you a ball of angry shizzez

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Jest hesitated but then focused on what was in front of him as he hopped carelessly from rock to rock, his paws slipping when he landed on a new one. He didn't seem to pay attention to unsafe he was, but eh, he didn't exactly care. When he glanced to the side, he saw the reflection of another person swimming in the water. He tried not to say anything, but he started going faster and faster to outrun this memory that was following him. Leave me alone! He wanted to yell at the creature. When some moonlight reflected on Jest, it could be seen that his gems and eyes were purple, which wasn't his normal colour.

((New Jest theme song; All Time Low))

Juniper leapt more slowly, trying to not touch the water. "Are you alright Jest? You don't look well..."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

With that, she was gone.

Finch looked up and watched her go. I don’t know if she should be alone or not.. maybe I should follow her. He thought

Just now, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

roar? Like-- jeez Snowdove-- you a ball of angry shizzez

Yeah, she may seem harsh, but she's just really ticked off with how Rabbitspring is acting. She loves her, but she's always been more brash, and she's learned when it's necessary to let that side of her show)

• Like 1