Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest's future mate--

Have fun---

WhOm m’doornob? That rules out any females.. is it forest creature?

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Pretty onside done, she didn’t even give me a chance to argue back.’’ She said, her antennae drooping. ‘’Gods I love her..’’ she said wistfully.  

"Really, you think you could have changed her mind? The way you are right now?" Issi tiled her head. "I don't love her. Not even sure I always like her."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Really, you think you could have changed her mind? The way you are right now?" Issi tiled her head. "I don't love her. Not even sure I always like her."

She scoffed. ‘’No way but at least I could have gotten some remark in.’’

She scoffed. ‘’No way but at least I could have gotten some remark in.’’

Issi sighed. "Sure, but could have made it worse." She looked at the deflated Rabbitspring. "Honestly, don't know what I can do for you. But just think about it if you die and that idiot Snowdove goes out with someone new, I'll hate there guts so much that I might kill them and then Snowdove will kill me and I would like to think Finch and Bubbli will try and get revenge, so more and more will die in the end. Because I'm sure all our friends will fight so I personally am glad you're alive. You're the only reasonable one alive."

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Ehh--- Forest, ???, Ink

Aaah now I have to find what forest looks like at least I think, because ink is crossed out.. and I don’t know who the second one is so yeah forest bean right? Help me I need brain cells 

• Haha 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi sighed. "Sure, but could have made it worse." She looked at the deflated Rabbitspring. "Honestly, don't know what I can do for you. But just think about it if you die and that idiot Snowdove goes out with someone new, I'll hate there guts so much that I might kill them and then Snowdove will kill me and I would like to think Finch and Bubbli will try and get revenge, so more and more will die in the end. Because I'm sure all our friends will fight so I personally am glad you're alive. You're the only reasonable one alive."

She laughs ‘’Good to hear, y’know I was expecting people to be a lot more compassionate to someone who just woke from a coma but so far my girlfriend yelled at me and that thing attacked me unprovoked so I guess not.’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Aaah now I have to find what forest looks like at least I think, because ink is crossed out.. and I don’t know who the second one is so yeah forest bean right? Help me I need brain cells 

Ink was crossed out because I don't think Impy wants it to be a cannon ship--

• Like 1

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

So forest gremlin, what do they look like?

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

mmmmmmmm-- What do you think they look like? A picture of them is on forums somewhere--

Is it hatred? Trying to think of nichelings you’ve posted on the forums before

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Ink and who...?

I'm fine with the ship, but... I have some very interesting backstory for him

She laughs ‘’Good to hear, y’know I was expecting people to be a lot more compassionate to someone who just woke from a coma but so far my girlfriend yelled at me and that thing attacked me unprovoked so I guess not.’’

"Well to be fair a lot of stuff went down while you where in the coma. I'm sure Snowdove was just stressed and worried about you." She looks around. "I know I'll probably scream and fight with Finch to if he said something sad. The grump means a lot to me and I don't know what I'll do if he wasn't here anymore." She took a deep breath and let it out. "That thing is concerning me and pissing me off at the same time."

Is it hatred? Trying to think of nichelings you’ve posted on the forums before

No, but related. Very closely related. Plus, do you know Forest's gender?

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink and who...?

I'm fine with the ship, but... I have some very interesting backstory for him

Everest. Owo

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Well to be fair a lot of stuff went down while you where in the coma. I'm sure Snowdove was just stressed and worried about you." She looks around. "I know I'll probably scream and fight with Finch to if he said something sad. The grump means a lot to me and I don't know what I'll do if he wasn't here anymore." She took a deep breath and let it out. "That thing is concerning me and pissing me off at the same time."

‘’Who? Elra if so I agree, now fill me in on all the terrible things that have happened while I was dead, especially the dramatic parts.’’