Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Before i pass out from fatigue, Fenris is in this drawing

have fun

816655779_Yayanotherone....thumb.jpg.6b3f183540b5da83f4ab314b720e4eb8.jpg

Thank you! Also good morning night, sleep well and safe in your blanket burrito 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clover said:

also, has nobody seriously noticed Breeze in the background?-

Yeah, but I didn't really wanna say anything-- because it seemed important to you that the whole group figured out--

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Who? Elra if so I agree, now fill me in on all the terrible things that have happened while I was dead, especially the dramatic parts.’’

"Elra?" She looks to where Elra had run out. "We should warn the others when they come back."

"As for the drama. Where to start?" She looks up in thought. "I don't know 100% everything that's been going on. I was to busy fighting with Finch. We almost parted ways. I was planning to leave your group. Bubbli got really messed up by that Withrine." Issi hissed out the last part.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Elra?" She looks to where Elra had run out. "We should warn the others when they come back."

"As for the drama. Where to start?" She looks up in thought. "I don't know 100% everything that's been going on. I was to busy fighting with Finch. We almost parted ways. I was planning to leave your group. Bubbli got really messed up by that Withrine." Issi hissed out the last part.

(Hold on, wait they made up didn’t they? They were happy for a whole solid two seconds until sludge boy came in and said something about bubbli) 

she pauses and says nothing for a long time. ‘’I wish I was in my peaceful little shop in the meadows, gathering flowers or selling bunnil pelts, or drying herbs and berries on strings across my den entrance.’’ She said wistfully. ‘’But I’m here, on this bleak mountain, it’s worth it though. To think of never going to that tree, never meeting Snowdove? It sounds awful..’’

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

I drew Elra!

99FAC7EF-A52D-4224-8EFB-EFF22D7A52F9.thumb.jpeg.51d522409675ce869c950b8e7e47edb4.jpeg

I hope you guys like it!

The shading is awesome! I really like it and oh.. is that a rabbit crossed off? Haha wonder what that could symbolize..

Just now, Flower said:

(Hold on, wait they made up didn’t they? They were happy for a whole solid two seconds until sludge boy came in and said something about bubbli) 

she pauses and says nothing for a long time. ‘’I wish I was in my peaceful little shop in the meadows, gathering flowers or selling bunnil pelts, or drying herbs and berries on strings across my den entrance.’’ She said wistfully. ‘’But I’m here, on this bleak mountain, it’s worth it though. To think of never going to that tree, never meeting Snowdove? It sounds awful..’’

(Yeah, they did but this is Issi she's bound to go left when Finch say's right. But for now yes.)

Issi nodded her head. "I guess I understand. I'm still not used to a group but I'm learning." She smiled. "If you never went on this adventure, I would have just rushed into and out of Finch's Island when I figured out it's a place of flames. Probably would have never met him or you all." "So, thanks."

(Now I want to read a story of how everyone's lives would have turned out if this never happened.)

• Like 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Yeah, they did but this is Issi she's bound to go left when Finch say's right. But for now yes.)

Issi nodded her head. "I guess I understand. I'm still not used to a group but I'm learning." She smiled. "If you never went on this adventure, I would have just rushed into and out of Finch's Island when I figured out it's a place of flames. Probably would have never met him or you all." "So, thanks."

(Now I want to read a story of how everyone's lives would have turned out if this never happened.)

i'll get on that tomorrow

now i sleep

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

‘I’ve always lived with people so it hasn’t been to hard. Don’t give up on that kid, Bubbli needs you and I don’t want to become two niches therapists.’’

Just now, Clover said:

i'll get on that tomorrow

now i sleep

Got it, goodnight! Oh fuc- it’s 6 am

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘I’ve always lived with people so it hasn’t been to hard. Don’t give up on that kid, Bubbli needs you and I don’t want to become two niches therapists.’’

Got it, goodnight! Oh fuc- it’s 6 am

Issi laughed but stopped and hissed as she felt the pain from her leg. "Forgot about that." She smiled at Rabbitspring. "As long as you don't give up then I I wouldn't think about it."

(You going to bed? It's pretty late by you.)

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Jest would have died. That, and Everest would have found out the truth...