Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi laughed but stopped and hissed as she felt the pain from her leg. "Forgot about that." She smiled at Rabbitspring. "As long as you don't give up then I I wouldn't think about it."

(You going to bed? It's pretty late by you.)

No never.. I can’t sleep.. plus if I do it’s quarantine so I can sleep until one, have my mom yell at me to get up, and then fall back asleep until 3, then do like 2 pages of hw out of the like 100 pages I need to do by April 3, sounds pretty good to me

’’...’’ she says nothing and looks at the stone floor. ‘’Why would she do that to me..’’

Just now, Flower said:

No never.. I can’t sleep.. plus if I do it’s quarantine so I can sleep until one, have my mom yell at me to get up, and then fall back asleep until 3, then do like 2 pages of hw out of the like 100 pages I need to do by April 3, sounds pretty good to me

Yeah, who needs sleep? Not us!😆

Ah, yes. The I can do all the hw a day or two before that. Lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Yeah, who needs sleep? Not us!😆

Ah, yes. The I can do all the hw a day or two before that. Lol.

That is the plan xD (My stomach has made two weird noises, I feel fine I think I’m just hungry.. time for a 6 am snack..)

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Do what?"

‘’Shove me off a cliff..’’ she said, her wry voice turning into a sob.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Let's see--

THROW HER OFF A CLIFF--

I genuinely laughed at this, she did kinda y’know

yeet her off a cliff

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flower said:

That is the plan xD (My stomach has made two weird noises, I feel fine I think I’m just hungry.. time for a 6 am snack..)

Same. Though i'm working on a TikTok--

Penelope's death--

The soundtrack of the argument is GREAT

Just now, Flower said:

I genuinely laughed at this, she did kinda y’know

yeet her off a cliff

I've been laughing for an hour, welcome to the party of hysteria! Let's start a mini Salem Witch Trials!

• Haha 1

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Shove me off a cliff..’’ she said, her wry voice turning into a sob.

"Um, Uh." Issi looked around panicked before placing a paw gently on her shoulder. "I'm sure she didn't mean it. It must have been an accident!" What do I say!?  "Yeah, I mean she was crying and worried about you the whole time. Plus I heard she attacked Finch too so it-" Wait! Why did she attack Finch. It wasn't his fault! 

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Same. Though i'm working on a TikTok--

Penelope's death--

The soundtrack of the argument is GREAT

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

I've been laughing for an hour, welcome to the party of hysteria! Let's start a mini Salem Witch Trials!

I’m down (fun fact, for my Ela hw my teacher is making us read books and do reading logs on them, but the book I chose is about the Salem witch trials..)

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Um, Uh." Issi looked around panicked before placing a paw gently on her shoulder. "I'm sure she didn't mean it. It must have been an accident!" What do I say!?  "Yeah, I mean she was crying and worried about you the whole time. Plus I heard she attacked Finch too so it-" Wait! Why did she attack Finch. It wasn't his fault! 

“He ran off without us to get to you, I’m assuming she thought it was his fault because we were trying to catch up to him.. it isn’t though, it’s hers, it’s mine, it’s Pathfollower’s, it’s Hunters..’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

I made a bubble pairs:

1876398236_SnowdoveandRabbitspring.thumb.png.f83d6c2e781b67f47bc60cca88a71858.png2143173216_issiandfinch.png.da2aa4ff36d54d59555d3631f6c1e667.png

This is the only thing that matters in my pathetic life. May I make the Rabbitspring x Snowdove one my pfp?

Just now, Flower said:

“He ran off without us to get to you, I’m assuming she thought it was his fault because we were trying to catch up to him.. it isn’t though, it’s hers, it’s mine, it’s Pathfollower’s, it’s Hunters..’’

"I guess. But who cares who's fault it is. It's been done. You can either learn from the past or run. I've been running my whole live and I'm sick of it."

1 minute ago, Flower said:

This is the only thing that matters in my pathetic life. May I make the Rabbitspring x Snowdove one my pfp?

Sure 😁

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Makes me sad--

Why?

• Eek! 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

"I guess. But who cares who's fault it is. It's been done. You can either learn from the past or run. I've been running my whole live and I'm sick of it."

(Oh ship.. it’s light outside..well becoming light)

‘’’I wish iI could run, I need to stretch.’’ She commented 

Just now, Flower said:

(Oh ship.. it’s light outside..well becoming light)

‘’’I wish iI could run, I need to stretch.’’ She commented 

(You should look as the sun comes out at the sky. I love the colors.)

"Well with my current leg I don't think I'll be doing much of anything." She looked at her mangled leg. "You might need to start with just a walk. You did just wake up from a coma."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(You should look as the sun comes out at the sky. I love the colors.)

"Well with my current leg I don't think I'll be doing much of anything." She looked at her mangled leg. "You might need to start with just a walk. You did just wake up from a coma."

She stood up immediately, swaying before balancing completely. She took a hesitant step, then paced.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

You should look as the sun comes out at the sky. I love the colors.)

To bad it’s rainy out :( maybe there will be some tho you never lnow

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She stood up immediately, swaying before balancing completely. She took a hesitant step, then paced.

"Careful! You two might be fighting but if you get even more hurt while I'm watching over you Snowdove will be down my throat."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Careful! You two might be fighting but if you get even more hurt while I'm watching over you Snowdove will be down my throat."

‘’Yeah..’’ she paced faster. ‘’How do I fix this?’’ She asked her.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Yeah..’’ she paced faster. ‘’How do I fix this?’’ She asked her.

"Calm down, first. Then maybe take a seat since I can hold you down if you try to run after Snowdove. So sit real close."