Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Calm down, first. Then maybe take a seat since I can hold you down if you try to run after Snowdove. So sit real close."

‘’Fine.’’ She grumbled, sitting down and grooming herself.

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Big ears, savannah horns, saber tooth.

Anything else?

For now no. I'm doing bubble of jest x juniper. they to be couple, yes? What other couples do we have I want to bubble them all!

• Eek! 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

"So, you want to work things out between the two of you?"

‘’Duh, I’m an idiot and a hopeless romantic Issi, I just want to spend time with my girlfriend and cuddle.’’

Just now, FawnCat said:

For now no. I'm doing bubble of jest x juniper. they to be couple, yes? What other couples do we have I want to bubble them all!

OwO.

Board X.... Somebody that you need to wait for--

Bubbli X Hennasire

Jubileze X Random bearyena she killed XD. It's cannon in my world--

Ink X Everest? Idk--

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Duh, I’m an idiot and a hopeless romantic Issi, I just want to spend time with my girlfriend and cuddle.’’

Issi made gagging noises. "Yuck. Well I'll try to help. First why was she upset?"

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

OwO.

Board X.... Somebody that you need to wait for--

Bubbli X Hennasire

Jubileze X Random bearyena she killed XD. It's cannon in my world--

Ink X Everest? Idk--

Thanks😆

One day I shall know Board x ? One day I say!

lol. I'll make a Jubileze x bearyena just for fun

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi made gagging noises. "Yuck. Well I'll try to help. First why was she upset?"

‘’Because I told her that I’m useless, that she should have left me to freeze in the snow, etc.’’

(what she actually said)

‘‘I’m useless Snowdove, we have to potentially fight for our lives soon and I can barely wake up for gods sakes.’’ She said, her voice sounding like a sob

You should have left me in the snow, alone, to freeze to death.’’ She says emptily.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Thanks😆

One day I shall know Board x ? One day I say!

lol. I'll make a Jubileze x bearyena just for fun

yehyehyehyehyeheyheyehyheyhyeheyhyehyehyehyeheyhyehyey--

BOARD X SPOILERS

• Haha 1

‘’Because I told her that I’m useless, that she should have left me to freeze in the snow, etc.’’

(what she actually said)

‘‘I’m useless Snowdove, we have to potentially fight for our lives soon and I can barely wake up for gods sakes.’’ She said, her voice sounding like a sob

You should have left me in the snow, alone, to freeze to death.’’ She says emptily.

"I kind of want to smack you. Rabbitspring I know I'm bad with emotions and touchy feely moments but I'm sure that must have hurt her to hear you would rather die than spend anymore time with her." I think I got this right. I'm sure that's why Snowdove was so sad. I can do this.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"I kind of want to smack you. Rabbitspring I know I'm bad with emotions and touchy feely moments but I'm sure that must have hurt her to hear you would rather die than spend anymore time with her." I think I got this right. I'm sure that's why Snowdove was so sad. I can do this.

‘’Your probably right.’’ She said, her posture deflating. ‘’But I’m just so angry and I feel empty.. like part of Rabbitspring died when I didn’t die.’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Your probably right.’’ She said, her posture deflating. ‘’But I’m just so angry and I feel empty.. like part of Rabbitspring died when I didn’t die.’’

Issi nodded. "It feels like at any moment you will just not be 'you' anymore. Everything still alright on the outside but the inside is a total mess, right."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded. "It feels like at any moment you will just not be 'you' anymore. Everything still alright on the outside but the inside is a total mess, right."

‘’Yeah.’’ She nodded. 

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Yeah.’’ She nodded. 

"I needed to get the living daylights knocked out of me before I got better but I don't think it will work for you. From what little you told me about where you come from I'm guessing going someplace peaceful might help." She looks around. "This place is far from it. So, maybe doing something you liked doing before?"

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"I needed to get the living daylights knocked out of me before I got better but I don't think it will work for you. From what little you told me about where you come from I'm guessing going someplace peaceful might help." She looks around. "This place is far from it. So, maybe doing something you liked doing before?"

‘If mean we’re certainly not going to find any flowers here.. I got it! Story time! You go first and tell me a story about yourself or make one up and I’ll go second.’’

‘If mean we’re certainly not going to find any flowers here.. I got it! Story time! You go first and tell me a story about yourself or make one up and I’ll go second.’’

"Alright. Should it be a happy story? I'll tell a story about myself."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Alright. Should it be a happy story? I'll tell a story about myself."

‘’Whatever you want, as long as it’s peaceful.’’

‘’Whatever you want, as long as it’s peaceful.’’

Issi nodded her head and looked up in thought. A peaceful one? "We'll this is more a story about my grandmother than me."

The valley was all light up by tiny lights and the stars where glittering. The young female was sitting next to the waterhole as she counted the stars. Her mother had told her because she didn't help with the hunt today she should count the stars in the sky until she had counted them all. She wasn't aloud to sleep. This was her payment to the tribe as their spirits would be pleased if they knew they send one of their own to count the blessings of the sky. "Grandmother told me she didn't belief a word her mother told her but still went because she didn't want to be mocked by the other females." 

Rustling behind her made her turn as a few days older male came into sight. Ragra. "Grandmother said he was the most handsome niche she had ever seen even if all the others made fun of his lisp." He nodded his head and went to sit on the other side of the waterhole. When she questioned him, he only told her that he wished to count the blessings too. So she could do halve and he would do the other halve.

"I don't know about peaceful but yeah? That's all I have." Issi gave a huffy laugh.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded her head and looked up in thought. A peaceful one? "We'll this is more a story about my grandmother than me."

The valley was all light up by tiny lights and the stars where glittering. The young female was sitting next to the waterhole as she counted the stars. Her mother had told her because she didn't help with the hunt today she should count the stars in the sky until she had counted them all. She wasn't aloud to sleep. This was her payment to the tribe as their spirits would be pleased if they knew they send one of their own to count the blessings of the sky. "Grandmother told me she didn't belief a word her mother told her but still went because she didn't want to be mocked by the other females." 

Rustling behind her made her turn as a few days older male came into sight. Ragra. "Grandmother said he was the most handsome niche she had ever seen even if all the others made fun of his lisp." He nodded his head and went to sit on the other side of the waterhole. When she questioned him, he only told her that he wished to count the blessings too. So she could do halve and he would do the other halve.

"I don't know about peaceful but yeah? That's all I have." Issi gave a huffy laugh.

She chuckled. “Once when I was at home in my shop..”

it was a bright sunny day, bees picked their way lazily from flower to flower, dandelion to wildflower, babies breath to clovers. The den walls were cool from the moist earth but outside the air was warm with a steady breeze that ruffled the strings of drying herbs that hung by the entrance of her den. Rabbitspring was just about to go outside and enjoy the day when a big bodied male came in with something large and furry draped over his pelt. “Greetings Rabbitspring.” He said smiling. He had a typical tundra heart look about him with big body, horns, and claws. “Good morning Syllus.” Rabbitspring said pleasantly. “I see you have quite the treasure there, how much are you asking for it?” She asked, boxing to the balance bear pelt, fueled over his shoulder, carefully. “Just some bluebird feathers and a lot of berries.” He said smiling. “That’s all?” She exclaimed, barely containing her surprise. “Yep, you deserve it lass.” She darted off to the den and brought out a surplus of berries and feathers. “Here you are Syllus, it has been a pleasure doing business with you.” She finished, taking the pelt from him.

she sighs with a dreamy look in her eyes. “That was such a good deal for a whole balance bear pelt.”

She chuckled. “Once when I was at home in my shop..”

it was a bright sunny day, bees picked their way lazily from flower to flower, dandelion to wildflower, babies breath to clovers. The den walls were cool from the moist earth but outside the air was warm with a steady breeze that ruffled the strings of drying herbs that hung by the entrance of her den. Rabbitspring was just about to go outside and enjoy the day when a big bodied male came in with something large and furry draped over his pelt. “Greetings Rabbitspring.” He said smiling. He had a typical tundra heart look about him with big body, horns, and claws. “Good morning Syllus.” Rabbitspring said pleasantly. “I see you have quite the treasure there, how much are you asking for it?” She asked, boxing to the balance bear pelt, fueled over his shoulder, carefully. “Just some bluebird feathers and a lot of berries.” He said smiling. “That’s all?” She exclaimed, barely containing her surprise. “Yep, you deserve it lass.” She darted off to the den and brought out a surplus of berries and feathers. “Here you are Syllus, it has been a pleasure doing business with you.” She finished, taking the pelt from him.

she sighs with a dreamy look in her eyes. “That was such a good deal for a whole balance bear pelt.”

Issi chuckled and smiled mischievously at Rabbitspring. "I can imagine. You think he liked you?"

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi chuckled and smiled mischievously at Rabbitspring. "I can imagine. You think he liked you?"

“Syllus? Nah, he was the son of my parents friends, we got along fine though. Not like I’d be into him though.@ she smiled back with equal mischief 

“Syllus? Nah, he was the son of my parents friends, we got along fine though. Not like I’d be into him though.@ she smiled back with equal mischief 

Issi giggled. "True that. Imagine if some poor fool did like you but finds out your taken. I would like to see their face."