Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave her a small smile before staring around again. Well at least it's rock and no fire can get in here.

Rabbitspring smiled at her, admiring her bravery then returned her gaze to Snowdove. "How bad is the burn?" She asked, not having looked at it yet.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She suppressed a laugh, considering the situation. She followed the group to a space full of nests, and gently slipped her off her back and into one.

Vissen watched as they also put Akriah and Flash into nests, looking around the shelter.

"So how's the burn look?" she asked, knowing most of her fur must be singed or burned off. Even her antennea felt toasted.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring smiled at her, admiring her bravery then returned her gaze to Snowdove. "How bad is the burn?" She asked, not having looked at it yet.

Just now, Flower said:

"So how's the burn look?" she asked, knowing most of her fur must be singed or burned off. Even her antennea felt toasted.

"Uhhh…." She stared awkwardly. "Well...most aren't to bad, at least compared to Flash, but there's one on your shoulder that's pretty nasty.Oh, and one of your antenna is kinda gone..." She coughed awkwardly.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

She suppressed a laugh, considering the situation. She followed the group to a space full of nests, and gently slipped her off her back and into one.

Vissen watched as they also put Akriah and Flash into nests, looking around the shelter.

Issi went to stand watch by the child and Flash, knowing that the others will look after Rabbitspring.

Just now, Clover said:

"Uhhh…." She stared awkwardly. "Well...most aren't to bad, at least compared to Flash, but there's one on your shoulder that's pretty nasty.Oh, and one of your antenna is kinda gone..." She coughed awkwardly.

I wonder how she's going to react to that... I know I love my ram horns very much. Issi touched her horns.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Thats not growing back.." she frowned. "Unless this tribe really does have some type of magical healer." She laughed but it was empty and sad. "I got flash out of there, thats all that matters." She said firmly.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi went to stand watch by the child and Flash, knowing that the others will look after Rabbitspring.

Flash was still asleep, breathing softly.

Akriah was shaking, barely awake. Two nichelings talked in hushed whispers.

"She probably wont live, she's so young. The one on her face almost melted her eye..."

"Well, we should probably tell Ria and Jenka."

Just now, Flower said:

"Thats not growing back.." she frowned. "Unless this tribe really does have some type of magical healer." She laughed but it was empty and sad. "I got flash out of there, thats all that matters." She said firmly.

She smiled sadly, before carefully stepping into the nest next to her. "It'll be okay." She whispered, curling her tail around her.

Just now, Clover said:

Flash was still asleep, breathing softly.

Akriah was shaking, barely awake. Two nichelings talked in hushed whispers.

"She probably wont live, she's so young. The one on her face almost melted her eye..."

"Well, we should probably tell Ria and Jenka."

Issi frowned at that. "Not to pry but who is Ria and Jenka?"

Just now, Clover said:

She smiled sadly, before carefully stepping into the nest next to her. "It'll be okay." She whispered, curling her tail around her.

The simple sign of affection broke her and she let out a sob. "Their talking about the child dying.. All this work, all this pain for nothing." She said in between sobs.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned at that. "Not to pry but who is Ria and Jenka?"

One turned around, a bit startled. "Her mother and father."

The other one spoke up. "Hey, whatever your name is, we have to go get them. Would you mind watching Carrion for a minute?" He said, gesturing to Akriah.

Just now, Flower said:

The simple sign of affection broke her and she let out a sob. "Their talking about the child dying.. All this work, all this pain for nothing." She said in between sobs.

There was a pained look on her face, and she rested her head on Rabbitspring's shoulder.

"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far, or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who hear
And in her song all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear
Can you face what the river knows

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found..."

Just now, Clover said:

One turned around, a bit startled. "Her mother and father."

The other one spoke up. "Hey, whatever your name is, we have to go get them. Would you mind watching Carrion for a minute?" He said, gesturing to Akriah.

Rude. Issi nodded. "Sure, I was doing that anyway. The names Issi by the way." I need speak to them to know why they didn't save there child. Issi frowned.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Rude. Issi nodded. "Sure, I was doing that anyway. The names Issi by the way." I need speak to them to know why they didn't save there child. Issi frowned.

They left without saying thanks, slipping out of the shelter.

Just now, Clover said:

There was a pained look on her face, and she rested her head on Rabbitspring's shoulder.

"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far, or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who hear
And in her song all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear
Can you face what the river knows

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found..."

Her muscles relaxed and her sobs quieted. "Here Is where you will always be safe" She murmered before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Just now, Flower said:

Her muscles relaxed and her sobs quieted. "Here Is where you will always be safe" She murmered before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

She sighed, smiling, and fell asleep with her.

Just now, Clover said:

They left without saying thanks, slipping out of the shelter.

Her tail flicked in annoyance. You're not so strong to take all off them, let it go Issi.  She looked at Flash and the child and hoped that they make it until the next light.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Her tail flicked in annoyance. You're not so strong to take all off them, let it go Issi.  She looked at Flash and the child and hoped that they make it until the next light.

Akriah stirred a bit, and opened her eyes. "Mom?..."

• Sad 1

Just now, Clover said:

awww)

( i have five minutes then I have to sleep bc it will be 11:40 and I need sleep after staying up until 2 am yesterday xD I regret nothing bc I took a nap during social studies

• Haha 2