Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

It’s 8 am frick well to late to sleep now

Might as well all the way, good luck. Usually if I do I conk out at 1-2 pm and only wake up again the next day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi giggled. "True that. Imagine if some poor fool did like you but finds out your taken. I would like to see their face."

(Ooo that @ shouldn’t be there it should be a “) 

“Like anyone sane would like me.” She laughs. “

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Might as well all the way, good luck. Usually if I do I conk out at 1-2 pm and only wake up again the next day.

Mines 4-5 usually, staying awake is like doing conditioning for a sport, it takes time and repetition and everyone despises it

• Haha 1

(Ooo that @ shouldn’t be there it should be a “) 

“Like anyone sane would like me.” She laughs. “

She snorted, "I'm sure a lot of them did. You're sweet, caring, understanding and a whole lot cute. So I'm sure there is some niche who's hearts going to break." 

She snorted, "I'm sure a lot of them did. You're sweet, caring, understanding and a whole lot cute. So I'm sure there is some niche who's hearts going to break." 

“I’m cute?” She asks genuinely surprised. “That’s unimportant..” 

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded. "Sure are. Why is that unimportant?"

“I mean.. looks aren’t important right? They don’t matter.”

It's 10:40 pm and I'm eating coco pops/ choking on it

Big oof

00F

“I mean.. looks aren’t important right? They don’t matter.”

Big oof

00F

"True. Plus if they like you, it matters even less. But having eye candy doesn't hurt." Issi shrugs. Then looks up in thought. "Then again by the about I like Finch even if he turns  into an old ugly I'll probably still think he's attractive, right."

"True. Plus if they like you, it matters even less. But having eye candy doesn't hurt." Issi shrugs. Then looks up in thought. "Then again by the about I like Finch even if he turns  into an old ugly I'll probably still think he's attractive, right."

She snorts. “Ah yes, I’m sure Finch will age ‘flawlessly.’”

She snorts. “Ah yes, I’m sure Finch will age ‘flawlessly.’”

"You don't think so? I'm sure you won't mind Snowdove when she's all old and croaky." Issi chuckled at the thought.

"You don't think so? I'm sure you won't mind Snowdove when she's all old and croaky." Issi chuckled at the thought.

"Of course, She is perfect in every way." She said sighing. 

Just now, Flower said:

"Of course, She is perfect in every way." She said sighing. 

Issi sighed. "We're hopeless. I'm sure they can come in here say the two of them have fallen in love while we where chatting and we'll still support them." Will I? I don't know how I feel about that thought. Now I'm worried.

Issi sighed. "We're hopeless. I'm sure they can come in here say the two of them have fallen in love while we where chatting and we'll still support them." Will I? I don't know how I feel about that thought. Now I'm worried.

"Ha, not a chance." She snorted, looking at Issi with a smile. 

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"I hope." Issi smiled back. "So, you feeling better?"

"Much, thanks for actually being a friend and not running off like someone." She said genuinely, her eyes had their usual sparkle and her fur was groomed flat and clean. The only jarring thing about her appearance was her antenna that had been singed in half

Just now, Flower said:

"Much, thanks for actually being a friend and not running off like someone." She said genuinely, her eyes had their usual sparkle and her fur was groomed flat and clean.

"No, problem." Issi stayed quiet. I should ask her. It wouldn't bother her right? She looked around nervously, if her leg wasn't in such a bad state she would have paced. "Um, Rabbitspring?" "Do you think I'll make a good mom?" She rushed out the words and looked off to the side.

"No, problem." Issi stayed quiet. I should ask her. It wouldn't bother her right? She looked around nervously, if her leg wasn't in such a bad state she would have paced. "Um, Rabbitspring?" "Do you think I'll make a good mom?" She rushed out the words and looked off to the side.

"Why do you ask?" She asked, the corners of her mouth tugging up in a smile. 

Just now, Flower said:

"Why do you ask?" She asked, the corners of her mouth tugging up in a smile. 

She blushed a bit. "You know just wanted to make sure if you know their should be cubs born and they are mine, that I wouldn't be an totally terrible mother. I mean." She looked down with a sad sigh. "I don't exactly have the best track record."

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She blushed a bit. "You know just wanted to make sure if you know their should be cubs born and they are mine, that I wouldn't be an totally terrible mother. I mean." She looked down with a sad sigh. "I don't exactly have the best track record."

"Look." She said gently. "No one could control what happened to Akriah, not even the gods could. Its not your fault Issi, nor Finch's. And Bubbli is growing, kids and teens need space and adventure, your never going to make sure they are safe 100% of the time. The only thing you can do is control what you can to make sure she's safe.. And for any future cubs, Issi you would be a great mother, no need to worry."

"Look." She said gently. "No one could control what happened to Akriah, not even the gods could. Its not your fault Issi, nor Finch's. And Bubbli is growing, kids and teens need space and adventure, your never going to make sure they are safe 100% of the time. The only thing you can do is control what you can to make sure she's safe.. And for any future cubs, Issi you would be a great mother, no need to worry."

Issi smiled at her and gave her a hug the best she could. "Thanks Rabbitspring. I really needed to hear that." "We should probably fix my leg and make sure you're 100% now, don't need you passing out on me too."

Issi smiled at her and gave her a hug the best she could. "Thanks Rabbitspring. I really needed to hear that." "We should probably fix my leg and make sure you're 100% now, don't need you passing out on me too."

"Don't worry about me, we need to worry about that leg of yours." She says standing up. "I'll have to work with what I've got.." She paced then decided to stop any bleeding by padding moss into the wound. (What type of wound is it? a cut, a break, a bit, or something else?

"Don't worry about me, we need to worry about that leg of yours." She says standing up. "I'll have to work with what I've got.." She paced then decided to stop any bleeding by padding moss into the wound. (What type of wound is it? a cut, a break, a bit, or something else?

(Just a break?)

4 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"Why Should I Tell YOU?!" Elra spat as she ponced and bit down on Issi's leg , twisting it so much it broke.

"I'll leave it to you Miss healer." Issi made a little salute. "Thanks."

(Just a break?)

"I'll leave it to you Miss healer." Issi made a little salute. "Thanks."

(Got it)

The moss soaked up a tiny bit of blood near the break but did nothing else. "I think we're going to have to put it in a splint." She said.

Just now, Flower said:

(Got it)

The moss soaked up a tiny bit of blood near the break but did nothing else. "I think we're going to have to put it in a splint." She said.

"And I should stay off it as much as I can, right?" Issi sighed. "It's like I can't go two days without hurting myself. No wonder Finch went crazy when I wasn't in his sight. It seems ever time I'm not I end up hurt. At least he got the over protective dad role down."