Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

23 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring blinked sleepily, ‘’I just want to talk to Snowdove.. I hope she’s okay..’’

Honey walked over to Rabbitspring. "hello." She said with a calm smile

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Honey walked over to Rabbitspring. "hello." She said with a calm smile

‘’Hey there.’’ She said with a relaxed demeanor. ‘’Have you seen my girlfriend? She’s medium height, white fur with a grey mask, antlers.. well you probably haven’t anyways..’’ she says. ‘’What’s your name?’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Hey there.’’ She said with a relaxed demeanor. ‘’Have you seen my girlfriend? She’s medium height, white fur with a grey mask, antlers.. well you probably haven’t anyways..’’ she says. ‘’What’s your name?’’

"honey." She replied, "what's yours's?"

"honey." She replied, "what's yours's?"

‘’Rabbitspring”(but I’m thinking about changing it because I’m dumb and indecisive ://)she replied.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Rabbitspring”(but I’m thinking about changing it because I’m dumb and indecisive ://)she replied.

"hummm… ok." Honey replied. Then she got an idea. "hey, why don't I help you look for your girlfriend?"

"hummm… ok." Honey replied. Then she got an idea. "hey, why don't I help you look for your girlfriend?"

‘’Alright!’’ She said jumping up, then wobbling, and finally steadying herself. ‘’Sorry, just woke up from a coma and hit my head on a rock really hard, and got attacked by another nicheling.’’ She said.

‘’Alright!’’ She said jumping up, then wobbling, and finally steadying herself. ‘’Sorry, just woke up from a coma and hit my head on a rock really hard, and got attacked by another nicheling.’’ She said.

"oh. well. where do you think snowdove or whoever is?" Honey asked

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"oh. well. where do you think snowdove or whoever is?" Honey asked

‘’Definitely outside.’’ She said, nodding to the den exit. ‘’Probably a little ways away from here.’’

‘’Definitely outside.’’ She said, nodding to the den exit. ‘’Probably a little ways away from here.’’

"well then." Honey strolled out of the den

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

She followed, walking close behind her with a small limp that left odd tracks in the snow

She followed, walking close behind her with a small limp that left odd tracks in the snow

Honey's feathers ruffled in the wind

She thought she had caught scent of the nicheling, but she wasn't sure.

"Do you recognise this scent?" Honey asked

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

She sniffs. ‘’Yeah! But it smells like Finch.. but Snowdove’s there too!’’ She cheered

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She sniffs. ‘’Yeah! But it smells like Finch.. but Snowdove’s there too!’’ She cheered

"hum... well, you lead the way." Honey explianed

2 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

2 hours ago, Flower said:

1 hour ago, Flower said:

Everest didn't know what to do. Rabbitspring was a good gal, but they were going towards two overgrown gremlins. He tried to ignore his instincts, and instead just stayed with Cinnamon.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest didn't know what to do. Rabbitspring was a good gal, but they were going towards two overgrown gremlins. He tried to ignore his instincts, and instead just stayed with Cinnamon.

Cinnamon started to get cold

2 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Cinnamon started to get cold

Everest used his giant fluffy tail as a blanket for Cinnamon. For some reason, he was a male with motherly instincts.

23 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest used his giant fluffy tail as a blanket for Cinnamon. For some reason, he was a male with motherly instincts.

Cinnamon started snoring

Cinnamon started snoring

Everest smiled then looked away. He couldn't get attached to random children that aren't his. At least that is what he told himself.