Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest looked over and saw the silhouettes. He squinted and realized that one of them was the child. He didn't say anything because there was somebody standing next to them. Everest still used his tail as a blanket for Cinnamon.

Cinnamon awoke to the voice of Honey

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"I would assume that." Honey smiled

he nods

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Cinnamon awoke to the voice of Honey

the two stepped inside and finch scanned the clearing for Issi.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest looked over at Cinnamon. "Wait.. She's talking to somebody.." He whispered.

"Who's that?" Cinnamon asked Everest

"Who's that?" Cinnamon asked Everest

"His name is Finch. I don't know him very much." He whispered back.

Because Everest is used to not being allowed freedom to talk to whom he wants to-

Just now, Flower said:

he nods

"hey, is that Issi?" Honey asked Finch while pointing to a maroon patterned nicheling 

"hey, is that Issi?" Honey asked Finch while pointing to a maroon patterned nicheling 

He nods. "Shes sleeping right now I think." He says

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"His name is Finch. I don't know him very much." He whispered back.

Because Everest is used to not being allowed freedom to talk to whom he wants to-

Cinnamon got up and walked over to Honey

"hey, Cinnamon." Honey greeted 

Cinnamon got up and walked over to Honey

"hey, Cinnamon." Honey greeted 

Everest just stayed where he was sitting. His protective instinct was to stop them, but he knew better. The most he did was watched every movement.

(Now I get why ppl freak out about our pages, lol. Miss a day= miss a lot. So where are we? I'll go back to read too in a bit. My internet is super sucky today. So just a warning when it decide to kick me off. It happened a lot this morning. I eventually gave up and went outside, some person coughed and I freaked out in the shop by walking backwards. Felt bad but I wasn't going to risk it.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

(Now I get why ppl freak out about our pages, lol. Miss a day= miss a lot. So where are we? I'll go back to read too in a bit. My internet is super sucky today. So just a warning when it decide to kick me off. It happened a lot this morning. I eventually gave up and went outside, some person coughed and I freaked out in the shop by walking backwards. Felt bad but I wasn't going to risk it.)

SomRabbitspring and Snowdove talked and made up, Everest has adopted Cinnamon and Honey I think, Ink is talking to Cinnamon and Honey, Ink is outside i think? Rabbitspring and Snowdove are outside still I think and Issi should probably be in the cave

"What's your name?" Cinnamon asked

‘’Finch, you must be Cinnamon.’’ He replied

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

The thing is-- I don't know how to feel about because I can't stop sneezing- and my mom coughs in public because of an anxiety tick- but she's not sick--

We're worried because she is the only person that can actually go out and get stuff for us- and she might get banned from stores because people are freaking out-

22 hours ago, Flower said:

"Rabbitspring just mentioned him, Fenris."

Wait wasn't he dead? Or pretending to be dead? how do we know he's back?

8 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

I made the server. Its called... Well. Time and Space discord.

3 hours ago, The Hollow Knight said:

https://discord.gg/DAKK2x Use this link

Sorry, I don't have a discord.

5 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Which one? Penelope? Or Everest being protective over children?

Who's Pepelope?

2 hours ago, Flower said:

He nods and his brown fur is dappled with flickering light from the fire as they step to the edge of the cave entrance. "Here."

(Bc the internet isn't really working rn but for some reason my computer is being nice and letting me use the forums and yt :')

Same! I think it's because a lot of ppl is online now.

he nods

He nods. "Shes sleeping right now I think." He says

Issi yawned as she rubbed at her eye. A dull pain made her flinch. Oh, my leg. Forgot about that. She lied her head on her paws.

2 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

The thing is-- I don't know how to feel about because I can't stop sneezing- and my mom coughs in public because of an anxiety tick- but she's not sick--

We're worried because she is the only person that can actually go out and get stuff for us- and she might get banned from stores because people are freaking out-

Sorry, nothing personal. I don't really know if I should just say it on here because it isn't a big deal but someone might think weirdly of me because of it.

-delete-

Just know it's not something personal, and I'm sorry to hear that you and your family might get that treatment just because of the situation.  

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi yawned as she rubbed at her eye. A dull pain made her flinch. Oh, my leg. Forgot about that. She lied her head on her paws.

He looked over at her then back to @The Hollow KnightI’m so tired.. he thought, suppressing a yawn

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Who's Pepelope?

Penelope is Pepe confirmed--

She is a ghost-- Someone Jest sees. It's his little sister that he pushed off a cliff then buried. She is left very confused as to if her brother ever loved her. Just like me!

• Paw up 1