Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Penelope is Pepe confirmed--

She is a ghost-- Someone Jest sees. It's his little sister that he pushed off a cliff then buried. She is left very confused as to if her brother ever loved her. Just like me!

That's sad. Curious as to why he killed her. (That's doubly as sad if you feel that why about your brother. I can't say sure he loves you but I'm sure he cares.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

That's sad. Curious as to why he killed her. (That's doubly as sad if you feel that why about your brother. I can't say sure he loves you but I'm sure he cares.)

Antone did-- But that's because Antone was influenced to hate females due to-- Nevermind, too much spoilers. 

(My brother sure didn't seem to care when he walked out of my life then invited me to a chat with his friends, then ignored me as they made fun of me. Thing I remember most about him is that he ignored me while I was younger and collapsed while my parents were away-- turned out I needed medical attention and my little sister was the only one that cared about what happened. I now currently only have my little sister to look to when I'm sad-)

• Sad 1

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"you look tried. whi don't you go and sleep with Issi?" Honey suggested

‘’Alright..’’ he says, not arguing. ‘’Have a good night.’’ He says and leaves, walking over to Issi’s side. ‘’Hey.’’ He said softly. ‘’What happened to your leg?!’’ He asked, suddenly startled

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Antone did-- But that's because Antone was influenced to hate females due to-- Nevermind, too much spoilers. 

(My brother sure didn't seem to care when he walked out of my life then invited me to a chat with his friends, then ignored me as they made fun of me. Thing I remember most about him is that he ignored me while I was younger and collapsed while my parents were away-- turned out I needed medical attention and my little sister was the only one that cared about what happened. I now currently only have my little sister to look to when I'm sad-)

OOO~ Spoiler~! 😆

(That's... a lot to take in honestly. One part of me say's if I ever meet him I'll kick him where the sun doesn't shine. The other is being way to reasonable about me going to jail if I do that (I don't always like this part). It's horrible that you had to go thru that and I know that nothing I'll say will probably make much of a difference but If you need to talk I'll listen. 🙂)

(Sorry for not being very active guys, I started feeling really bad recently)

Snowdove slipped into the den, immediately flopping down next to the fire. She sighed, curling up as she felt the heat radiate onto her fur.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove slipped into the den, immediately flopping down next to the fire. She sighed, curling up as she felt the heat radiate onto her fur.

Rabbitspring sat down heavily besides her. ‘They stars were quite beautiful, not as beautiful as you though.’’ She said casually

4 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"you look tried. whi don't you go and sleep with Issi?" Honey suggested

(I thin I need to go wash my brain)

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Alright..’’ he says, not arguing. ‘’Have a good night.’’ He says and leaves, walking over to Issi’s side. ‘’Hey.’’ He said softly. ‘’What happened to your leg?!’’ He asked, suddenly startled

Issi gave a tired grin. "Some girl tried to attack Rabbitspring and while trying to defend her this happened." Issi sighed and gave her leg a glare. "I always seem to piss nichelings off and end up like this."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Sorry for not being very active guys, I started feeling really bad recently)

Oh no! I hope you feel better, if you have to go and sleep or do something you can we’d understand

• Like 1

(You oky? Nothing to serious I hope? I'm not that active either these days, my minds in a bit of a funk)

• Like 1

(It's fine-- But you better not have Corona or i'll kill whoever gave it to you--)

• Like 1

(I thin I need to go wash my brain)

Issi gave a tired grin. "Some girl tried to attack Rabbitspring and while trying to defend her this happened." Issi sighed and gave her leg a glare. "I always seem to piss nichelings off and end up like this."

He still seemed startled. ‘’Is it broken?!’’

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(It's fine-- But you better not have Corona or i'll kill whoever gave it to you--)

And I’ll kill whoever gave it to them >:D

• Haha 1

Rabbitspring sat down heavily besides her. ‘They stars were quite beautiful, not as beautiful as you though.’’ She said casually

"You flatter me." She teased, pressing against her tiredly.

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Oh no

Oh no! I hope you feel better, if you have to go and sleep or do something you can we’d understand

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(You oky? Nothing to serious I hope? I'm not that active either these days, my minds in a bit of a funk)

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Thanks guys, but I'm doing better :) I was just getting really paranoid and self-concious, mostly for uh, y'know, that one thing that happened to me in school that I don't wanna talk about)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

He still seemed startled. ‘’Is it broken?!’’

Issi nodded. "Yeah, but Rabbitspring already helped me. Just told me to take it easy and try not to walk around on it to much." Guess I wouldn't be able to help fight now. She sighs again.

Issi nodded. "Yeah, but Rabbitspring already helped me. Just told me to take it easy and try not to walk around on it to much." Guess I wouldn't be able to help fight now. She sighs again.

‘’Don’t worry about that Issi.’’ He said pointedly, seeming to read her mind. ‘’Focus on healing and I’ll help you get around.’’

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"You flatter me." She teased, pressing against her tiredly.

(Thanks guys, but I'm doing better :) I was just getting really paranoid and self-concious, mostly for uh, y'know, that one thing that happened to me in school that I don't wanna talk about)

(remember, just say the word and we'll burn down the school with everybody in it-)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

JEST arrived at the island, looking back and seeing that Penelope wasn't there anymore. He shook his head then turned his attention to the rest of the group. "You guys good?"

(also, here, so you don't have to go back to find it-)

@Clover

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

You flatter me." She teased, pressing against her tiredly.

She leaned her head on the white she-nicheling’s shoulder. ‘’Ah ah ah, I only speak the truth my brave balance bear.’’

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Don’t worry about that Issi.’’ He said pointedly, seeming to read her mind. ‘’Focus on healing and I’ll help you get around.’’

Issi smiled softly at him. "I don't know what I'll do if you didn't take care of me so well."

Issi smiled softly at him. "I don't know what I'll do if you didn't take care of me so well."

‘’Well I’d always take care of you but I know you can take care of yourself.’’ He said, resting his head on his paws. ‘’And when you need help we’re all here to help you.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Well I’d always take care of you but I know you can take care of yourself.’’ He said, resting his head on his paws. ‘’And when you need help we’re all here to help you.’’

"Thanks, I probably can." She gave the others a side glance, "Don't know if they all feel the same." Her tail bumped into his and she gave a quick sorry.

"Thanks, I probably can." She gave the others a side glance, "Don't know if they all feel the same." Her tail bumped into his and she gave a quick sorry.

He scofed. ‘’Maybe not Ink and Elra but obviously Rabbitspring and Snowdove.’’ He said rolling his eyes and resting his thin wire like tail on hers.

Just now, Flower said:

He scofed. ‘’Maybe not Ink and Elra but obviously Rabbitspring and Snowdove.’’ He said rolling his eyes and resting his thin wire like tail on hers.

She gave him a shy smiled and nod. "Rabbitspring for sure." Her smile broke a bit when she thought about Snowdove. I doubt I'm in her 'would save' group. "So, did those two work things out?"