Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

She gave him a shy smiled and nod. "Rabbitspring for sure." Her smile broke a bit when she thought about Snowdove. I doubt I'm in her 'would save' group. "So, did those two work things out?"

‘’Look at them, do you think it worked out or not?’’ He asked with a laugh. ‘’Of course it did their Snowdove and Rabbitspring 

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Look at them, do you think it worked out or not?’’ He asked with a laugh. ‘’Of course it did their Snowdove and Rabbitspring 

Issi smiled at the thought of those two. "Yeah, well you weren't here when I talked to Rabbitspring mister grumpy."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled at the thought of those two. "Yeah, well you weren't here when I talked to Rabbitspring mister grumpy."

‘’Oh yeah? What did you two talk about?’’ He asked with mock supprise

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Oh yeah? What did you two talk about?’’ He asked with mock supprise

She looks up in thought. "Well," Her mind pushed the memory of the talk about children forward and she blushed. "You know. What the fight was about and stuff. How she's like a sister to me. You know stuff..."

Just now, FawnCat said:

She looks up in thought. "Well," Her mind pushed the memory of the talk about children forward and she blushed. "You know. What the fight was about and stuff. How she's like a sister to me. You know stuff..."

(ask him-)

• Haha 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

He smiled. ‘If bet she enjoys having a sister, especially one like you.’’ He said, completely oblivious to the fact she was hiding something.

8 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(ask him-)

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Do it >:D)

(Alright, alright :D😆)

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

He smiled. ‘If bet she enjoys having a sister, especially one like you.’’ He said, completely oblivious to the fact she was hiding something.

She gave him a shy glance. I wonder if he ever thinks about it? Would it be to forward to just ask? "Um, Finch. Do you ever think about having children?!" "I mean I would be having the children- but you know I need you. That sounds bad. I mean would like to have children with you- Ah, but only if you only want some? I mean it would be nice- I'll just shut up now! Forget I said anything!" She hid her head under her paws. Issi you idiot.

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She gave him a shy glance. I wonder if he ever thinks about it? Would it be to forward to just ask? "Um, Finch. Do you ever think about having children?!" "I mean I would be having the children- but you know I need you. That sounds bad. I mean would like to have children with you- Ah, but only if you only want some? I mean it would be nice- I'll just shut up now! Forget I said anything!" She hid her head under her paws. Issi you idiot.

Issi, you overly beautiful and amazing idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

He looked up. ‘’That’s great wait what?’’ He asked. ‘‘No wait that sounds wrong’’ he said, mimicking her and hiding his head under his paws.

• Haha 1

Just now, Flower said:

He looked up. ‘’That’s great wait what?’’ He asked. ‘‘No wait that sounds wrong’’ he said, mimicking her and hiding his head under his paws.

(bruh, just say yes so I have an excuse to draw the children being canon-)

• Like 1

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(bruh, just say yes so I have an excuse to draw the children being canon-)

(He has to be an idiot first, that’s how the rules work)

• Like 1

Good. That self confidence better be at 205% by the time the sequel comes around. This message applies to EVERYONE.

I'm thinking about making her more confident about her relationship with Finch in the sequel, but we'll see about her overall confidence. Maybe have her become a mother hen to everyone around her? even more so with someone younger than her?

• Like 1

Issi peeked at him and blushed bright red. "Why are you hiding?" She mumbled out, "I'm the one that's being an idiot here."

I'm thinking about making her more confident about her relationship with Finch in the sequel, but we'll see about her overall confidence. Maybe have her become a mother hen to everyone around her? even more so with someone younger than her?

Uhm-- Trying so hard not to say something I shouldn't--

• Eek! 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi peeked at him and blushed bright red. "Why are you hiding?" She mumbled out, "I'm the one that's being an idiot here."

‘No your not, I’m the one who’s being an idiot!’’ He sat up and took a deep breath. ‘’How do I put this simply..’‘ he paused. ‘’Yes.’’ (He is idot boi)

(Say it)

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Just say it~ we're all friends here~ We'll keep the secret~ (I'm guessing it's a spoiler for later?)Mischievous Dog Blank Template - Imgflip

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Say it)

Just say it~ we're all friends here~ We'll keep the secret~ (I'm guessing it's a spoiler for later?)Mischievous Dog Blank Template - Imgflip

EYEBROWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Haha 1

‘No your not, I’m the one who’s being an idiot!’’ He sat up and took a deep breath. ‘’How do I put this simply..’‘ he paused. ‘’Yes.’’ (He is idot boi)

(Say it)

She blinked at him before lifting her head. "Yes, to what?" Confused before her face light up with embarrassment. "Yes, to Children!" She sat up and smiled. "Are you sure? I mean I'm not even sure I'm a good mum but Rabbitspring said I will be but she's so nice. What about names?! Wait, we don't even know if we'll get boys or girls. Unless you only mean one? That's fine too. Sorry, I'm rambling." Her head sunk. Issi!

Just now, FawnCat said:

She blinked at him before lifting her head. "Yes, to what?" Confused before her face light up with embarrassment. "Yes, to Children!" She sat up and smiled. "Are you sure? I mean I'm not even sure I'm a good mum but Rabbitspring said I will be but she's so nice. What about names?! Wait, we don't even know if we'll get boys or girls. Unless you only mean one? That's fine too. Sorry, I'm rambling." Her head sunk. Issi!

‘’Issi, I’m positive that you will be a great mom.’’ He said blushing slightly. ‘’And we’ll see how everything goes. You can’t predict the future.’’

‘’Issi, I’m positive that you will be a great mom.’’ He said blushing slightly. ‘’And we’ll see how everything goes. You can’t predict the future.’’

"I'm sure you'll be a great dad too!" Her own blush matching his. "You're right." She smiled at him. "I do hope we get at least one boy. We've already got two girls." She looks down sadly when she thought about her first daughter.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"I'm sure you'll be a great dad too!" Her own blush matching his. "You're right." She smiled at him. "I do hope we get at least one boy. We've already got two girls." She looks down sadly when she thought about her first daughter.

‘’I’m sorry!’’ He blurted. ‘’About Akriah, I should have known something would have happened, I should have.. my family was in that fire..’’ he said with sudden realization. ‘’My gods..’’ he murmured, his eyes starting to tear up. ‘’I’m sorry for ruining this, I’m sorry for dwelling on the past, I’m sorry for crying!’’ He said, words escaping from his mouth and tears running down his cheeks.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’I’m sorry!’’ He blurted. ‘’About Akriah, I should have known something would have happened, I should have.. my family was in that fire..’’ he said with sudden realization. ‘’My gods..’’ he murmured, his eyes starting to tear up. ‘’I’m sorry for ruining this, I’m sorry for dwelling on the past, I’m sorry for crying!’’ He said, words escaping from his mouth and tears running down his cheeks.

Startled at his sudden outburst she could only watch him in stunned silence before her mind clicked back on. "That wasn't you fault! We couldn't have thought that would have happened..." She shakes her head. "Finch, I'm sure your family is save. I mean you all grew up there, you would know how to get away from fire, right?" She moved next to him to comfort him by nuzzling into his side. "You didn't ruin anything. Better to talk now than when we have more children and we both freak out." She said softly.