Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“I can’t swim..” she muttered 

"Wow, that's sad." Snowdove scoffed, jumping into the water.

Vissen shook her head. "That's fine. Here, grab onto me." She swam towards Rabbitspring, resting her front half on the shore.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Wow, that's sad." Snowdove scoffed, jumping into the water.

Vissen shook her head. "That's fine. Here, grab onto me." She swam towards Rabbitspring, resting her front half on the shore.

“Ok.” She said and grabbed onto her cautiously suppressing her fear as water splashed onto her fur.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Ok.” She said and grabbed onto her cautiously suppressing her fear as water splashed onto her fur.

Vissen carefully slips back into the water, easily swimming to the tree. She beckons to Flash, and he cautiously steps in, and then Snowdove, until they're all swimming to the tree.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

Vissen carefully slips back into the water, easily swimming to the tree. She beckons to Flash, and he cautiously steps in, and then Snowdove, until they're all swimming to the tree.

She looks at the water rippling behind Vissen. “Thanks..” she whispers.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

She looks at the water rippling behind Vissen. “Thanks..” she whispers.

"No problem." She whispered back. She swam right up to the tree, it was surrounded by an ethereal glow, and seemed to whisper louder.

She looked around at everyone, and then reached out a paw towards the tree.

Flash and Snowdove did the same.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"No problem." She whispered back. She swam right up to the tree, it was surrounded by an ethereal glow, and seemed to whisper louder.

She looked around at everyone, and then reached out a paw towards the tree.

Flash and Snowdove did the same.

She hopped off of Vissens back and cautiously extended her paw.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She hopped off of Vissens back and cautiously extended her paw.

Nothing happened for a moment, until what looked like stars swirled around the tree, and everything around them became the night sky. The water looked like they were swimming in a galaxy.

"What the-" Snowdove was cut off by a glowing figure atop the tree.

Just now, Clover said:

Nothing happened for a moment, until what looked like stars swirled around the tree, and everything around them became the night sky. The water looked like they were swimming in a galaxy.

"What the-" Snowdove was cut off by a glowing figure atop the tree.

“Who??!” Lanasi drew her paw back and held it close to her body. 

Just now, Flower said:

“Who??!” Lanasi drew her paw back and held it close to her body. 

The figure's glow dimmed a bit, and a strange being sat on the tree. It looked like every creature combined. The body of a balance bear, the head of a bearyena, the horns of a ramfox, the wings of a bluebird, the tail of a rabbil...

"Hello there. I've been waiting, my friends."

• Like 1

The figure's glow dimmed a bit, and a strange being sat on the tree. It looked like every creature combined. The body of a balance bear, the head of a bearyena, the horns of a ramfox, the wings of a bluebird, the tail of a rabbil...

"Hello there. I've been waiting, my friends."

(Oh no I said Lanasi again..) 

“N-nice to meet you.. who are you.” She said in awe.

(Oh no I said Lanasi again..) 

“N-nice to meet you.. who are you.” She said in awe.

"I have no name. For I am just a prescence,, something for you to lean on. I have always been here, I have always walked with you, I have always loved you. For I am a part of you."

The voice seemed almost silent, like a feather in the wind.  

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"I have no name. For I am just a prescence,, something for you to lean on. I have always been here, I have always walked with you, I have always loved you. For I am a part of you."

The voice seemed almost silent, like a feather in the wind.  

“Oh can we make up a name for you?” She asked enthusiastically

Just now, Flower said:

“Oh can we make up a name for you?” She asked enthusiastically

(I love she says all that and Rabbitspring is just like 'nah')

"I don't see why not."

(I love she says all that and Rabbitspring is just like 'nah')

"I don't see why not."

(She just ignores the monologue and is like uh I will dub you insert name) 

“Uh ok! Um..” she looks around at the others for ideas.

Just now, Flower said:

(She just ignores the monologue and is like uh I will dub you insert name) 

“Uh ok! Um..” she looks around at the others for ideas.

Snowdove shakes her head, ignoring her. Flash looks like he's about to die from shaking so hard, and Vissen seems more concerned with whatever is happening.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove shakes her head, ignoring her. Flash looks like he's about to die from shaking so hard, and Vissen seems more concerned with whatever is happening.

“How about ... (oh no I really don’t know what to name it.) Pathfollower. You seem like you’ve been following us for a while now.” She mused. (You can veto this if you want I was really struggling xD )

“How about ... (oh no I really don’t know what to name it.) Pathfollower. You seem like you’ve been following us for a while now.” She mused. (You can veto this if you want I was really struggling xD )

"You choose well. I have called you here for a reason, do you know why?"

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"You choose well. I have called you here for a reason, do you know why?"

She thinks for a while then shakes her head. “I’m sorry Pathfollower but none of us seem.. particularly special.”

Just now, Flower said:

She thinks for a while then shakes her head. “I’m sorry Pathfollower but none of us seem.. particularly special.”

"You are more special than you think, dear. You were chosen a long time ago, before the world existed. Even the sky knew your name. We have waited eons for you, and you have all finally arrived. You were destined for this."

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"You are more special than you think, dear. You were chosen a long time ago, before the world existed. Even the sky knew your name. We have waited eons for you, and you have all finally arrived. You were destined for this."

“For what?” She looked at the others and her eyes gazed at each of them for a few seconds. Even the sky knew your name. Her mind echoed.

Just now, Flower said:

“For what?” She looked at the others and her eyes gazed at each of them for a few seconds. Even the sky knew your name. Her mind echoed.

Pathfollower leaned forward, eyes full of stars. 

"You are here to follow your path. Prevent horrors so unspeakable no creature dares talk about it today. To prevent tradgedies so shameful nobody can bring themselves to admit it. Things so heartbreaking they turned innocents to vengeful souls. Some creatures deserve to live, and some should have never existed."