Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Honey she’s still young, let her enjoy life. She’ll settle down when she wants to.”

"Alright, alright." Issi pouted. "I wouldn't nag her anymore."

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest didn't respond for a bit. His gems were all changing to separate colours. It landed on a mix- Blue, Yellow, Red.

He looked back at the bolder, then at the stepping stones, then at the cliff. His eyes... Didn't exactly give off a sane vibe. 

a.k.a me realizing I didn't respond because my google had to crash--

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Alright, alright." Issi pouted. "I wouldn't nag her anymore."

He smiles and turns to Bubbli, he looked tired and hollow, but he somehow didn’t get blown over by the breeze. “How are you doing?” He asked her

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

He smiles and turns to Bubbli, he looked tired and hollow, but he somehow didn’t get blown over by the breeze. “How are you doing?” He asked her

"I'm okay!" She smiled at him, seeming to not notice how off he looked. 

8 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest didn't respond for a bit. His gems were all changing to separate colours. It landed on a mix- Blue, Yellow, Red.

He looked back at the bolder, then at the stepping stones, then at the cliff. His eyes... Didn't exactly give off a sane vibe. 

"Uh-are you alright?" Caution asked cautiously (heh), stiffening beside Juniper.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

‘’Good.’’ He said relieves. I don’t want to lose another daughter 

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Issi is an idiot.)

"So, now what?" Issi looked at them all. So no more talking about children. No talking about mates. No talking about snow. No talking. No talking. No talking. "Hennasire, you never said who you liked?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Issi is an idiot.)

"So, now what?" Issi looked at them all. So no more talking about children. No talking about mates. No talking about snow. No talking. No talking. No talking. "Hennasire, you never said who you liked?"

"Well-why do you want to know?" Hennasire mumbled, shifting her paws nervously.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"Uh-are you alright?" Caution asked cautiously (heh), stiffening beside Juniper.

His head snapped in the direction of Caution. "Mh?" He mumbled. "Me Vakadeitaki. Sega? E kaya o Penelope,  Vinaka. Cava and harvested or Sega deep are the Vccatuta?"

(HAH-- can't find that out through google translate because it's loophole logic time!)

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

His head snapped in the direction of Caution. "Mh?" He mumbled. "Me Vakadeitaki. Sega? E kaya o Penelope,  Vinaka. Cava and harvested or Sega deep are the Vccatuta?"

(HAH-- can't find that out through google translate because it's loophole logic time!)

"Uh-" Caution stared at him, wide-eyed. He slowly hefted Juniper onto his back, backing away and nearly tumbling over from her weight.

"Well-why do you want to know?" Hennasire mumbled, shifting her paws nervously.

"Well... I want to. You're Bubbli's friend and then you fall under my 'need to keep an eye out for' group. You aunt is in that group too."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Well... I want to. You're Bubbli's friend and then you fall under my 'need to keep an eye out for' group. You aunt is in that group too."

"Wait-where is Jubileze?" Hennasire's gaze shot up, looking behind her worriedly. "She hasn't come back for a while..."

Just now, Clover said:

"Wait-where is Jubileze?" Hennasire's gaze shot up, looking behind her worriedly. "She hasn't come back for a while..."

"What! She left too?" Issi sighs. "What's up with everyone escaping from the den this morning like I'm a plague?"

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Uh-" Caution stared at him, wide-eyed. He slowly hefted Juniper onto his back, backing away and nearly tumbling over from her weight.

Jest started to cry, trying not to let his body shake too much. He honestly didn't know what was happening.

Penelope looked over and smiled. Of course nobody else could see her. I mean- unless they looked really hard?

Her smile was sweet before she ran off.

(Is Jubileze about to get ambushed by Nukir and bad stuff happens? Uh, maybe-)

(Nah-- Forest shall come kill 'em--)

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Is Jubileze about to get ambushed by Nukir and bad stuff happens? Uh, maybe-)

(Well time to mozy on over with a baseball bat. Did I mention it's and iron one. Oh~ Nukir, I got a present for you~)

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Well time to mozy on over with a baseball bat. Did I mention it's and iron one. Oh~ Nukir, I got a present for you~)

(Viper to the neck--)

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(maybe. If I can actually find audio that suits better-)

(That's hard to get. Anything specific, like just plain sounds or music with words?)