Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(oOP, didnt see that)

Snowdove smiled, violet eyes filled with some strange emotion. "I love you too."

‘I love you more..’’ She said, her eyes welling with tears.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

He shakes his head. ‘’Fine..’’

Issi decide now is the time to actually look at Finch. He seems down. Is it still about his family? Of course it is, you idiot. Should I say something? Issi opens her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She looks down at the snow. It slowly starting to melt a bit from the sun's rays.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi decide now is the time to actually look at Finch. He seems down. Is it still about his family? Of course it is, you idiot. Should I say something? Issi opens her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She looks down at the snow. It slowly starting to melt a bit from the sun's rays.

‘’I’ll see you soon..’’ he said, his gaze not meeting hers. 

13 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"CINNAMON?!" She yelled, "WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Honey started crying

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She picked up Finchs scent and ran as fast as she could over to him

She looks down and nods. "Be safe." She looks at the two girls. "You two take care of each other and Finch for me." Issi started on her trek back. She would on occasion look back at him but decide against going back. I won't be of any help. You're never of any help anyway.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She looks down and nods. "Be safe." She looks at the two girls. "You two take care of each other and Finch for me." Issi started on her trek back. She would on occasion look back at him but decide against going back. I won't be of any help. You're never of any help anyway.

(Where's she going?)

Just now, FawnCat said:

@Clover fawn’s making me acompany the gorls on their quest-

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Clover said:

Nukir let out a strangled noise, blood dripping from his mouth as he turned to Forest.

He coughed, red spraying the snow as he stumbled towards her. "Who-"

Jubileze shot at him, landing a blow on his head with her tail. A horrible crack filled the air, and Nukir fell limp, an actual dent in his skull from where the hammer part of her tail hit him.

(sorry, had to go steal food)

Forest looked over to Jubileze, actually concerned for once. "Are you okay?"

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She stared down at Nukir, ignoring the blood that lapped at her paws. "F-fine." She responded quietly, still shaking violently. "Gods, I hate him..."

16 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘I love you more..’’ She said, her eyes welling with tears.

She leaned her head on the taller females shoulder, tears dripping into her fur. 

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Where's she going?)

(Don't know yet. Could be the cave? She needs her rest. Broken leg and all. She can't exactly go around walking like normal)😁

@Clover fawn’s making me acompany the gorls on their quest-

Hehehe. Finch needs to spend time with other right now and Issi ain't any help. I'm afraid she'll make it worse.

• Like 1

She stared down at Nukir, ignoring the blood that lapped at her paws. "F-fine." She responded quietly, still shaking violently. "Gods, I hate him..."

She looked at the limp Nukir. "Want me to get rid of the body?" She asked.

(In another world, Forest is a cannibal, but not in this world I guess)

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Talking about food. I'm going to get some too)

Just now, Flower said:

She leaned her head on the taller females shoulder, tears dripping into her fur. 

"We'll be fine." She said, curling her tail around Rabbitspring. "We'll be fine."

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She looked at the limp Nukir. "Want me to get rid of the body?" She asked.

(In another world, Forest is a cannibal, but not in this world I guess)

She silently nodded, stumbling away and collapsing next to a tree. She heavily breathed for a few moments, before jumping behind the tree and vomiting in disgust. Why would he do this?...

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"We'll be fine." She said, curling her tail around Rabbitspring. "We'll be fine."

‘’We’ll be fine..’’ she repeated before blacking out, her body going limp.

She silently nodded, stumbling away and collapsing next to a tree. She heavily breathed for a few moments, before jumping behind the tree and vomiting in disgust. Why would he do this?...

Forest calmly picked up the body and walked off. 

She came back after a bit, walking over to Jubileze. "You should relax for a bit. You seem.. Shaken."

(was very tempted to say shookethed)

15 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

(Hope you dont mind me doing this, but-)

The pale silhouette of a nicheling stood out against the snow, staring calmly at Issi. Their eyes were grey, staring right through her.

"Hey Issi, long time no see."

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Forest calmly picked up the body and walked off. 

She came back after a bit, walking over to Jubileze. "You should relax for a bit. You seem.. Shaken."

(was very tempted to say shookethed)

"Yeah-alright." She stumbled away, flopping down next to some dead ferns. She curled up, burying her head in her own fur.