Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

"....WHAT?"

He scoffed, angrily slashing his claws through the snow. Obviously, since he's a ghost, that didnt exactly work.

"OH YOU'VE-ugh, hold on. Can't believe I'm doing this..."

He raised his paws off the ground, holding them next to eachother. He closed his eyes, and two necklaces with gems appeared in his paws.

"It was the blue and the green-correct?" He dropped them in the snow, kicking them at her.

"Issi, I must say that I admire your stupidity."

Issi looked mystified and the gems that appeared out of thin air. Then frowned at his insult. "Hey! I'm not stupid." She picked the two gems up. "Plus it wasn't my fault! I didn't-" Know they would kill Vissen. " My friend tried to kill her mate. Do you think it was the gem." Issi glared at the green gem."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked mystified and the gems that appeared out of thin air. Then frowned at his insult. "Hey! I'm not stupid." She picked the two gems up. "Plus it wasn't my fault! I didn't-" Know they would kill Vissen. " My friend tried to kill her mate. Do you think it was the gem." Issi glared at the green gem."

"Quosine can hack into the gems, trust me, I would know. She would always use them to talk about what she had for dinner."

He got up, sliding down the snowy slope towards the forest. "I need to show you something, after that you all need to haul *** out of here. You're losing time."

Just now, Clover said:

"Quosine can hack into the gems, trust me, I would know. She would always use them to talk about what she had for dinner."

He got up, sliding down the snowy slope towards the forest. "I need to show you something, after that you all need to haul *** out of here. You're losing time."

(She eats babies for dinner. Confirmed.)

(How dare you come to the forest-)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Is the story going to progress?

Just now, Clover said:

Issi hesitated for a split second before following, her leg forcing her to walk slower than she wanted. "So are you two like friends or do she just randomly contact and tell anyone her dinner plans?"

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Is the story going to progress?

Just now, Clover said:

(Yep, FINALLY)

(Oh no, not okay.)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi hesitated for a split second before following, her leg forcing her to walk slower than she wanted. "So are you two like friends or do she just randomly contact and tell anyone her dinner plans?"

(The second one)

Juniper blinked open her eyes, groaning in pain. "Jest?..." She asked softly, looking up at him from her spot in the snow.

( @Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy )

"Friends? That's hilarious." He snorted, weaving between the trees as if he could see. "She just likes annoying me. I think she's lonely too, being in some weird time-space-pocket."

Juniper blinked open her eyes, groaning in pain. "Jest?..." She asked softly, looking up at him from her spot in the snow.

( @Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy )

"Friends? That's hilarious." He snorted, weaving between the trees as if he could see. "She just likes annoying me. I think she's lonely too, being in some weird time-space-pocket."

Issi made a weird expression but quickly wiped it off. I mean sure. That sounds like it could happen. Is he like her ex?  "I see." She walked after him before realizing he's blind and a ghost. "How do you know where you're going?"

(Oop, sorry, im still drawing)

"Rabbitspring?!" She shook her, trying to get a response. "Are you okay?!"

(No worries I am to so if I don’t reply right away that’s why, feel free to @ me if I’m taking to long)
She felt nothing and her thoughts were slowing as well as her breathing and heart beat which was sluggish.

why.. she thought unable to feel Snowdove’s shakes

Issi made a weird expression but quickly wiped it off. I mean sure. That sounds like it could happen. Is he like her ex?  "I see." She walked after him before realizing he's blind and a ghost. "How do you know where you're going?"

"Years of bumping into things. Also, these trees smell more like the ocean. That's where we're going."

Just now, Clover said:

"Years of bumping into things. Also, these trees smell more like the ocean. That's where we're going."

Issi looked skeptic at Hunter. "But you're a ghost." Wait, didn't he say last time that he can't exit that place. Is this a trap? I can't go back and I'm to slow to get help. Issi eyed Hunter. I wonder where we are going? I need to find out.

Issi looked skeptic at Hunter. "But you're a ghost." Wait, didn't he say last time that he can't exit that place. Is this a trap? I can't go back and I'm to slow to get help. Issi eyed Hunter. I wonder where we are going? I need to find out.

"Here." He slowed down, walking along the shore of the freezing ocean. He stopped next to a palm tree, staring blankly across the water as he sat down.

9 minutes ago, Clover said:

Jest looked at her. He was trying to stop his crying. "I should've listened to you..." He mumbled. He looked back over to where Penelope was just to see snow and air. He didn't know whether she was ever there or not.

"Here." He slowed down, walking along the shore of the freezing ocean. He stopped next to a palm tree, staring blankly across the water as he sat down.

Issi looked confused around. "Here, what?"

Issi looked confused around. "Here, what?"

"Look at the water."

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest looked at her. He was trying to stop his crying. "I should've listened to you..." He mumbled. He looked back over to where Penelope was just to see snow and air. He didn't know whether she was ever there or not.

"Jest? Are you alright?" She weakly tried to stand up, but her legs collapsed uselessly under her.

14 minutes ago, Clover said:

(Oop, sorry, im still drawing)

"Rabbitspring?!" She shook her, trying to get a response. "Are you okay?!"

No worries I am to so if I don’t reply right away that’s why, feel free to @ me if I’m taking to long)
She felt nothing and her thoughts were slowing as well as her breathing and heart beat which was sluggish.

why.. she thought unable to feel Snowdove’s shakes

Honey dug her claws into the ground, "AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!" She hissed. One of her eyes lit up from black to blue and the other eye blacked out. (So did the other eye, but the light is there.) She was heaving, trying to came herself down

Just now, Clover said:

"Jest? Are you alright?" She weakly tried to stand up, but her legs collapsed uselessly under her.

"She was there..." he mumbled before shaking his head and turning back to Juniper. His gems changed colours again. He got up and looked around. "Gotta find a way to get both of you up there..."