Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Neither of them seem to notice you, and Snowdove's eyes are narrowed. Her tail is twitching irratibley.

"I tried." Flash finally whispered.

Rabbitspring extended her claws and dug it into the ground, dragging herself forward, inch by inch until she was by Vissen’s side.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring extended her claws and dug it into the ground, dragging herself forward, inch by inch until she was by Vissen’s side.

Snowdove scoffed at him. "You tried? Well, to bad. She still got burned, she's still traumatized, and her parents still hate her. What you did changed nothing!"  She spat. Flash flinched at her words, still not looking at her.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove scoffed at him. "You tried? Well, to bad. She still got burned, she's still traumatized, and her parents still hate her. What you did changed nothing!"  She spat. Flash flinched at her words, still not looking at her.

“Now is not the time to argue! We still have a chance, Flash will get better and we can take her back to Pathfollower. In the mean time we take care of her.” She hissed.

Just now, Flower said:

“Now is not the time to argue! We still have a chance, Flash will get better and we can take her back to Pathfollower. In the mean time we take care of her.” She hissed.

Snowdove ignored her, rage lighting her eyes. "You almost died for nothing! Rabbitspring almost died for nothing!-"

"Shut your mouth, okay?!" Flash snapped, finally looking at her. "You think you're so clever, when really, you're no more special than the rest of us! You act as if you're above everyone else, when in reality, you're just a scared, little child! You lost you're family and friend, boo-hoo, not like we haven't all lost someone! Get over it!" 

Everyone stood in silence for a moment, Snowdove shaking as her claws dug deep into the ground.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove ignored her, rage lighting her eyes. "You almost died for nothing! Rabbitspring almost died for nothing!-"

"Shut your mouth, okay?!" Flash snapped, finally looking at her. "You think you're so clever, when really, you're no more special than the rest of us! You act as if you're above everyone else, when in reality, you're just a scared, little child! You lost you're family and friend, boo-hoo, not like we haven't all lost someone! Get over it!" 

Everyone stood in silence for a moment, Snowdove shaking as her claws dug deep into the ground.

"Um, I'm confused?" Issi looked at all of them with her head tilted.

“Snow maybe you should lie down.” She said gently resting a paw on her shoulder.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Snow maybe you should lie down.” She said gently resting a paw on her shoulder.

She flicked Rabbitspring's paw off with her tail, barely acknowledging her. She took a step forward, before abruptly lurching forward, grabbing Flash by the back of his neck. He made a startled noise, but didn't have time to struggle as Snowdove pulled him out of the nest, throwing him down a few feet away and digging her claws into his chest.

Just now, Clover said:

She flicked Rabbitspring's paw off with her tail, barely acknowledging her. She took a step forward, before abruptly lurching forward, grabbing Flash by the back of his neck. He made a startled noise, but didn't have time to struggle as Snowdove pulled him out of the nest, throwing him down a few feet away and digging her claws into his chest.

"SNOWDOVE NO!" Issi tried biting Snowdove's tail and pull her off Flash

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen looked on, body stiff, ready to attack Snowdove if she had to.

"RABBITSPRING YOU NEED TO TRY AND CALM HER DOWN!" Issi gave a look to Vissen saying that if this doesn't work we have no choice but to use force.

13 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi pulled herself up from the ground. "Guy's some help please!"

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"RABBITSPRING YOU NEED TO TRY AND CALM HER DOWN!" Issi gave a look to Vissen saying that if this doesn't work we have no choice but to use force.

“Snowdove!” She gasped in horror. “Stop that your scaring us! This isn’t you!” She youwled batting at her with sheathed claws.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Snowdove!” She gasped in horror. “Stop that your scaring us! This isn’t you!” She youwled batting at her with sheathed claws.

She didn't budge, instead raising her claws. "I lost my mother, I lost my father, I lost my best friend, the respect of my tribe, THE ONLY HAPPINESS I HAD! YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME TO GET OVER IT, FLASH! COMPARED TO ME, YOU LIVE IN LUXURY! WAKE UP! REALIZE YOU'RE THAT IMPORTANT FOR ONCE!"

She screamed, cuffing his face violently with each sentence. He tried to put up his paws to protect himself, but he was still weak. Blood pooled in his eyes and dripped down his fur.

Just now, Clover said:

She didn't budge, instead raising her claws. "I lost my mother, I lost my father, I lost my best friend, the respect of my tribe, THE ONLY HAPPINESS I HAD! YOU CAN'T JUST TELL ME TO GET OVER IT, FLASH! COMPARED TO ME, YOU LIVE IN LUXURY! WAKE UP! REALIZE YOU'RE THAT IMPORTANT FOR ONCE!"

She screamed, cuffing his face violently with each sentence. He tried to put up his paws to protect himself, but he was still weak. Blood pooled in his eyes and dripped down his fur.

Issi growled and using her body tried to ram Snowdove off Flash. "Calm Down!"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi growled and using her body tried to ram Snowdove off Flash. "Calm Down!"

She aggressively shoved her over, clearly not thinking right. As Flash tried to get up, she pinned him right back down, clawing his eye.

She aggressively shoved her over, clearly not thinking right. As Flash tried to get up, she pinned him right back down, clawing his eye.

Issi had enough and Growled at the others "Sorry, but she has to be stopped." She jumped up and got in between the two as much as she can all the while biting/clawing at Snowdove. "This isn't right and you know it!" She grunted out between the scuffle

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi had enough and Growled at the others "Sorry, but she has to be stopped." She jumped up and got in between the two as much as she can all the while biting/clawing at Snowdove. "This isn't right and you know it!" She grunted out between the scuffle

She growled in rage, slashing her claws across Issi's face. She batted her in the head with her paw.

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

She growled in rage, slashing her claws across Issi's face. She batted her in the head with her paw.

Yowling in pain of the slash and disoriented from the blow to her head. Issi tried to push the dizziness from her head. She wasn't a born fighter but she wasn't going to leave Flash to die by Snowdove's paw. "We need to stop her." She whispered as she clawed at Snowdove's hind legs. 

Yowling in pain of the slash and disoriented from the blow to her head. Issi tried to push the dizziness from her head. She wasn't a born fighter but she wasn't going to leave Flash to die by Snowdove's paw. "We need to stop her." She whispered as she clawed at Snowdove's hind legs. 

She crouched down, before lurching forward and stabbing Issi in the shoulder with her antlers.

Vissen rushed over, quickly checking on Flash.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

She crouched down, before lurching forward and stabbing Issi in the shoulder with her antlers.

“Snowdove..” she murmured, her eyes lighting up with fear. “What’s wrong? You were fine before..” she said pleadingly.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

Just now, Flower said:

“Snowdove..” she murmured, her eyes lighting up with fear. “What’s wrong? You were fine before..” she said pleadingly.

A silent scream is let out as Issi desperately try to get her self away from Snowdove. A fleeting thought of how much she hates antlers then the panicked and then adrenaline kicks in. Issi with all her strength she rips herself from the antlers and jumps back, breathing heavy. A silent plea in her eyes.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

A silent scream is let out as Issi desperately try to get her self away from Snowdove. A fleeting thought of how much she hates antlers then the panicked and then adrenaline kicks in. Issi with all her strength she rips herself from the antlers and jumps back, breathing heavy. A silent plea in her eyes.

Rabbitspring pushes herself to her paws, dragging her weak body in between Snowdove and Issi. “It’s ok I’m here.” She soothes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

With a snarl, she suddenly turned around, startled as she claws Rabbitspring in the face. Her eyes immediately widen, and she stares at her in shock.

Vissen looks over, standing protectively over Flash as she looks on in shock.