Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Caution nodded, crouching in front of the cliff. With as much strength as he could muster, he sprang up, grabbing onto a root and scrabbling up to cling on it.

"Yep, perfectly safe."

"Sure..." He mumbled. He was looking off to the side.

Just now, Flower said:

(I swear to the demon hiding under my sink if you kill my beloved wife Snowdove off I will cry for an uncountable amount of days, run off into the forest and summon all of the old gods so that they can strike me down with lighting and turn me into one of them)

“Knowing is it will. Let’s not talk about that though.”

(Oh don't worry, that wont happen until the sequel.)

"Good idea." Silence fell for a moment. "You know, I had a weird dream when I nearly died...some sort of nicheling-thing staring at me."

(Oop, foreshadowing?)

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"Sure..." He mumbled. He was looking off to the side.

"Are you coming? I dont have a lot of upper body strength, Jest."

Just now, Clover said:

"Are you coming? I dont have a lot of upper body strength, Jest."

"Yeah." He said, beginning to climb up after him while making sure that Juniper wouldn't fall.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(Oh don't worry, that wont happen until the sequel.)

"Good idea." Silence fell for a moment. "You know, I had a weird dream when I nearly died...some sort of nicheling-thing staring at me."

(Oop, foreshadowing?)

Y-your going to kill her? I think my heart just dropped onto the floor, thanks for that

“We are keeping you away from any strange nichelings.” She said in a deathly serious tone.

Just now, Flower said:

Y-your going to kill her? I think my heart just dropped onto the floor, thanks for that

“We are keeping you away from any strange nichelings.” She said in a deathly serious tone.

(I have no mercy. She's goes out like a badass though)

"Fine by me." She yawned, stretching out her legs before curling up.

"Might take a nap-time travel is tiring."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

(I have no mercy. She's goes out like a badass though)

"Fine by me." She yawned, stretching out her legs before curling up.

"Might take a nap-time travel is tiring."

NO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO CRY NOW WHYYYYYYYYYYY. Clover we can find another way, we can sacrifice a different  character-

she frowns but nods. “Okay my love, sweet dreams.” She curls around her snuggly, scanning the clearing alertly.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

Ink saw Rabbitspring and Snowdove snuggling. "wimps..." He muttered under his breath

I’m going to snap him in half like a pencil. Your not going to talk about my soon to be dead wife like that

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

NO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME IM SERIOUSLY GOING TO CRY NOW WHYYYYYYYYYYY. Clover we can find another way, we can sacrifice a different  character-

she frowns but nods. “Okay my love, sweet dreams.” She curls around her snuggly, scanning the clearing alertly.

Bold of you to assume that the alternatives don't also die

Just now, Flower said:

I’m going to snap him in half like a pencil. Your not going to talk about my soon to be dead wife like that

Elra caught scent of the two nichelings. This is my chance. She thought smiling

Elra caught scent of the two nichelings. This is my chance. She thought smiling

No she wasn’t even replying to you, this is just me, very angry that you disrespect me and my wife like that-

Just now, Flower said:

No she wasn’t even replying to you, this is just me, very angry that you disrespect me and my wife like that-

I love how it's not even Rabbitspring's wife-- She's yours now-

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

(I think Clover is actively ignoring me.)

Elra slunked around to see them. They where too far away to strike at this distance.

Elra slunked around to see them. They where too far away to strike at this distance.

👀 that was the point

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

(I am. Just thought you should know that.)

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, Flower said:

She looks around, eyes alert. “I will do anything for you.” She murmured. “I will kill anything for you..”