Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi shrugged. "So, where to next?"

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring looked at Snowdove and then Issi.

Snowdove narrowed her eyes. "Hell, I guess." She deadpanned, still tired.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Snowdove narrowed her eyes. "Hell, I guess." She deadpanned, still tired.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Not die? Especially you two. Don’t die.’’

"Where not in hell, yet?" She sighed and looked at the tired faces of her friends. "We need to stop her..."

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Where not in hell, yet?" She sighed and looked at the tired faces of her friends. "We need to stop her..."

‘’Yeah.. but If we could just go home..’’ the last part seemed to make her even sadder. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

"First we need to get the other losers. Guess we're trekking all the way back across the ocean to get Jest, Juniper, Hazard and Caution?"

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Yeah.. but If we could just go home..’’ the last part seemed to make her even sadder. 

Just now, Clover said:

"First we need to get the other losers. Guess we're trekking all the way back across the ocean to get Jest, Juniper, Hazard and Caution?"

Issi nodded. "Once small problem." She looks down at her busted leg. "I'll go but I'll be slow."

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded. "Once small problem." She looks down at her busted leg. "I'll go but I'll be slow."

‘’Hmm’’ she nods.’’it’s been a while, maybe they’re on their way already?’’

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"What even happened to you?" She blinked, just now noticing her wounded leg. 

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Hmm’’ she nods.’’it’s been a while, maybe they’re on their way already?’’

Just now, Clover said:

"What even happened to you?" She blinked, just now noticing her wounded leg. 

"Some crazy tried to attack Rabbitspring and I got them away but they broke my leg with a bite." Issi look away in thought. I should have just killed them instead of just trying to get them away from her...

"Some crazy tried to attack Rabbitspring and I got them away but they broke my leg with a bite." Issi look away in thought. I should have just killed them instead of just trying to get them away from her...

She laughs. ‘’Thanks for that Iss.’’ She said greatfully.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She snarled, batting some snow on the ground with her paw. "Wish I was there, instead of acting like a child..."

She snarled, batting some snow on the ground with her paw. "Wish I was there, instead of acting like a child..."

She licks her cheek. ‘’Honey you were just overwhelmed, it happens to the best of us.’’ She said, wedging her head under Snowdove’s chin

Just now, Clover said:

"Any time." Issi smiled before looking at the snarling Snowdove. "That's not really you're fault... If I had in the first place not bring up some magical necklace, you wouldn't have been controlled... at least I think it was that." I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Any time." Issi smiled before looking at the snarling Snowdove. "That's not really you're fault... If I had in the first place not bring up some magical necklace, you wouldn't have been controlled... at least I think it was that." I don't know what to believe anymore.

Her antennae perked up with interest

She licks her cheek. ‘’Honey you were just overwhelmed, it happens to the best of us.’’ She said, wedging her head under Snowdove’s chin

She let out a breath, curling her tail over Rabbitspring's back. "I guess."

"Well, we needed them to beat Quosine, so did you really have a choice? And if it was her, then I just have another reason to snap her neck."

Her ears shot up, and she turned to head to the right.

"What the?-"

Out of nowhere, Hazard slid down the slope towards them, stopping just a few inches from Issi and falling into the snow. 

"oW-" Hazard coughed, shaking some snow from her fur before looking up at Issi. "Uh, hi?"

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Well, we needed them to beat Quosine, so did you really have a choice? And if it was her, then I just have another reason to snap her neck."

"What the?-"

Out of nowhere, Hazard slid down the slope towards them, stopping just a few inches from Issi and falling into the snow. 

"oW-" Hazard coughed, shaking some snow from her fur before looking up at Issi. "Uh, hi?"

‘’Hey?’’

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Her antennae perked up with interest

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"What the?-"

Issi yelped out in surprise and leaned away from the niche. How did that scare me so much? "Hi"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi yelped out in surprise and leaned away from the niche. How did that scare me so much? "Hi"

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Hey?’’

"Sorry for that, uh-" She cut off for a minute, wiping some more off of her face.

"I need help! Jest, Juniper, Caution and I came to find you. When I was testing to see if the rocks were stable on the cliff, one fell and trapped Juniper!"

"Sorry for that, uh-" She cut off for a minute, wiping some more off of her face.

"I need help! Jest, Juniper, Caution and I came to find you. When I was testing to see if the rocks were stable on the cliff, one fell and trapped Juniper!"

Rabbitspring gets to her paws, spraying snow on herself, ‘’where?’’

"What!" Issi looked down at her leg and cursed. "How bad is it?" Juniper helped me out a lot I can't let her die. Rabbitspring is a good medic she might be able to save her.

"What!" Issi looked down at her leg and cursed. "How bad is it?" Juniper helped me out a lot I can't let her die. Rabbitspring is a good medic she might be able to save her.

"A boulder fell on her-how bad to you THINK it is?"

Rabbitspring gets to her paws, spraying snow on herself, ‘’where?’’

"At a cliff-face near the port."

Just now, Clover said:

‘’Let’s go!’’ She yelled, running towards the ledges Finch, Snowdove and herself had used.

Just now, Clover said:

"We have to do something? Should I go see if I find Jubileze?"