Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

28 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He ignored her, and continued to talk to something else.

"Brother, you're embarrassing yourself!" Penelope chimed, putting a paw on his head before walking over to the side and sitting.

"Stop changing the topic." He hissed, jumping at her but yet again just tumbling in the snow.

"Rabbitspring! Jest, he seems a bit off!" Issi was moving to them as she talked. "Jest! Be careful you're close to the edge."

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Rabbitspring! Jest, he seems a bit off!" Issi was moving to them as she talked. "Jest! Be careful you're close to the edge."

Jest looked over, his pupils still dilated. He then looked back at Penelope. He started growling at Penelope.

54 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest looked over, his pupils still dilated. He then looked back at Penelope. He started growling at Penelope.

Issi was a lot closer and she couldn't see or smell anything. Is he imagining things up? "Jest." Her voice uncertain as she looks at the empty spot he's growling at. "There isn't anything there."

10 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Issi was a lot closer and she couldn't see or smell anything. Is he imagining things up? "Jest." Her voice uncertain as she looks at the empty spot he's growling at. "There isn't anything there."

He looked over, angry but slightly confused. "She's RIGHT THERE!" He motioned to an empty part of the snow. Strange thing is- There were paw prints there.

Caution crouched down, staring at Jest. "Stop screwing around! Juniper will die if you dont hurry the hell up!" He flinched when his injured leg pressed against the ground, quickly lifting it back up.

Just now, Clover said:

Caution crouched down, staring at Jest. "Stop screwing around! Juniper will die if you dont hurry the hell up!" He flinched when his injured leg pressed against the ground, quickly lifting it back up.

Rabbitspring looked up and just sighed. ‘’She’s probably got some broken bones, I can only pray that there’s no damage to her spine,  put her in a splint, and clean any other wounds.’’ (How badly is she hurt? And what are her injuries, and where did she get crushed? Her spine legs paws somewhere else?)

On 5/2/2020 at 3:25 AM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He looked over, angry but slightly confused. "She's RIGHT THERE!" He motioned to an empty part of the snow. Strange thing is- There were paw prints there.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi stared at the paw prints. Was there someone else on this mountain? She looks around. I don't see someone that could have made the it?

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at the paw prints. Was there someone else on this mountain? She looks around. I don't see someone that could have made the it?

Jest looked over at Caution before wincing. The paw prints appeared closer to Jest, and a claw mark slowly appeared on one of his shoulders. He swatted at whatever it was before running over to Juniper.

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring looked up and just sighed. ‘’She’s probably got some broken bones, I can only pray that there’s no damage to her spine,  put her in a splint, and clean any other wounds.’’ (How badly is she hurt? And what are her injuries, and where did she get crushed? Her spine legs paws somewhere else?)

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest looked over at Caution before wincing. The paw prints appeared closer to Jest, and a claw mark slowly appeared on one of his shoulders. He swatted at whatever it was before running over to Juniper.

10 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Snowdove picked up Juniper, shuffling her onto her back. "Come on, it's getting really cold."

She started back up the slope, Caution following.

3 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Her eyes widen as she saw the marks just appear on him and she takes a step back. Somethings there! Issi growled lowly. How do you fight something you can't see?!

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove picked up Juniper, shuffling her onto her back. "Come on, it's getting really cold."

She hurried after Snowdove, pressing against her side for warmth. ‘’It is..’’ she murmured, her voice drowned out by the wind

Just now, Clover said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

Her eyes widen as she saw the marks just appear on him and she takes a step back. Somethings there! Issi growled lowly. How do you fight something you can't see?!

Jest looked over at Issi before hesitantly following the others. He knew he was supposed to ignore Penelope, but this time he just really wanted to hurt her. "C'mon..." He mumbled, ears perked up. 

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

She hurried after Snowdove, pressing against her side for warmth. ‘’It is..’’ she murmured, her voice drowned out by the wind

Jest looked over at Issi before hesitantly following the others. He knew he was supposed to ignore Penelope, but this time he just really wanted to hurt her. "C'mon..." He mumbled, ears perked up. 

Snowdove stopped at the caves, meeting a confused Jubileze. 

"What happened? You all ran off before I could figure it out."

"Rock." Snowdove responded shortly, slipping into one of the caves.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Issi looked back at the spot where the paw prints where in the snow before nodding and following Jest. She frowned and peeked at Jest. I should ask him what the heck that was but- She looked back again. I'm not sure if I want to know. If this adventure has taught me anything, sometimes knowing less is better, safer.

Just now, Clover said:

Rabbitspring slipped after her. ‘’Big rock.’’ She clarified.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

1 minute ago, Flower said:

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked back at the spot where the paw prints where in the snow before nodding and following Jest. She frowned and peeked at Jest. I should ask him what the heck that was but- She looked back again. I'm not sure if I want to know. If this adventure has taught me anything, sometimes knowing less is better, safer.

Jest looked at her before slipping into the cave. He met the gaze of Everest, who was very confused. Jest went over and sat next to him, staring at the cave walls. "She's back." He whispered, lowering his head.

12 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

Jest looked at her before slipping into the cave. He met the gaze of Everest, who was very confused. Jest went over and sat next to him, staring at the cave walls. "She's back." He whispered, lowering his head.

Snowdove set down Juniper,  before backing away next to Rabbitspring.

14 minutes ago, Clover said:

12 minutes ago, Flower said:

Issi sighed as she sat down inside the cave. "We really need to get this done."

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove set down Juniper,  before backing away next to Rabbitspring.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"How is she?"

She shakes her head slightly, snuggling closer to Snowdove. ‘’Not looking to good..’’ she got up and wrapped herself around juniper, grooming her fur. ‘’She seems cold.’’ She explained, without looking up from her grooming.

Just now, Flower said:

She shakes her head slightly, snuggling closer to Snowdove. ‘’Not looking to good..’’ she got up and wrapped herself around juniper, grooming her fur. ‘’She seems cold.’’ She explained, without looking up from her grooming.

Issi looked down with a frown. "With this place I would be surprised if she wasn't cold." Her eyes wandered further into the cave. "Don't they have like a place that was warmer?"

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked down with a frown. "With this place I would be surprised if she wasn't cold." Her eyes wandered further into the cave. "Don't they have like a place that was warmer?"

‘’By the fire pit.’’