Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Suddenly, Juniper's eyes shot open, and she started coughing. Panic lit her eyes, and she tried to get up.

"Rain?! Rain?! Rain, come back!" She screeched, before coughing again, some blood dribbling down her bottom jaw.

She collapsed into the moss, reaching out a paw for something that wasnt there.

Just now, Clover said:

Suddenly, Juniper's eyes shot open, and she started coughing. Panic lit her eyes, and she tried to get up.

"Rain?! Rain?! Rain, come back!" She screeched, before coughing again, some blood dribbling down her bottom jaw.

‘’Woah!’’ Rabbitspring exclaimed, jumping back as to not be hit by her flailing limbs. ‘’You’re safe, we got you.’’

Everest stared at Jest. Everest whispered something to him before slipping out of the cave. Jest sighed and turned back towards Juniper. He wanted to cry, but nothing came.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’By the fire pit.’’

Just now, Clover said:

Wide eyed Issi took a second for her heartbeat to calm down. That scared the life out of me. Rain? Who's that? Why is no one making any sense again? "Rappitspring, she's dying right?" Her eyes following the blood pool that was forming.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Woah!’’ Rabbitspring exclaimed, jumping back as to not be hit by her flailing limbs. ‘’You’re safe, we got you.’’

Juniper just kept screaming, calling out for whoeever 'Rain' was.

Jubileze came over, pinning her down so she didnt accidently catch herself on fire. It just made her panic more.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Wide eyed Issi took a second for her heartbeat to calm down. That scared the life out of me. Rain? Who's that? Why is no one making any sense again? "Rappitspring, she's dying right?" Her eyes following the blood pool that was forming.

Just now, Clover said:

Jubileze came over, pinning her down so she didnt accidently catch herself on fire. It just made her panic more.

‘’Would you be more concerned if I told you I don’t know or I do know.’’ She asked.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

THIS IS THE ONE- SHE'S TGEHE ONE FROM THE TRIBE

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Jest came over. "Juniper, calm down!"

Juniper lashed out, clawing Jubileze in the eye to make her go away. 

Jubileze hissed, backing away and placing a paw over her eye. "Can someone control this crazy ****?!"

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Would you be more concerned if I told you I don’t know or I do know.’’ She asked.

Issi frowned again, "I don't know." I don't feel overly concerned right now- This isn't good. Why aren't I more concerned right now?!

Jubileze hissed, backing away and placing a paw over her eye. "Can someone control this crazy ****?!"

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned again, "I don't know." I don't feel overly concerned right now- This isn't good. Why aren't I more concerned right now?!

‘’On it!’’ She said, giving Issi one last glance before dashing over to Juniper and holding down her two front paws. ‘’Someone get the back legs!’’ She instructed.

Jest walked over and put a paw on Juniper's nose.

‘’On it!’’ She said, giving Issi one last glance before dashing over to Juniper and holding down her two front paws. ‘’Someone get the back legs!’’ She instructed.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Issi moves forward and hold down her back legs. "I don't know how long I can keep her down."

Just now, Flower said:

Caution came over, pinning down her hind legs as they kicked wildly at him. One struck his face, but he held on.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Juniper started to calm, eyes still blown wide in panic. She stared at Jest, seeming to almost not see him.

"It's wasnt my fault, dad..."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi moves forward and hold down her back legs. "I don't know how long I can keep her down."

‘’Uh.. I don’t know what to do now.’’

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, FawnCat said:

"That's not going to calm her, it'll make her mad." He said

Caution came over, pinning down her hind legs as they kicked wildly at him. One struck his face, but he held on.

Juniper started to calm, eyes still blown wide in panic. She stared at Jest, seeming to almost not see him.

"It's wasnt my fault, dad..."

"Juniper, relax. Rain is okay, just calm down." He said, lowering his voice to a calmer tone.

"Juniper, relax. Rain is okay, just calm down." He said, lowering his voice to a calmer tone.

Lanasi loosened her grip.

"NO, SHES NOT!" She screamed, kicking away Caution with surprising force. She took a deep breath, before resting her chin on the moss, staring ahead with wide, glassy eyes.

"Rain drowned..." She whispered, starting to repeat it over and over again, her eyes not moving from the wall.

Just now, Clover said:

"NO, SHES NOT!" She screamed, kicking away Caution with surprising force. She took a deep breath, before resting her chin on the moss, staring ahead with wide, glassy eyes.

"Rain drowned..." She whispered, starting to repeat it over and over again, her eyes not moving from the wall.

Lanasi let go. ‘’I seriously don’t know what to do..’’ she whispered, sitting next to Snowdove 

Just now, Clover said:

He flinched, ears peeling back. "Hey... Calm down and just talk to me.." He said, lowering his head.

It’s just her original name

Oh yeah. It was, thought she got replaced without us knowing. Like we think it's Rabbitspring but it's not, ya know😆 And she betrays us at the end and kills Snow and we blame her but we don't know she isn't Spring.

• Haha 1