Hey kids get in it’s shopping- rp time

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

i brought my own shopping cart this time

1 minute ago, Flour said:

*Crawls into cart* lets ride!

I'm bringing the pringles and hershey kisses

• Like 2

Just now, Flour said:

Maybe we should just pick up where they leave the island?

Wasn't there like a story plot or something going on, on the mountain? Or are we going to skip a few days and say we traveled?

Maybe we should just pick up where they leave the island?

theres a couple of things that need to be done before then, then we can actually start wrapping this damn thing up drtfyguhjiko

Just now, Possum Girl said:

theres a couple of things that need to be done before then, then we can actually start wrapping this damn thing up drtfyguhjiko

Let’s do that then-

I just remember Everest and Penelope were off doing random shizzle, Juniper was freaking out and Jest was trying to calm her down, and everyone else was being pretty gay

Lanasi panted. ‘’That was a lot of work.’’ She complained. (This is it now. They be down the mountain

Issi stared around confused. It happened in a rush and even with her hurt leg she couldn't believe how quickly they got off the mountain.

Lanasi panted. ‘’That was a lot of work.’’ She complained. (This is it now. They be down the mountain

Snowdove jumped through the snow, slowly letting herself slide down before planting her paws firmly into the ground and peering over the cliff.

Carefully leaping down, she landed next to Lanasi, watching as Jubileze jumped down after them.

"I'm used to it." She replied, shrugging.

Snowdove jumped through the snow, slowly letting herself slide down before planting her paws firmly into the ground and peering over the cliff.

Carefully leaping down, she landed next to Lanasi, watching as Jubileze jumped down after them.

"I'm used to it." She replied, shrugging.

She rolled her eyes. ‘’Thank goodness for that.’’ She said sarcastically 

She rolled her eyes. ‘’Thank goodness for that.’’ She said sarcastically 

Snowdove shook her head, nudging Lanasi before turning to Jubileze. "Anyone else coming down?"

The other nicheling just shrugged, seeming tired as she trudged forward and flopped down to lay in the snow.

Jest was just sticking next to Juniper to make sure she was okay 👍

Everest was carrying Jerry- yes that's the bearyena cub's name now- while scanning the area. He didn't have much trouble getting down, but he was on high alert for some reason. The fact that it was a cliff seemed to bother him.

Snowdove shook her head, nudging Lanasi before turning to Jubileze. "Anyone else coming down?"

The other nicheling just shrugged, seeming tired as she trudged forward and flopped down to lay in the snow.

She nudged her back. She walked as well as she could with the snow being up to her hips. ‘’This is torture!’’

Issi shivered at as she feels eyes on her but looking around and not noticing anyone. It's not that ghost nicheling again is it?!

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi shivered at as she feels eyes on her but looking around and not noticing anyone. It's not that ghost nicheling again is it?!

Finch was walking besides her, looking unapproachable. He had an angry looking resting face that made it hard to determine what he was feeling

5 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest was just sticking next to Juniper to make sure she was okay 👍

Everest was carrying Jerry- yes that's the bearyena cub's name now- while scanning the area. He didn't have much trouble getting down, but he was on high alert for some reason. The fact that it was a cliff seemed to bother him.

Juniper nearly collapsed right into the snow when she jumped down, leaning heavily on Jest as she shivered from the cold.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Hunter seemed to be back, cloudy, blank eyes staring directly at Issi. He watched from a distance, not saying anything or moving a muscle.

Just now, Flour said:

Finch was walking besides her, looking unapproachable. He had an angry looking resting face that made it hard to determine what he was feeling

Issi peered over to Finch and felt a bit sad. She felt they hadn't really sorted things out right, since Finch has been acting strange since this morning. I should ask, right? We'll be a family soon. "Finch?" Issi wobbled over to him. Even if he doesn't look like he wants to talk we have to... eventually.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi peered over to Finch and felt a bit sad. She felt they hadn't really sorted things out right, since Finch has been acting strange since this morning. I should ask, right? We'll be a family soon. "Finch?" Issi wobbled over to him. Even if he doesn't look like he wants to talk we have to... eventually.

‘’What?’’ He asked, looking at her woh a confused gaze. ‘’Oh wow I hadn’t realized we had made it this far.’’ He said, looking away from her again

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Hunter seemed to be back, cloudy, blank eyes staring directly at Issi. He watched from a distance, not saying anything or moving a muscle.

Even as Issi went to Finch's side she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It made her feel uneasy, more than usual.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’What?’’ He asked, looking at her woh a confused gaze. ‘’Oh wow I hadn’t realized we had made it this far.’’ He said, looking away from her again

Issi couldn't detect his current emotions. Her gut was telling her he was being distant but she ignored it. "Oh, yeah. I was surprised too." Her gaze lingered on him before looking towards the others. "Are. You alright?" Issi felt uncomfortable in her own fur. I don't want to mess things up.