Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi couldn't detect his current emotions. Her gut was telling her he was being distant but she ignored it. "Oh, yeah. I was surprised too." Her gaze lingered on him before looking towards the others. "Are. You alright?" Issi felt uncomfortable in her own fur. I don't want to mess things up.

‘’Yes.’’ He said in a even tone. ‘’Fine.’’ 

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Juniper nearly collapsed right into the snow when she jumped down, leaning heavily on Jest as she shivered from the cold.

Jest curled his tail around her, careful not to let the tip poke her. He was also shivering a bit, but he was able to hide it more for some odd reason. He was trying to ignore the tinges of pain in his shoulder so that he could pay more attention to if she was okay.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest curled his tail around her, careful not to let the tip poke her. He was also shivering a bit, but he was able to hide it more for some odd reason. He was trying to ignore the tinges of pain in his shoulder so that he could pay more attention to if she was okay.

She pressed against him, prying her eyes open to look ahead. "If we don't leave soon I think my paws might fall off." It was obvious she was trying to joke, but uh...yeah, it was pretty obvious she didn't find it funny. Probably should leave soon.

Lanasi sighed. ‘’I don’t understand how anyone could live here.. oomph!’’ She said and squealed as she tripped and fell forward into the snow

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’Yes.’’ He said in a even tone. ‘’Fine.’’ 

Slightly startled at his tone she peered at him from beneath her lashes. Something feels off. You're being paranoid Issi. He must just be tired. That's right. Tired. She opened her mouth to say something, anything but she let her mouth fell shut. Maybe I should ask Rabbitsping(still the name?) when I have the time...

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

Lanasi sighed. ‘It don’t understand how anyone could live here.. oomph!’’ She said and squealed as she tripped and fell forward into the snow

Snowdove chuckled, stepping forward and grabbing her by the back of her neck, lifting her upwards and out of the snow. "It's easier when you're born in it." She replied, voice muffled.

(hehe, Lanasi tiny)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

She pressed against him, prying her eyes open to look ahead. "If we don't leave soon I think my paws might fall off." It was obvious she was trying to joke, but uh...yeah, it was pretty obvious she didn't find it funny. Probably should leave soon.

"Right.." He gave a small nod before continuing to trudge forward with his tail still wrapped around her. He did seem to sniffle a little from the cold.

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Snowdove chuckled, stepping forward and grabbing her by the back of her neck, lifting her upwards and out of the snow. "It's easier when you're born in it." She replied, voice muffled.

(hehe, Lanasi tiny)

She dangled from her jaws with a grumpy expression. ‘’Can you carry me the rest of the way?’’ She asked

She dangled from her jaws with a grumpy expression. ‘’Can you carry me the rest of the way?’’ She asked

She raised an eyebrow, before shrugging and managing to lift Lanasi on her back. "Hope you can hang on when we cross."

Just now, Possum Girl said:

She raised an eyebrow, before shrugging and managing to lift Lanasi on her back. "Hope you can hang on when we cross."

She smiles and sighs contentedly. ‘’You’re such a great girlfriend..’’ she breathed, resting her head on her neck.

Issi frowned at her spot in the back. This is going to be troubling. Hopefully nothing happens.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

She smiles and sighs contentedly. ‘’You’re such a great girlfriend..’’ she breathed, resting her head on her neck.

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest just kept trudging through the snow, eventually breaking into a run. This was taking too long, he didn't want to be the one taking forever.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned at her spot in the back. This is going to be troubling. Hopefully nothing happens.

Snowdove reached the ports, gazing back at everyone else to make sure they were all there. "Ready?"

Snowdove reached the ports, gazing back at everyone else to make sure they were all there. "Ready?"

She shook and held back a choked noise. She looked down and the waves and imagined the sharp rocks that would tear her apart if she fell into the water..

Issi nodded and and looked at the others.

Everest just stopped and nodded, still having the bearyena cub in his jaws. The cub seemed to be half asleep.

Jest do still be walking with Juniper doe. (Don't judge me my brain is lazy)

She shook and held back a choked noise. She looked down and the waves and imagined the sharp rocks that would tear her apart if she fell into the water..

Snowdove paused just at the water, moving her gaze to look at Lanasi, then at the water. "It'll be okay-I promise. I wont let you fall."

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded and and looked at the others.

Bubbli immediately jumped forward, stopping after a few stones and watching as Hennasire slowly followed. 

She looked to Issi, smiling. "You coming, mom?"

2 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Everest just stopped and nodded, still having the bearyena cub in his jaws. The cub seemed to be half asleep.

Jest do still be walking with Juniper doe. (Don't judge me my brain is lazy)

Juniper stared at the water, shaking from more than just the cold now. "Jest..." She whispered, looking up at him. "Wh...what if I die? What if I fall in, and I don't come back up?"

Juniper stared at the water, shaking from more than just the cold now. "Jest..." She whispered, looking up at him. "Wh...what if I die? What if I fall in, and I don't come back up?"

Jest wrapped around her a bit, probably to calm her down a bit. "You won't fall. I can carry you if you don't trust your paws enough. Just take deep breaths and focus on the path instead of the water." He was whispering.

Snowdove paused just at the water, moving her gaze to look at Lanasi, then at the water. "It'll be okay-I promise. I wont let you fall."

Bubbli immediately jumped forward, stopping after a few stones and watching as Hennasire slowly followed. 

She looked to Issi, smiling. "You coming, mom?"

Issi snorted at Bubbli but still a big grin formed on her face. "Yeah, I'm coming." Issi gave one last look back to the snowy hilltop.

She looked at her and nodded trustingly. ‘’Okay..’’ she whispered

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

Finch hopped onto the first port, following after Issi

Issi was careful to not agitate her back leg as she got onto the first stone. I wonder... no, I'll just end up bothering him. Determined to not fall behind Issi hopped a few  more stones careful not to bump into anyone.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi was careful to not agitate her back leg as she got onto the first stone. I wonder... no, I'll just end up bothering him. Determined to not fall behind Issi hopped a few  more stones careful not to bump into anyone.

He jumped up onto her stone. ‘’You should let me help you. You’re legit still hurt.’’ He pointed out