Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Lanasi still clutched onto Snowdove’s backΒ as they reached the new island. Her claws were kind of digging into her which was probably at least a little uncomfyΒ 

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

He jumped up onto her stone. β€˜β€™You should let me help you. You’re legit still hurt.’’ He pointed out

Issi took up Finch's offer to help. She thanked him as they reached the new island. Where is this place?

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi took up Finch's offer to help. She thanked him as they reached the new island. Where is this place?

β€˜β€™No idea..”

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

Lanasi still clutched into Snowdove’s backΒ as they reached the new island. Her claws were kind of digging into her which was probably at least a little uncomfyΒ 

Snowdove glanced at her, shaking her with one paw. "You can get off now."

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Snowdove glanced at her, shaking her with one paw. "You can get off now."

She nodded and forced herself to roll off of Snowdove’s back. β€˜β€™Thanks for that.’’ She said.Β her legs were shaking and she felt sick.

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

(sorry if i take long to respond, im working on that pmv ftgyuhijko)

It's alright, I'm swatching my Ohuhu markers anyway while doing this

10 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest smiled weakly at Juniper. "See, it wasn't that bad.." He cuddled up to her to try to comfort her. Jest do be worried doe.

She closed her eyes, taking one last glance at the water before bolting forward into the grass, wanting to be as far away from it as possible.

14 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nodded and forced herself to roll off of Snowdove’s back. β€˜β€™Thanks for that.’’ She said.Β her legs were shaking and she felt sick.

"No problem-let's get away from the water." She gently nudged Lanasi forward, pushing way the grass to follow Juniper.

Just now, Possum Girl said:

She closed her eyes, taking one last glance at the water before bolting forward into the grass, wanting to be as far away from it as possible.

"No problem-let's get away from the water." She gently nudged Lanasi forward, pushing way the grass to follow Juniper.

She felt better. β€˜It don’t know why I’m so afraid of it..’’ she muttered

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(By the way- what island type are we on now?)

(haha-jungle. the most terrifying of all islands. there also may or may not be a lot of foreshadowing ahead)

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Flour said:

She felt better. β€˜It don’t know why I’m so afraid of it..’’ she muttered

"Well, it's the unknown. Anything could be down there-honestly, I have no idea how Vissen could be so comfortable in it." She pushed through the grass, coming to a clearing where Juniper lay curled up in a permanent nest, face buried in her own fur.Β 

18 minutes ago, Flour said:

β€˜β€™No idea..”

Issi looked at the vines and a disbelieving look went across her face. This. This is a jungle right?! She looked at Finch a bit panicked. "I think it's a jungle!" We can't be here. This place is no place for us.

He sighed and ran after her. He didn't like seeing her in this state.

Just now, Possum Girl said:

"Well, it's the unknown. Anything could be down there-honestly, I have no idea how Vissen could be so comfortable in it." She pushed through the grass, coming to a clearing where Juniper lay curled up in a permanent nest, face buried in her own fur.Β 

β€˜β€™That’s not it.. I feel like I died there.. but that’s not true because I’m here.. every time I go near anything bigger than a puddle or stream I can just imagine getting swept down and being shredded apart by rocks..’’ she said quietly.

(haha-jungle. the most terrifying of all islands. there also may or may not be a lot of foreshadowing ahead)

(That's my favourite island yasss. Also, Everest and Jest should feel right at home >:) )

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Issi looked uncomfortable as they got comfortable in this unknown place. Her heart made a bit of a thump at Vissens name but she ignored it.