Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’That’s not it.. I feel like I died there.. but that’s not true because I’m here.. every time I go near anything bigger than a puddle or stream I can just imagine getting swept down and being shredded apart by rocks..’’ she said quietly.

Snowdove pressed closer, running her fluffy tail down Lanasi's back. "Just stay close to me-remember what Vissen said about the rivers in jungles, they come out of nowhere. If you really want to, I can carry you when we go deeper."

Just now, Possum Girl said:

Snowdove pressed closer, running her fluffy tail down Lanasi's back. "Just stay close to me-remember what Vissen said about the rivers in jungles, they come out of nowhere. If you really want to, I can carry you when we go deeper."

She shook her head. ‘’No, it will just tire you out and make you hotter. Something tells me that it’s going to be warm in there... I wouldn’t be mad if you got more attractive-‘’ she added with a stammer.

Jubileze had been quiet the whole time, trailing at the back of the group with Caution and Hazard. She already seemed homesick.

Bubbli and Hennasire were already running forward-well, more like Bubbli was shoving poor Hennasire into the grass-and Bubbli stared in amazement at the massive trees. "I've been to one of these before! It smells familiar-like, really familiar!"

She shook her head. ‘’No, it will just tire you out and make you hotter. Something tells me that it’s going to be warm in there... I wouldn’t be mad if you got more attractive-‘’ she added with a stammer.

Snowdove chuckled, trying to hide how much that comment actually affected her. "Aww, thanks." She replied, sticking her tongue out with a smirk. She turned towards Juniper, nudging her with a paw. "Juniper-the water is gone, you can stop hiding you face like a traumatized rabbil."

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

(Uh, talk about feeling like a third wheel)

Once he was a little whiles into the jungle-y surroundings, Everest stopped and looked around. Too familiar... He stopped and looked up at the trees. One of his eyes twitched a bit and he looked back down at the plants littering the jungle floor.

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Jubileze had been quiet the whole time, trailing at the back of the group with Caution and Hazard. She already seemed homesick.

Bubbli and Hennasire were already running forward-well, more like Bubbli was shoving poor Hennasire into the grass-and Bubbli stared in amazement at the massive trees. "I've been to one of these before! It smells familiar-like, really familiar!"

Issi frowned at Bubbli's words. Where we at a jungle at some point with her?

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Uh, talk about feeling like a third wheel)

(Oh whoops)

Finch caught up with Issi. ‘’Keep and eye on Bubbli, she might get ahead of herself and well.. we should just look out for her.’’

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi frowned at Bubbli's words. Where we at a jungle at some point with her?

She turned around to look at Issi, pointing to a strange plant resembling an overgrown jungle flower. "There were a lot of those around-I don't remember what they do, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything good...hm."

(Oh whoops)

Finch caught up with Issi. ‘’Keep and eye on Bubbli, she might get ahead of herself and well.. we should just look out for her.’’

(lol, nah I was enjoying watching the ship sail)

Issi nodded. "Hey, have we been to a jungle before with her?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

(lol, nah I was enjoying watching the ship sail)

Issi nodded. "Hey, have we been to a jungle before with her?"

(When is .. I forgot her name but the grey puts out with stripes going to be introduced?)

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

She turned around to look at Issi, pointing to a strange plant resembling an overgrown jungle flower. "There were a lot of those around-I don't remember what they do, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything good...hm."

He looked at bubbli in alarm and then back at Issi. ‘Nope.’’

6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Once he was a little whiles into the jungle-y surroundings, Everest stopped and looked around. Too familiar... He stopped and looked up at the trees. One of his eyes twitched a bit and he looked back down at the plants littering the jungle floor.

His breathing quickened a bit, along with his pupils dilating. He just shook his head and went back to running. He couldn't even tell where the others were anymore. Everest seemed to give off a bit of an odd vibe.

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Issi stared at the plant and sniffed at it from a distance. Good, it seemed fine. "It eats animals. So, don't get to close. Although this one seems fine for now but you don't know when it will change." Issi sniffed towards the sky trying to smell what's around them. She frowned when it came up clean. This is good but why do I feel like somethings wrong.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

(When is .. I forgot her name but the grey puts out with stripes going to be introduced?)

(Kalile a.k.a ms cheat. Don't know she's our DM's character so we'll have to wait and see.)

Issi frowned at his statement. Could it be from when she was born? But she was just a baby then.

Snowdove peered into the deeper parts of the jungle, pausing as she spotted something on a tree in the distance. She gestured to Lanasi as she walked towards the massive tree.

Just now, FawnCat said:

(Kalile a.k.a ms cheat. Don't know she's our DM's character so we'll have to wait and see.)

Issi frowned at his statement. Could it be from when she was born? But she was just a baby then.

(Oops I meant to put that under kat’s post-)

he looked at her with a flicker of actual love and emotion in his yellow eyes

• Paw up 1

Snowdove peered into the deeper parts of the jungle, pausing as she spotted something on a tree in the distance. She gestured to Lanasi as she walked towards the massive tree.

She followed after her, eyes flickering from the floor to the canopy 

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

Bubbli looked back and forth between them, seeming confused. "What's wrong?"

Bubbli looked back and forth between them, seeming confused. "What's wrong?"

His head snapped to look back at her. ‘’Just be careful sweetheart!’’ He called

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Jest walked over and sat next to Juniper. He gently nudged her, trying to see if she'd respond. It was saddening to see a nicheling you love in such a fearful state..

She slowly looked up at him, seeming to relax. She glanced towards Snowdove and Lanasi. "Sh-should we follow them?"

(Oops I meant to put that under kat’s post-)

he looked at her with a flicker of actual love and emotion in his yellow eyes

Issi felt herself get embarrassed at his look. "What is it?" She flicked her tail and smiled at him

Issi felt herself get embarrassed at his look. "What is it?" She flicked her tail and smiled at him

‘’You look nice. That’s all.’’ He said.

She slowly looked up at him, seeming to relax. She glanced towards Snowdove and Lanasi. "Sh-should we follow them?"

He looked over before looking back down at her and giving a small nod. "It's probably best not to get separated from the group.. Especially when we don't know what tribe could live here.." He mumbled the last part with a hint of fear in his voice. Huh- the tough boy seems to actually be afraid of something.

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

She followed after her, eyes flickering from the floor to the canopy 

As she got closer, the thing on the tree became clearer. Pausing, her eyes widened a little, both in confusion and a bit of disgust. "What the hell..."

A bird lay splayed out on the tree trunk, it's feathers the purest white Snowdove had ever seen. It was tacked up with an abnormally sharp stone, the only color being a small trail of bright red blood that dripped down the stark white feathers.

Jubileze walked up, grimacing at the bird. "Yep, that's not strange at all."