Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

4 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Bubbli looked back and forth between them, seeming confused. "What's wrong?"

Issi looked back at her little girl that was suddenly not so little anymore. Bubbli is already an adult. She smiled and shook her head. "It's just we haven't been to a jungle before so I was just wondering if it was from when you where born.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

‘’You look nice. That’s all.’’ He said.

Issi smile grew and so did her blush. "You're not so bad yourself." She stammered out. Sheesh, why am I acting like this is the first time he complemented me.

Just now, Possum Girl said:

As she got closer, the thing on the tree became clearer. Pausing, her eyes widened a little, both in confusion and a bit of disgust. "What the hell..."

A bird lay splayed out on the tree trunk, it's feathers the purest white Snowdove had ever seen. It was tacked up with an abnormally sharp stone, the only color being a small trail of bright red blood that dripped down the stark white feathers.

Jubileze walked up, grimacing at the bird. "Yep, that's not strange at all."

‘‘no its Actually kind of strange.’’ Lanasi said, walking up to it and poking it cautiously 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked back at her little girl that was suddenly not so little anymore. Bubbli is already an adult. She smiled and shook her head. "It's just we haven't been to a jungle before so I was just wondering if it was from when you where born.

Issi smile grew and so did her blush. "You're not so bad yourself." She stammered out. Sheesh, why am I acting like this is the first time he complemented me.

He laughed and wiped a tear from his eye with his claw before walking after the group.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘‘no its Actually kind of strange.’’ Lanasi said, walking up to it and poking it cautiously 

He laughed and wiped a tear from his eye with his claw before walking after the group.

Issi glanced over to the plant once more before following Finch. I wonder if I should mention this to the others?

"Uh-" Snowdove pulled Lanasi's paw way, moving her back a bit. "Maybe we shouldn't touch it? I mean, I touch dead things all the time, but-something doesn't feel right about this dead thing-"

"Ayyyy, are we touching dead things over here?" Hazard popped up, smiling innocently. Caution was a few feet behind, glaring at his sister's back. His leg was still injured, and he walked unevenly. 

8 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

He looked over before looking back down at her and giving a small nod. "It's probably best not to get separated from the group.. Especially when we don't know what tribe could live here.." He mumbled the last part with a hint of fear in his voice. Huh- the tough boy seems to actually be afraid of something.

She sighed, shakily standing up and walking towards the others. "D-didn't Snowdove say something about rivers?"

Just now, Possum Girl said:

"Uh-" Snowdove pulled Lanasi's paw way, moving her back a bit. "Maybe we shouldn't touch it? I mean, I touch dead things all the time, but-something doesn't feel right about this dead thing-"

"Ayyyy, are we touching dead things over here?" Hazard popped up, smiling innocently. Caution was a few feet behind, glaring at his sister's back. His leg was still injured, and he walked unevenly. 

Lanasi used her other paw to poke it harder. She tried to pluck out one of its feathers

Just now, Flour said:

Lanasi used her other paw to poke it harder. She tried to pluck out one of its feathers

"Annddd apparently I have gone invisible." Snowdove sighed, not even trying to stop her. Something felt wrong.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Issi came upon this scene and had the urge to slap Lanasi's paw. "Don't touch dead things! And don't pluck it's feathers you don't know where it's been."

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

"Annddd apparently I have gone invisible." Snowdove sighed, not even trying to stop her. Something felt wrong.

She grabbed a feather and stuck it behind her ear. She had lost her pouch somehow.. probably when she fell from the mountain.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi came upon this scene and had the urge to slap Lanasi's paw. "Don't touch dead things! And don't pluck it's feathers you don't know where it's been."

‘’Too late.’’ She said. ‘’Mine now.’’

• Haha 1

She sighed, shakily standing up and walking towards the others. "D-didn't Snowdove say something about rivers?"

Jest stood up and followed her. "There shouldn't be much of them. If there were to be one I can help you cross." He seemed to keep a hushed voice. Was it something about his surroundings? Probably.

Just now, Flour said:

She grabbed a feather and stuck it behind her ear. She had lost her pouch somehow.. probably when she fell from the mountain.

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Too late.’’ She said. ‘’Mine now.’’

Issi sighed. Why does it sometimes feel like she got more than one child to look out for.  "True as that may be, in the future you shouldn't just take things like that you don't know who's kill it was. They could be coming back for it." Wait... Who did kill it?

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi sighed. Why does it sometimes feel like she got more than one child to look out for.  "True as that may be, in the future you shouldn't just take things like that you don't know who's kill it was. They could be coming back for it." Wait... Who did kill it?

She nods and rolls her eyes. ‘’I know Issi, I know.’’ She kept looking and grabbed a few vines and some leaves. 

"Hey Hazard." 

Hazard turned to look at her brother, who had a strange look in his eyes. "Hm?"

Caution gestured to something to the right, and Hazard squinted her eyes to try and see whatever he was talking about. There wasn't anyth-

Hazard let out a scream as Caution kicked her hard with his hindlegs, shoving her into the waiting trap of a carnivorous plant. The plant dragged her in immediately, closing up around her before she even had a chance to try and fight back.

"Hey Hazard." 

Caution gestured to something to the right, and Hazard squinted her eyes to try and see whatever he was talking about. There wasn't anyth-

Hazard let out a scream as Caution kicked her hard with his hindlegs, shoving her into the waiting trap of a carnivorous plant. The plant dragged her in immediately, closing up around her before she even had a chance to try and fight back.

Lanasi turned around and looked at the plant with a fearful expression. ‘’What the hell?!’’

She nods and rolls her eyes. ‘’I know Issi, I know.’’ She kept looking and grabbed a few vines and some leaves. 

"Hey Hazard." 

Issi was planning to still scold her but was startled at the scream that split the previous silence. "What was that? or who?" Issi was on guard and looking around. "Bubbli! Don't wonder off."

Lanasi turned around and looked at the plant with a fearful expression. ‘’What the hell?!’’

Caution turned around, simply shrugging with a calm expression as his sister literally got eaten alive in a giant plant.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi was planning to still scold her but was startled at the scream that split the previous silence. "What was that? or who?" Issi was on guard and looking around. "Bubbli! Don't wonder off."

Bubbli froze, looking over at the plant. "Uh, mom-I think Hazard is in trouble?" 

Everest snapped out of the panic attack he was having when he heard a scream from somewhere behind where he was running away from. He just stood still for a moment before flicking his ear and smiling a little. He wasn't sure why he was smiling- he just was.

Caution turned around, simply shrugging with a calm expression as his sister literally got eaten alive in a giant plant.

Bubbli froze, looking over at the plant. "Uh, mom-I think Hazard is in trouble?" 

Issi looked at the plant. Guess I should have warned them. "I think were going to need to slash at the plant to get Hazard out." Issi took a careful step towards the plant.

Lanasi scooted closer to the plant and watched as it.. ate Hazzard

"Nice view, isn't it?" Caution asked casually. Jubileze just stared at him. "Uh, dude, your sister is kinda dying-" "Who? I have no sister. Pretty sure it's just a rabbil or something."

"Nice view, isn't it?" Caution asked casually. Jubileze just stared at him. "Uh, dude, your sister is kinda dying-" "Who? I have no sister. Pretty sure it's just a rabbil or something."

(I can't help but die of laughter right here)

She kinda nodded

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Lanasi, should we try and kill the plant?"

‘Well.. maybe we should at least try to get her body out?’’