Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Finally deciding to do something, Jubileze ran forward, slamming to her tail into the plant repeatedly. She payed no mind to Caution trying to pull her back-just kept swinging. "Is anyone going to help me?!" She yelled, very much annoyed that nobody was doing anything.

Just now, Possum Girl said:

Finally deciding to do something, Jubileze ran forward, slamming to her tail into the plant repeatedly. She payed no mind to Caution trying to pull her back-just kept swinging. "Is anyone going to help me?!" She yelled, very much annoyed that nobody was doing anything.

Lanasi stepped closer and slashed at it with her clawed paw.

1 minute ago, Possum Girl said:

Issi jumps in slashing at it with her claw. "I'll try."

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Why not join?- Jest walked up to the plant. Having one normal claw and a bearyena paw (I'm pretty sure those are his genes(?)) comes in somewhat useful I guess.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Why not join?- Jest walked up to the plant. Having one normal claw and a bearyena paw (I'm pretty sure those are his genes(?)) comes in somewhat useful I guess.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

Caution let out a snarl, knowing that trying to stop all of them would be useless. He sat back, glaring at everyone intensely.

It wasn't long before Hazard popped out, gasping for air as she fell to the ground at Issi's feet. She coughed up...something-actually, maybe they didn't want to know.

Caution let out a snarl, knowing that trying to stop all of them would be useless. He sat back, glaring at everyone intensely.

It wasn't long before Hazard popped out, gasping for air as she fell to the ground at Issi's feet. She coughed up...something-actually, maybe they didn't want to know.

‘’Aw man..’’

"Lanasi! See it she's still ok, please." Issi looked worriedly at Hazard. At least it wasn't someone I really cared about.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Lanasi! See it she's still ok, please." Issi looked worriedly at Hazard. At least it wasn't someone I really cared about.

damn issi that’s dark-

lanasi nodded and dropped to Hazzards side. 
@Possum Girl how’s she doing-

• Haha 1

"Well, that was quite a show. Fortunate you acted quickly."

A strange nicheling slunk out of the thick jungle foliage, a sly smirk on her face as she scanned the group. She had soft, curly silver fur and bright blue eyes. Her pelt was covered in white stripes, and a pair of antlers the same shade as the stripes sat atop her head.

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

damn issi that’s dark-

lanasi nodded and dropped to Hazzards side. 
@Possum Girl how’s she doing-

Just now, Flour said:

(Dammit)

’’she’ll live!.. I think.’’

(😆 Even I forgot issi is supposed to be a rouge female. So, I'm trying to get her a bit back to her roots although she has changed a bit since joining the team)

Issi nodded her head and looked around. She just noticed that despite all the hubbub going on it was strangely silent. "Lanasi, don't you think it's too quite for a jungle." There should be someone here right? I mean we did find that dead bird.

A strange nicheling slunk out of the thick jungle foliage, a sly smirk on her face as she scanned the group. She had soft, curly silver fur and bright blue eyes. Her pelt was covered in white stripes, and a pair of antlers the same shade as the stripes sat atop her head.

Lanasi looked at her and blushed. Wow pretty... girl pretty.. hhh brain no work.. she regained her wits and looked away.

Just now, FawnCat said:

(😆 Even I forgot issi is supposed to be a rouge female. So, I'm trying to get her a bit back to her roots although she has changed a bit since joining the team)

Issi nodded her head and looked around. She just noticed that despite all the hubbub going on it was strangely silent. "Lanasi, don't you think it's too quite for a jungle." There should be someone here right? I mean we did find that dead bird.

She didn’t really hear her, her brain was to fuzzy 

2 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Startled at her appearance Issi growled. "Who are you?"

4 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Jest just narrowed his eyes and went over and sat down next to Juniper.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

Lanasi looked at her and blushed. Wow pretty... girl pretty.. hhh brain no work.. she regained her wits and looked away.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Startled at her appearance Issi growled. "Who are you?"

The female chuckled, her smirk not dropping for a second. "Well, that's a bit needlessly aggressive, don't you think? I'm Kalile, I live in a tribe just over there." She flicked her fluffy tail somewhere to the left. "I heard screaming and came to see what was up-and I am not disappointed, I can say that. You sure are..."

She gracefully leapt forward, every step more like a skip. She stopped in front of Snowdove, lifting a paw up to rest it under the much larger nicheling's chin. 

"An interesting bunch." She finished, chuckling as Snowdove cringed backwards.

The female chuckled, her smirk not dropping for a second. "Well, that's a bit needlessly aggressive, don't you think? I'm Kalile, I live in a tribe just over there." She flicked her fluffy tail somewhere to the left. "I heard screaming and came to see what was up-and I am not disappointed, I can say that. You sure are..."

She gracefully leapt forward, every step more like a skip. She stopped in front of Snowdove, lifting a paw up to rest it under the much larger nicheling's chin. 

Issi flicked her tail in irritation at the opposing female. I don't like her. "I see. Now that you saw please feel free to leave."

3 minutes ago, Possum Girl said:

Lanasi glared at the ground. How dare this jaw droppingly gorgeous.. beautiful.. Erm nicheling flirt? I think it was flirting.. with my girlfriend!

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi flicked her tail in irritation at the opposing female. I don't like her. "I see. Now that you saw please feel free to leave."

1 minute ago, Flour said:

Lanasi glared at the ground. How dare this jaw droppingly gorgeous.. beautiful.. Erm nicheling flirt? I think it was flirting.. with my girlfriend!

Kalile glanced to Lanasi, before backing away from Snowdove and turning to Issi with that same damn smirk. "I don't think that will be necessary-you seem quite lost. I'm assuming you're new here. Say, why don't I bring you all back to my tribe?"

Kalile glanced to Lanasi, before backing away from Snowdove and turning to Issi with that same damn smirk. "I don't think that will be necessary-you seem quite lost. I'm assuming you're new here. Say, why don't I bring you all back to my tribe?"

Lanasi shifted closer to Snowdove. The last few times they did that were bad.. maybe they should avoid the tribe